Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trust No One!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bakedbree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Trust No One! Reply with quote

Bree: After talking to you tonight I am even more concerned than ever. Your willingness to even think of trusting someone who is a complete stranger (Jonas) at this very difficult time is very troubling indeed. Jonas is too eager to help - his behavior is like that of an evil person trying to lure a child into a den of danger with promises of candy and toys. Please, please, listen to Gemma and do not trust him!

Don't trust Gemma either, she could be lying about leaving the order.

As for Paul, he was recently seem wearing a bandage on his arm that looked like the one you had when you were getting ready for the ceremony - so he could be involved too.

Owen, Thor, and P. Monkey could be bugged.

I'm not even sure about Daniel.

I say, cut and dye your hair and wear baggy clothes to hide your figure so you aren't so noticeable. Go somewhere like a monastery or farm and do a work in exchange for food and shelter.

Trust no one!
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the moral here is to run from your problems?

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
bakedbree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jengels2002, I am suggesting that Bree be careful and take time out in the safest place she can find until she can figure out what is going on with everyone. She can not "run away from her problems" no matter where she goes, but she needs to be safe and have some time to think and plan without being rushed - especially by people who seem to have connections with the order.

Bree, if you can just find a place to get food and shelter you might be able to use the internet and all of us to help you figure out where your parents are and what's going on.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bakedbree wrote:
Bree, if you can just find a place to get food and shelter you might be able to use the internet and all of us to help you figure out where your parents are and what's going on.

Thanks for the advice bakedbree (umm interesting name!). I agree with everything you've said regarding not trusting anyone. That's what my situation comes down to - who can I trust??? I don't know the answer to that question. I guess that's why I've been so out of it lately. A month ago my life was normal (well, sort of but you know what I mean) and now I'm on the run with no money and no place to stay. I do know that I trust Daniel. He's been by my side from the beginning ... but I don't trust his judgment about going home. I really don't think it's safe. I don't know if I can trust Jonas, but I do know we need a place to stay. A place to stay where I can clear my head and make a plan. I need to figure out who's after us and where my parents are.

What should I do?
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should go to jonas', what else are you going to do?
have you seen opahids video? they have cameras set up in yours and daniels room!!! so you cant go home!

and jonas seems nice, i think u can trust him

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
bakedbree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: What to do.... Reply with quote

Bree, it's nice to hear from you and know you are OK. Here is what I think you should do.

1) While I know you trust Daniel, I think you should go on alone - the stress of you two arguing is not helping anything.

2) Let Daniel take P. Monkey, Thor, and Owen with him - many of us are concerned that they contain hidden tracking devices. If Daniel takes them it may throw the Order off your path.

3) You are right - DON"T GO HOME! But don't go to Jonas either!

4) Go to a place where you can work in exchange for food and shelter. Such places include monasteries, ashrams, and farms. Also consider a battered women's shelter - they know all about hiding people and keeping women safe. Look in the yellow pages for a battered women's hotline and they will direct you where to go - such places have secret locations.

5) Once you are safe and have your basic needs met you can work on a plan for the future and finding your parents.

6) You MUST get off the street. All your videos seem to show watchers in the background.

Stay Safe! ---bb
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
bakedbree wrote:

Thanks for the advice bakedbree (umm interesting name!). I agree with everything you've said regarding not trusting anyone. That's what my situation comes down to - who can I trust??? I don't know the answer to that question. I guess that's why I've been so out of it lately. A month ago my life was normal (well, sort of but you know what I mean) and now I'm on the run with no money and no place to stay. I do know that I trust Daniel. He's been by my side from the beginning ... but I don't trust his judgment about going home. I really don't think it's safe. I don't know if I can trust Jonas, but I do know we need a place to stay. A place to stay where I can clear my head and make a plan. I need to figure out who's after us and where my parents are.

What should I do?

Who can you trust?

Well I have the answer to that question, here it is, NO RANDOM PERSON OFF THE INTERNET!!! Don't trust Jonas, don't trust Gemma!

The Order has just been watching you, thats all they've been doing all this time, and they are just gonna keep on watching you. So why the hell do you run? What are you running from? STOP RUNNING FROM NOTHING AND GO FIND YOUR PARENTS DAMMIT, IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT THEM! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? NOTHING. CALL LUCY OR FIND A WAY TO HER HOUSE AND GET SOME FREAKIN ANSWERS!!!!

THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.
kneeleigh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, it seems that Gemma is trying very hard to persuade you to go back home. But, from the videos we've all watched, we don't know if that's where you should go. We've also wondered if it all isn't just a trap and Jonas' house isn't where The Order is residing. They are at either place, or even both. Stick with Daniel...he's been the one there for you through all of this...Jonas and Gemma could both be harmless, but we all find that very unlikely.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnatio memoriae

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: What to do.... Reply with quote

bakedbree wrote:

1) While I know you trust Daniel, I think you should go on alone - the stress of you two arguing is not helping anything.

2) Let Daniel take P. Monkey, Thor, and Owen with him - many of us are concerned that they contain hidden tracking devices. If Daniel takes them it may throw the Order off your path.

3) You are right - DON"T GO HOME! But don't go to Jonas either!

4) Go to a place where you can work in exchange for food and shelter. Such places include monasteries, ashrams, and farms. Also consider a battered women's shelter - they know all about hiding people and keeping women safe. Look in the yellow pages for a battered women's hotline and they will direct you where to go - such places have secret locations.

5) Once you are safe and have your basic needs met you can work on a plan for the future and finding your parents.

6) You MUST get off the street. All your videos seem to show watchers in the background.

Bree, I think Baked (hee) has some really good ideas here. I particularly want to chime in on his/her suggestion that Daniel take the stuffed animals for awhile. If one of them is bugged or has a tracking device, as we suspect, then he can draw the Order's attention away from you for awhile. Then you can get to safety.

One other suggestion: you said in the chat the other night that P. Monkey has lice. So give him a bath! I know you're homeless right now, but you can always take him in the bathroom of a gas station or a Mickey D's and give him a good scrub. That should not only help discourage the lice, but (I hope) kill any tracking device that's hiding inside him.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: former members in Order Reply with quote

I would definitely stay away from Gemma, as she is most likely receiving money from the Order to support her studies. Most students in her financial situation have dorms - not apartments. you'll see when you marry Jonas and go to college together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: