Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0092 Bad Decisions(12/6/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so Jonas and Gemma both have different opinions as to what Bree and Daniel should do. I don't see anything bad in them and I don't think either one of them is bad, definitely not Gemma. I think they kind of both speak for the forum in a way and both are offering Daniel and Bree help in different ways. It's just that Bree and Daniel don't listen to their advice, which is way better than the decisions Bree and Daniel are making right now so it can't hurt to give either one of it a try.

Killthesmiley wrote:
I want to slap her silly!!!!!!!!!
omg

how dare she get mad....she's giving them bad advice!!!!
GO HOME!!! GO HOME???? IS SHE NUTS!!!

And that flower...what is up with that wilted rose???? SOmething seems really off about it.

slap her...silly...please.

how is that off? she probably just got it from her date a few days ago and it died. Hello? Have you ever received flowers from a date before?
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgurl84 wrote:
It seems like Gemma is being too pushy about them going home. Like before, she was at least somewhat nice about it but as time goes on she seems more and more impatient. My guess is she is part of the order and wants them to go home since both their homes are now bugged.

Either way, she is getting even more annoying.....

Funny, if that is the case, she sounds like most of the people on here. Aren't you all hypocrites. Complaining about Gemma when you all act just like her. The impatience of wanting the story to go somewhere, the annoying and constant complains. She's acting pretty normal to me.
eerbree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
That rose. It was definitely, unmistakably a lot more crushed at the end of the vid than it was at the beginning. Do roses have any special significance to the O.T.O.? Or to . . . Illuminati the Illuminati? Wink

You just knew I couldn't let that go unanswered, right?
This is not the first time roses have been featured in the storyline. Anybody remember "Breakfast in Bed"?

And in the WIRED article, it says that one of the pictures on Bree's wall at home is a rose... here's the quote:

"She is a high school girl with swooping eyebrows, boy problems, and a webcam willing to listen. The room behind her could be anywhere in America – there's a pink floral-print bedspread, a half-dozen stuffed animals, and a framed picture of a rose on the wall."

So ... maybe there is more significance to this whole rose thing.

I may have missed someone else saying the same thing, and if I did, SORRY!
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
so Jonas and Gemma both have different opinions as to what Bree and Daniel should do. I don't see anything bad in them and I don't think either one of them is bad, definitely not Gemma. I think they kind of both speak for the forum in a way and both are offering Daniel and Bree help in different ways. It's just that Bree and Daniel don't listen to their advice, which is way better than the decisions Bree and Daniel are making right now so it can't hurt to give either one of it a try.

Killthesmiley wrote:
I want to slap her silly!!!!!!!!!
omg

how dare she get mad....she's giving them bad advice!!!!
GO HOME!!! GO HOME???? IS SHE NUTS!!!

And that flower...what is up with that wilted rose???? SOmething seems really off about it.

slap her...silly...please.

how is that off? she probably just got it from her date a few days ago and it died. Hello? Have you ever received flowers from a date before?

As part of this forum, I must say neither of them speak for me. Nothing they say is realistic. I've received roses but have not broken them in half....even if I was mad at most I'd throw it away but not break it in half and keep it in a vase.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
kgurl84 wrote:
It seems like Gemma is being too pushy about them going home. Like before, she was at least somewhat nice about it but as time goes on she seems more and more impatient. My guess is she is part of the order and wants them to go home since both their homes are now bugged.

Either way, she is getting even more annoying.....

Funny, if that is the case, she sounds like most of the people on here. Aren't you all hypocrites. Complaining about Gemma when you all act just like her. The impatience of wanting the story to go somewhere, the annoying and constant complains. She's acting pretty normal to me.

There is a difference....we can complain because we know this is fiction......Gemma thinks this is real and definitely shouldn't be acting like us!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to trainer's post about the breakfast in bed vid....that rose was past it's prime, so to say...and this one is dead. Hmmm. Has there been a rose bud at any time in these videos? I can't recall it...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/secret_teachings_of_all_ages/fraternity_of_the_rose_cross.htm

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go back and forth: sometimes I think these weird lulls and confusing characterizations are careful, subtle groundwork being laid for some expertly-done future revelations.

Other times, I think this is all rather badly scripted.

I enjoy it, but is it really under somebody's control? And if so, is this person/group good at storytelling? I wish there were a better way to tell a clue from just an awkward bit of storytelling.

I think the Gemma actress is a cutie and her character is unfortunately badly written, which is what's making people hate her.

But that Jonas... okay, I don't care if his scripts make any sense at all... he's just babe-tastic... Laughing
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

random lurker wrote:
I go back and forth: sometimes I think these weird lulls and confusing characterizations are careful, subtle groundwork being laid for some expertly-done future revelations.

Other times, I think this is all rather badly scripted.

I enjoy it, but is it really under somebody's control? And if so, is this person/group good at storytelling? I wish there were a better way to tell a clue from just an awkward bit of storytelling.

I think the Gemma actress is a cutie and her character is unfortunately badly written, which is what's making people hate her.

But that Jonas... okay, I don't care if his scripts make any sense at all... he's just babe-tastic... Laughing

I waffle too.....they build up and then....NOTHING. As far as Gemma and Jonas we have no choice but to not trust them since they just showed up out of no where. The only people I would trust, if the Creators choose to bring them in, is Andrea and Paul. I think they should do this because we, the viewers, need someone we really can trust. Someone who we know have Daniel's and Bree's best interests at heart. On the other hand, we can only really trust them if we are given confirmation somehow that Daniel REALLY REALLY REALLY is a good guy.
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One other thought on this vid - I'm not sure why, but in listening to Gemma's date story, my first thought was that maybe her date was Brother, the other spy from the Op Aphid ARG. The woman who approached him so boldly could have been another agent who had to get back in contact with him. (I guess it coudln't be Tachyon, who is running around California, so perhaps another agent?)

I can't think of any other reason that a bad date story could be relevant. And the fact that her date's behavior was strange and was never explained makes me think that this is more of a clue/development than the light stories about Gemma's bad roommate (who never seemed like she was anyhting but comic relief).

Just a thought.

Bring on the Jonas! I'm too old for him, but that doesn't mean I can't look!
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if anyone mentioned it, but the picture on Gemma's wall in her bedroom reminds me of Jonas' parents. It looks like stormy seas.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In general, OpAphid stuff belongs in the ARG threads, I know--BUT Op has posted the SAME video response to this video as to the last one: the response that shows Bree's and (probably) Daniel's bedrooms being surveilled. Seems like the second posting can be interpreted only as emphasizing the unsafety (word?) of their houses. Why would the Order be doing that, double-alerting them that their homes are being watched?
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
In general, OpAphid stuff belongs in the ARG threads, I know--BUT Op has posted the SAME video response to this video as to the last one: the response that shows Bree's and (probably) Daniel's bedrooms being surveilled. Seems like the second posting can be interpreted only as emphasizing the unsafety (word?) of their houses. Why would the Order be doing that, double-alerting them that their homes are being watched?

I think it's fine to post that here......anything to help us interpret meanings of videos and further our understanding of the plot (still trying to figure out the plot myself!) should be posted.
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I really can't believe that Gemma is comparing her bad date to living on the streets and eating out of the dumpsters. That's a new low...

Didn't like this video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: