Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree I have a good idea! Pick me! Pick me!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Bree I have a good idea! Pick me! Pick me! Reply with quote

The Order knows where the following people are:

1. Bree's parents (don't go home! They took your money so you would have to do that. Don't give up yet and make them happy. They haven't done anything per se, but they are acting strange and scary and they took your parents.)
2. Daniel
3. Gemma

The Order has not found:

4. JONAS!! (Go to Jonas, but be sneaky about it.) Post some fake videos of you going to Daniel's house and camping out and then really go to Jonas. Use this forum to throw them off, yeah!!! If anything, you can really confuse them. Then when you know you are safe, post videos of what is really going on.

Think of it as a game. We will have to figure out which videos are real and which ones are not. And if Daniel wants to go back to school, ask him to stay for a couple of more days to make some misleading videos, hang out with Jonas (he seems safe, you could take him in a match and generally people are more nice and normal then we are led to believe), and have Daniel visit you from time to time to check in. Create a code word with Daniel or some way to contact him in the event you do not want to stay with Jonas anymore for whatever reason.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Even if Reply with quote

Even if Jonas is part of the Order and you are trapped, it doesn't look any better from your current position. I think going home will only satisfy the watchers who will be more than happy to see you and gloat about how easy it was to take all of your money and force you to come back and do their ceremony. That's not a way to live.

Stay with Jonas. It's not any better or worse than your current position.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: one last thought Reply with quote

What would be really funny is if you had a female friend of daniel's pretend to be Cassie or Opaphid and starred in the videos with you. It would freak everyone out, haha:)
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah you posted this on another thread, but jonas is with the order, duh.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: you have a better option? Reply with quote

So you're following me? Are you a watcher? OMG, you are... Watch out Bree, alyssafan is a watcher!

Even if he is with the Order, her only other option is to get caught at home. Obviously, the order thought she would run home crying and they could feed her death cookies and abuse her stuffed animals.

Another option would be to stay on the run and try to make money, which would probably lead to bad things like stealing.

I think it is safe to go to Jonas. If I were in her position, then I would just because I was bored. She can take Daniel and lock her door at night. If something is strange, bolt again. A soft bed and warm food is much better than living in a car.

If she has trust issues, then she can ask for money up front from Jonas that she keeps on her at all times. That way if something happens, she can bolt.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: alyssafan is a watcher Reply with quote

Dude, you're totally following me. You're in Dallas, like five hours away. If you're the chainsmoking speeding type, then I only have four hours. Bree can I go to Jonas' with you? We could take him in a fight, especially with the ninja powers of Purple Monkey.

Oh, Bree, do you think P. Monkey will celebrate the International Day of the Ninja on December 5th? That would be cool.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface not alyssafan, and i'm a dudette, and no i'm not following you, i've lived in dallas my whole life.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lonelyfan13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should go move in with jonas Bree!!! have a big sleepover and do each others nails!!! Laughing
HyeMew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glowe, we don't know that the Order doesn't know Jonas's location (he's narrowed it down though to a single, sparsely populated California county. I bet a simple search of the records from six years ago will turn up the one and only couple who were lost at sea from there at the 140th parallel...).

Also, we also don't know the Order knows Jonas's location any more than any of us on-line people's locations. I know we as fans only have one foot in the Breeniverse, but technically if Bree really wanted to be safe she'd go stay with some long time fan who has been around for a long time. I mean no one here can be written off as NOT in cahoots with the order, but presumably a long time fan can be trusted more than a random guy who pops out of nowhere telling Bree he'll give her money to come stay with him. If that doesn't sound like a lure than I don't know what does.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: all i'm sayin Reply with quote

All I'm saying is that if the Order were a beneficial watcher group, then they would have stepped in by now after seeing her eat rotten delTaco food. She could get worms from that or something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: