Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lucys Computer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Lucys Computer Reply with quote

This may be a long shot here, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it anyway. Do you remember in the video where Daniel breaks into Lucys apartment, there is pictures from Google Maps up on the screen. People in the forums tracked down what cities they were. Perhaps your parents are in on of those cities. It is a good place to start.

Zavalla, Texas
La Crete, Alberta, Canada
Wickenburg, Arizona
North Topanga Canyon Blvd., Topanga, CA
and Adak Island, Alaska.

Do you know anything about these locations?
papertiger05
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Lucys Computer Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
North Topanga Canyon Blvd., Topanga, CA

I live a few miles from there, but what's to know? It's Los Angeles...
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't San Antonio in Zavala county? I don't believe it's a city/town though.

~tigerlilylynn
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: San Antonio Reply with quote

San Antonio is actually in Bexar county. I'll be right back with some more info on the city.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Zavalla Reply with quote

I've been close to this area. It is near the forest in East Texas near the Louisiana border. It is just a small town (<1000) in East Texas as far as I can tell.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Zavalla or Zavala Reply with quote

There are two towns (gotta love Texas) with this similar name. Zavalla is in Angelina county. Zavalla was actually known for providing naval wares to the Texas Navy. Also it was the sight for an experimental tung orchard and was thought to be extremely profitable after China could not produce tung for the world. I have no clue what tung is.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Woh, get this Reply with quote

Okay. While I was researching Zavalla, Texas, I noticed that the population of the city was 96.1% caucasian. I live in San Antonio, which is about 40% Caucasian, so I thought this was strange. I searched for "zavalla, texas" and "ku klux klan" and found an article about one of the nation's leading racists.

22 May 2002

The Spokesman Review

SPOKANE

Bill Morlin Staff writer

Allegations of sexual misconduct have been leveled against one of the nation's leading racists during a child-custody battle in North Idaho.

The child custody lawsuit filed by Louis R. Beam Jr. was to have gone to trial Monday in Kootenai County.

But the legal fight was postponed indefinitely, with Beam's approval, after allegations of sexual misconduct were raised against him.

No criminal charges have been filed, but authorities say aspects of the case remain under investigation in Texas and Idaho.

The allegations grew out of counterclaims filed by Beam's ex-wife, Sheila Toohey-Beam.

She is asking an Idaho judge to terminate Beam's parental rights, including visitation with his daughters, who live with their mother.

The girls' mother said she doesn't want her daughters exposed to their father's racism and anti-government beliefs.

For three decades, Beam has had ties to the Aryan Nations, the Ku Klux Klan and other violent anti-government groups. He once was on the FBI's Top 10 Most Wanted list.

Beam's attorney, Suzanna Graham of Coeur d'Alene, has said her client has a right to spend more time with his daughters, regardless of his racist or political views.

Coeur d'Alene attorney Kevin Waite challenged that view in court papers filed in the case.

"Evidence will show repeated attempts by (Beam) to indoctrinate his children with his racist and anti-government beliefs," Waite said in documents filed on behalf of Sheila Toohey-Beam.

Because of her request to terminate Beam's parental rights, Judge Scott Wayman was required to seal the court file and close proceedings to the public.

But court documents obtained before the file was sealed detail the allegations of sexual misconduct by Beam.

One document said a North Idaho psychologist was forwarding to Texas authorities allegations of "inappropriate, abusive sexual conduct."

The psychologist, Douglas Ratelle of Hayden, was listed in court documents as a witness against Beam in the trial that was postponed.

The criminal investigation was referred in late March to the Angelina County Sheriff's Department in Lufkin, Texas, near the small community of Zavalla, Texas, where Beam now lives.

The 55-year-old Texan has married a fifth time and has twin boys who are 18 months old.

He was interviewed, according to law enforcement sources, and denied involvement in any sexual misconduct in Texas, but authorities say the investigation remains open.

A grand jury in Angelina County ultimately may be asked to decide whether there is sufficient evidence to charge Beam, authorities say.

Beam's attorney in North Idaho said Tuesday she was under a gag order and couldn't discuss the custody case or the alleged misconduct.

"The parties have agreed it's not in the best interest of the children to comment, and I have no comment," Graham said.

Toohey-Beam has said she was under orders from her attorney not to comment about the case. Waite said he also couldn't comment.

The companion suits were to have gone to trial in February, but were postponed until May.

Beam, who is visiting North Idaho, couldn't be reached for comment. He previously has stayed with Katja Lane of St. Maries, Idaho, who operates a racist, prison ministry known as "14 Words."

Lane's husband, David Lane, is serving life in prison for crimes committed in the mid-1980s by a band of terrorists known as The Order

Funny name for a group of terrorists. The Order? Hmmm.... I'll be back.

Bree, do you know anything about this? I guess the Order is everywhere.

Last edited by glowe126 on Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems it's all in the spelling. Yep, Zavalla is a town; and yes, Zavala is a county.

~tigerlilylynn
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racism is very much alive and well. Ask anyone over the age of 70 in Eastern Texas. I'm certain, however, that there are many exceptions. Anyone familiar with The Order of the Eastern Star? Seriously a big thing among the ladies.. Like a Masonic Lodge for women. And I suppose Rainbow Girls is like a Masonic Lodge for teen girls? I once asked a lady in Eastern Star if they would ever vote in a woman who wasn't caucasian. She politely answered something like yes, they would, if (..if..) she met all the pre-req's, another member brought her to some of the 'open' meetings, etc.

~tigerlilylynn
turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone goes through pre-req's.

GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree dont disreguard these cities. I think they are important to finding your parents.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe one of those maps shows the area Jonas lives in...
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Rainbow girls Reply with quote

Yeah, my mom was a rainbow girl. She said they were like brownies/girl scouts.

I would love it if Jonas was that close. I hope I didn't offend anyone in East Texas. I lived there for about a month, and the forest creeped me out. I swear Texas is its own country with the huge differences in scenery.

So Bree, is your order affiliated with Mr. Lane's Order group from the mid-80's?
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Woh, get this Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
Okay. While I was researching Zavalla, Texas, I noticed that the population of the city was 96.1% caucasian. I live in San Antonio, which is about 40% Caucasian, so I thought this was strange. I searched for "zavalla, texas" and "ku klux klan" and found an article about one of the nation's leading racists.

22 May 2002

The Spokesman Review

SPOKANE

Bill Morlin Staff writer

Allegations of sexual misconduct have been leveled against one of the nation's leading racists during a child-custody battle in North Idaho.

The child custody lawsuit filed by Louis R. Beam Jr. was to have gone to trial Monday in Kootenai County.

But the legal fight was postponed indefinitely, with Beam's approval, after allegations of sexual misconduct were raised against him.

(Etc. Just showing that this is the post I'm responding to; too long to quote the whole thing)

Funny name for a group of terrorists. The Order? Hmmm.... I'll be back.

Bree, do you know anything about this? I guess the Order is everywhere.

Out of Character comment; I think not only was my grandpa a governmental assasain, but that he was a KKK member, too. He explicitly told my mom that if my dad ever did anything wrong, to tell him, and his "friends" would "take care of him". ::shudder:: Yeah, some of this Breeniverse drama isn't isolated to just the Breeniverse....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: