Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trust him?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Jonas REALLY trying to help Bree?
No, he's part of The Order
20%
 20%  [ 15 ]
Yes, Bree should trust him
27%
 27%  [ 20 ]
I haven't decided yet.. Need more info
24%
 24%  [ 18 ]
Don't know if we can trust him, but he's awfully nice to look at
27%
 27%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 73

aprilawz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this on the "Videos" board in the "want more of Jonas?" thread, but it works here, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, since I'm the odd gal out, I figure I might as well explain myself... Rolling Eyes Wink That, and I've been lurking 'round here way to long, time to throw my hat into the ring!

From what I'm seeing here, it looks like almost everyone thinks Jonas is up to no good whatsoever. Yes, it does seem that his sudden appearance was a bit convenient, and that he was pretty eager to help out, to the point of being pushy. And yeah, the sailing story was a bit...awkward?

However, I have to say that my gut tells me he's legit. Think about it...if he were to have started posting back in, say, September about being a big fan, etc., he would have basically been dead weight. We would have been treated to weekly (more or less) videos of him playing in the yard, or whatever he does to pass the time (omg, did I just hear a collective cheer coming from Pervy-town?... Shocked Laughing ) It would have made no sense, and would probably be pretty flippin' annoying after a while.

As far as him being too overly anxious to help, think about the life he's been leading. The guy is bored out of his mind! Now, he is seeing an exciting situation that just begs his participation. And as much as we all talk about him being a hottie, you have to imagine he's thinking the same about Bree, so that's got to be another added motivation. Damn straight that boy's going to be chomping at the bit!

Others have brought up that he lacks the Order's "order". He's totally anti-structure, and doesn't seem to have the attention span, maturity, or dicipline to play along with an OpA scenario with the intent to lure D&B into a trap. Gemma offers a great contrast to this...ugh, "flatmates"....need I say more? lol! And, with her recent contradicting advice and comments as of late, I have a strong feeling that she's a pawn, or at the least, being very effectively played...but that's a whole 'nuther thread....

And last, the Order/OpA has never been shy about letting us know who they are watching. The fact that Jonas has not been referrenced in any OpA videos tells me that they are not on to him...at least yet.

Now, I know all of my points can be argued...he could have posted longer before his "cannonization". It could have been via more response videos, or totally off LG15 topic videos. OpA may very well be outmaneuvering us by not mentioning him, and of course, she/he/they have not mentioned Gemma (whom I happen to believe is pure evil!!), either.

So basically, I guess my argument really all comes down to gut instinct. I could very well be proven wrong in the upcoming weeks.

Although I think his intentions are pure...or at least non-Order...I do feel that he has some Order/OpA connection that he likely does not realize. I mean, c'mon, how many of us have parents that were lost at sea? That, and it would add a hell of a lot more to the plot if he is able to uncover his own connections to Bree/the Order/OpA as the story unfolds.

If I were in Bree's shoes, I'd go to Jonas'...if only for a few days in order to regroup. Of course, I'd pretty much stay attached to Daniel's hip the whole time...even if it meant sleeping in the same room in shifts. Besides, it would be funny to see Daniel's head explode when Jonas starts hitting on her! ...j/k....gotta love the beast!

A.

*eta- I do have to say, I'd be thoroughly disappointed if she ended up ditching Daniel for Jonas. After all he's done for her....
rawrxbang
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I trust Jonas completely. I think that it would be really great if Bree and Daniel went over to his house, and when Daniel was supposed to be sleeping, Jonas kissed Bree. But, Daniel actually saw it. So then, Daniel would start treating Bree like a princess and finally tell her that he loved her or something. But Jonas is FINE!!
mrojas2000
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I trust him Smile
pink_moon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's definately dishonest. Not telling his true story. But unclear whether he's actually bad.

I'd go home before going to his house.
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure yet
I want to trust him since he is such a looker
XD
but, yeah... there should be a test, but I really hope they can trust him!

Taylor is Love; Sarah is Love; Spencer is Love
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jtull89
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: He cares about Bree? Right... Reply with quote

So this guy comes right out of nowhere and offers help to these 2 random people when there are billions of people who need help in this world? If he isn't part of The Order, he's hiding something else. Like, maybe being another enemy of The Order, but that seems unlikely since I don't see why he would even try to hide that, considering he put his face on the Internet for everyone to see.
Mandy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say not to trust him, i kinda think hes a little on the weird side... sorry Confused
Mandy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pink_moon wrote:
I think he's definately dishonest. Not telling his true story. But unclear whether he's actually bad.

I'd go home before going to his house.

yeah me to, i would rather go home before id go to some strange guys place on the net Razz id rather live ty Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: