Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

comments on youtube and lg15.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cas_nz86
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
People are just... i... don't...

I don't have an unoffensive or politcally correct word to describe the firsters.

Urg... I just don't get why. Before the vid is even up they have firstgasms.

I hate idiots.

ahaha firstgasms, thats awesome
evilcowsan
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fully agree, not only is it annoying seeing 30 people post first as if anyone cared, but it makes it harder to read the posts of people that actually have something relevant to say.

Would it be at all possible to implement a comment system kind of like digg.com where people can approve or disapprove of a comment? That way if this situation is annoying a majority of the viewers, it will be shown by the posts being hidden.

If the majority of people like seeing that idiotic swill, so be it, at least with that system we would have the chance to get rid of some of this and also it would at least be hidden on the page of the person that 'diggs' it down.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evilcowsan wrote:
I fully agree, not only is it annoying seeing 30 people post first as if anyone cared, but it makes it harder to read the posts of people that actually have something relevant to say.

Would it be at all possible to implement a comment system kind of like digg.com where people can approve or disapprove of a comment? That way if this situation is annoying a majority of the viewers, it will be shown by the posts being hidden.

If the majority of people like seeing that idiotic swill, so be it, at least with that system we would have the chance to get rid of some of this and also it would at least be hidden on the page of the person that 'diggs' it down.

Good idea. I never even comment on there, anymore. It' be nice if it wasn't all idiocy on the comments.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: comments on youtube and lg15.com Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
merryprankster91 wrote:
would everyone please stop saying YAY IM FIRSTT!!!
NO ONE CARES!
and dont talk about it like its a TV SHOW,
talk about it like its a reality, like it was in the beginning, we dont care if its not real, but it VERY WELL COULD BE!!

so stop ruining it for everyone else
thanks

It is reality ya ding dong... You people have believed that whole Tonight show tripe..
It was all CGI...
The Order has strong roots in the media..They filled the Audience with people controlled using Neuro-linguistic programming techniques...They had picked and invited audience guests with a pre-disposition for NLP.

Have I ever mentioned that I worry about you sometimes, Lord?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: