Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0090 "Warwalking" (12/4/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ennovi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want them to go to Jonas already!!!! Smile

Creators, MORE Jonas please! Wink
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
They have to go to Jonas now. They have no choice.

Sure they do. They could go home. They could go to the police. They could go to . . . er, TWJaniak's house. They could go hang out at a completely different commune. They could petition the California legislature. They could join Scientology. They would even have a choice if the Order was holding a gun to Bree's parents' heads. They simply will have to deal with the consequences of any particular choice.

omegawoman wrote:
Also, there is now a cam in Daniel's room.

Huh? What are you talking about?

lurker wrote:
Nice to see Bree acting a little more mature

On the contrary, I thought she was being just as childish. One thing she said popped out at me: "I don't know what Daniel's plan is." Well, why the hell doesn't she come up with some kind of reasonable plan? (And no, I don't view "going to Jonas's" as a reasonable plan -- although I could see asking him for money.) She's sixteen years old, and this whole situation has been caused by the choices she made. She needs to shoulder some responsibility, and not just run to some stranger she met on the Net, hoping he'll rescue her and the Beast.

Last edited by Languorous Lass on Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To what extent does lonelygirl15.com exist within the Breeniverse? From where is it administrated?

According to the original storyline, the kids (or at least Daniel) should have felt comfortable enough to try to contact Boris for assistance. Despite the tongue-in-cheek use of "Bukanator" as a title in a couple of areas of LGPedia, that is actually still a character's name.

*Because of the chat,* the site itself is still as much a prop or character within the show as Jonas or Daniel or Bree herself. Presumably, with the Bukanator out of the picture these days , the site has been handed over to new owners/admins. They obviously know that the in-verse site is fancy enough to have a proprietary chatroom, and they presumably know enough about it to make any "in-character" communications they have indulged in canon.

So they *know* that lonelygirl15.com is administered by some person or persons who care about their well-being. Why aren't they trying to make use of that resource?
easter
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the moment that dumpster diving scene came on, i saw this video for what it really was: an attempt at getting all the fans to rally behind the idea of bree and daniel going to jonas', which is something we were pretty opposed to in the first place. it was like a pity video, like when charities ask you to donate to them and show you starving kids in africa. we fans will be donating our acceptance of the jonas idea, to save those starving kids in cali.

that's crap.

i don't know exactly why, but i'm very against everything to do with jonas. maybe it's because i'm a bree/daniel shipper, and i hate love triangles, or maybe it's because it was just too convenient. why can't bree stay with lordgreystoke, or twjaniak? now that, i would love to see. bree and daniel staying at the house of the admin of their message boards. you can always trust the admin of a message board dedicated to you.

so creators, i still hate the idea of bree staying with jonas (especially especially if daniel leaves) and if that happens, i swear to you i will stop watching this whole series because it will have turned into some lame daytime television-esque soap opera.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
TheFatLady wrote:
Reality check--does this warehouse have working electrical outlets? The computer and vid cam won't be working long if there's no place to plug them in--even with a full battery, my laptop won't get me through the extended version of "Lord of the Rings."

Then again, maybe that's why we saw all the wires--DB has found some way to hijack power from outside the building.

But another reality check: B and D look WAY too clean and hygienic to have been on the streets even a couple of days.

filmmaker flaws, focus on the story Smile

Those are HUGE flaws.....it's hard to focus on the story when the Creators can't focus on the details.
turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone earlyer said maybe they could meet Jonas some where else besides his house first. That may be a good idea. I agree with alot of folks though, Jonas is not as he seems. It is to convenint.

childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: I agree with the clown Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
glowe126 wrote:
I mean there's no way the order is like infiltrating sororities and fraternities with hundreds of years of legacy members.

Ahem... *whispers* "Skull and Bones Society"
Smile

You said it long before I could Smile
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enid wrote:
I’m sorry I must digress… Daniel is looking very cute in this video and I can’t help but picture them snuggling while they sleep. They look rather cold in their hoodies. Smile

I second this. Daniel looks better homeless for some reason.

Annabelle wrote:
I'm getting so sick of Bree that I'm hoping she *does* go to Jonas's and he *is* in fact a twisted serial killer/deacon/whatever.. I know, I know.. I have no heart. Mad

Creators, what happened to the Bree we knew and loved? What happened to the witty, intelligent, naively funny Bree..? Now all we get is the obnoxiously naive, grating Bree.. Ugh, shut up, stop warwalking, and DO something, team!

I'm at this point too. And Daniel is clearly close to it, as well, since he is reminiscing about a life he used to be so bored with.

I really like this series and I've been following it since it started, but it's hard for me to watch B&D run around in circles. It's hard for me to watch people I actually know make stupid decisions and stagnate. So I think they should just hurry up and go to Jonas' and if it's the wrong decision, figure out what they should do from there.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
I want to be suprised already, no more of this predictable crap.

I feel like the Creators are posting a vid, reading our comments, and then making up the next vid based on those comments. I don't like that. Evil or Very Mad
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These kids aren't homeless.

They both have homes, and plenty of options.

And, I'm not loving this video like so many others are. It's quite different from the others. The production style is way off of what we're used to in this series.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enid wrote:
I’m sorry I must digress… Daniel is looking very cute in this video and I can’t help but picture them snuggling while they sleep. They look rather cold in their hoodies. Smile

I would love to see that! See ANYTHING resembling the least bit of intimacy between them. They need to take it to a HO......NUVA.....LEVO.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smelltheflowers wrote:
khjq wrote:
I want some action already!!!! I want the Order to give B&D a reason to run, I mean the Order hasn't even did anything evil yet, I think there oughta be a video of like Bree's parents bound and gagged, that'd be pretty sweet, but I really want to be suprised tho, so far I haven't been.

I couldn't agree more! We need to see the motivation for Bree and Daniel to keep running, as right now they just seem to be running from their own shadows. We keep being told about 'how dangerous' The Order is, yet we have no actual proof of it.

Show Bree's parents locked in a dark warehouse. Show them chasing Bree and Daniel in a video. Something to reinforce the fact that their lives are actually in danger because right now they seem to be saying it but there's no evidence that it's true.
[/b]

What makes you so sure Bree's parents are still alive?
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
Steph1636 wrote:
Aww this video is sad Sad Maybe they should trust Jonas, just so that they can have a place to stay and real food to eat.

Sad

no no no no no no, they SHOULD NOT go to Jonas's house, they should go home. The Order has just been watching them, and they're gonna keep on watching them, by running how is Bree gonna get the answers that she needs, they need to go to Lucy's apartment and get answers. They are running from nothing right now, the Order has done nothing but keep an eye on them.

Have you seen the OpAphid video? The Order has cameras in Bree's house and I think outside too, if I am remembering correctly. I don't think going home is a good idea.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heybitch wrote:
Shastacat2 wrote:

Also, I can't believe I get to point something out. But at the end of the video when Daniel says he got a connection there is a guy in a black suit (possibly) at the end of the alley, over bree's left shoulder. I don't have any kind of screen capping stuff so if anyone can cap that or if anyone else sees it let meknow if I am not crazy

There?? Hm.. Im, not too sure.
Almsot looks like there is a child with him/her.

I thought the same thing. Whoever the larger figure is, they are definitely holding a child's hand.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: clowns and little people Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
I'm all for them bringing in some scary clowns and little people as watchers. have the order be something from a fellini nightmare. I think in the next video jonas is going to skate by and say jump on my board guys. the board with magically expand to where all three can fit on and they will skate off screaming, "We are butt-monkeys!"

It will have a motor too, so we will see them traveling all over the world and then ending up at jonas' house.

did anyone else laugh when she said, "well we'd have a warm bed at jonas." hahaha, welcome to pervytown:) Make daniel be the maid and have jonas sleep with bree. You can have shots of Jonas having horrible nightmares about his parents drowning. And have clowns sneak in while they are all sleeping. Killer Klowns from outer space...

Oh god, I HATE Fellini movies. You watch all kinds of weird stuff that makes no sense and end up at the end looking at each other, thinking "what the eff was THAT?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: