Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree you cheesestring!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
OK, I think it might be okay if Jonas wires you money Bree, but beyond that, I don't think you should meet up with him, at least not anytime soon. Please wait until you can better judge his character. Beyond, that here is what I think you should do (in no particular order):

1. Find a job and start working
2. Start rooming in hostels
3. Buy some essentials at drugstores and dollar stores
4. Eat at soup kitchens, homeless shelters and the like (and when Jonas' money comes in, perhaps at fast food restaurants)
5. Go to the movies with Daniel
6. Go to parks with Daniel
7. Go to video arcades with Daniel
8. Basically just spend more time with Daniel, because although he feels that you drive him nuts, he really cares about you.

I don't think you should go home just yet, but I'd suggest going to the FBI as a last resort. More on that in another post.

These are all great ideas and we have been doing a couple of them. We went to this soup kitchen one day, which was pretty weird ... I've only been to one before when I was there serving people. It was strange to be on the other side. As for a job, I'm only 17 and need a work permit - parent's signatures, a permanent address, phone number, etc. It's just too difficult to do that stuff living in a warehouse. Sad I wish I could just go home.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree you cheesestring! Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:
Here's what I think of Jonus....
http://odbod.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Jtoss1.gif

If you don't start taking your situation seriously I'm gonna give you something else to run from.
Apologize to Daniel, get your hand from out of that monkeys ass and start living in the real world.
I'm not impressed with you at all Bree, I used to think you were cool. Now you're just a mindless bimbo on a route to destruction.
You need to tell everyone about the order, whether you think it's relevant or not.
Members of the order and their agents are after you, and lets face it, they're smarter than you. Your weapon against them is your secrets. The Order like to keep secrets. It's time you made yourself public - very public - stop running, start fighting and ffs grow up!

P. Monkey's ass.....HILARIOUS! Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: