Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0095 "Back Home" (12/11/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
erolyn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emosux wrote:
His parents couldn't have given him the cash, he bought the stuff BEFORE he left for home. Maybe he was saving it for an emergency in case they needed it to get home or something, and then figured that they wouldn't, since Bree was with Jonas.

Which raises the question..why did he buy useless stuff? Why didn't he just use it toward a train ticket home?

Silly Daniel.

well...I'm guessing a twinkie and a comic book would cost roughly 5 bucks...and I'm sure a train ticket is more expensive than that.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki: tell me about it O.o Someone had too much coffee...or to little today.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
baggage
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh. Seems fishy to me. Something is going on with the Daniel.

I understand being burnt out and all.

But if he was that concerned about her that he snuck out to the ceremony, BROKE INTO Lucy's apartment, and then took off with her....

and then when they have confirmed that this Order is powerful enough to track his car etc...

NOW he bails??

Look, I get that Bree is a pain in the ass. But their time on the road has proven that he was right all along about how creepy her religion and the Order are. Her parents are MISSING. She's in real danger. Yes, she's a whiny brat who talks to stuffed animals but dude. Why didn't you go with her to Jonas' house? Why didn't you try to beg for money on the street? Why didn't you do anything except send her off with a hot stranger?

And he's yammering on about getting his job back and registering for community college?

It makes no sense.
emosux
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
khjq wrote:
I'd call living in a warehouse and dumpster diving a real emergency.

I wouldn't. As a college student without a lot of money myself, I know I can survive just fine on a little bit of food each day, and I know how to get into the dorms that require a special card without actually having one (and then sleep in the common room).

you need to tell me how, cuz that's how mine are and i need to sneak someone in >>
emosux
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erolyn wrote:
emosux wrote:
His parents couldn't have given him the cash, he bought the stuff BEFORE he left for home. Maybe he was saving it for an emergency in case they needed it to get home or something, and then figured that they wouldn't, since Bree was with Jonas.

Which raises the question..why did he buy useless stuff? Why didn't he just use it toward a train ticket home?

Silly Daniel.

well...I'm guessing a twinkie and a comic book would cost roughly 5 bucks...and I'm sure a train ticket is more expensive than that.

depends on how far it is. and buses are a lot cheaper than trains, he could have gotten a bus ticket that would have gotten him closer to home, at least
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I said I didn't trust him, but then I rewatched the video. How could I not trust him? I was just mad I guess about him leaving Bree. But he made the right decision I guess. Also, I've been thinking about it and what if he didn't leave Bree? She may be with him. A lot of people commented on the last video that it might have been a setup to throw off the order. Now I'm just waiting for an Oppy video showing Daniel's room, with Bree there! Pray
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emosux wrote:
Lurker wrote:
khjq wrote:

I wouldn't. As a college student without a lot of money myself, I know I can survive just fine on a little bit of food each day, and I know how to get into the dorms that require a special card without actually having one (and then sleep in the common room).

you need to tell me how, cuz that's how mine are and i need to sneak someone in >>

I'll PM you.
erolyn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly off topic, but:

I'd like to point out that you can find some pretty decent food dumpster diving. A friend of mine just found like 2 grand worth of unopened, unused chocolate bars a couple weeks ago...so he'll be in candy land for about the next 3 months.

And I've heard from other diving friends that you can usually get bags of bagels from bakeries who have to throw out their stuff after a day whether it's bad or not.

In most cases, I don't think it HAS to be as bad as Bree's making it out to be. But then, I'm sure she and Daniel don't know the usual tricks, so maybe they wouldn't find much.
emosux
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
emosux wrote:
Lurker wrote:
khjq wrote:

I'll PM you.

oh, friend <3
erolyn
Casual Observer

emosux wrote:
Lurker wrote:
khjq wrote:

ditto...i'm tired of having my friends kicked out.
emosux
Casual Observer

erolyn wrote:
Slightly off topic, but:

I'd like to point out that you can find some pretty decent food dumpster diving. A friend of mine just found like 2 grand worth of unopened, unused chocolate bars a couple weeks ago...so he'll be in candy land for about the next 3 months.

And I've heard from other diving friends that you can usually get bags of bagels from bakeries who have to throw out their stuff after a day whether it's bad or not.

In most cases, I don't think it HAS to be as bad as Bree's making it out to be. But then, I'm sure she and Daniel don't know the usual tricks, so maybe they wouldn't find much.

also, dumpster diving isn't always that gross. a lot of times bakeries throw out bread that was a day old and never touched.

also, you can dumpster dive for non-food stuff, too; electronics stores are a good example
theshadowed1
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so maybe I'm a bit late to the conversation but is it just me or does it look like a man in a black suit is standing in the upper right hand corner of this video.

watcher?

and yeah there is deff something going on......
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theshadowed1 wrote:
so maybe I'm a bit late to the conversation but is it just me or does it look like a man in a black suit is standing in the upper right hand corner of this video.

watcher?

I thought that too, but whatever it was, it didn't move, so I don't think so.
oleandereyes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: hehe Reply with quote

did anyone else notice that daniel almost said "bree, i still love you" you can totally tell his mouth is about to form an "L" word but he catches himself and said care. I'm guessing after Yousef takes his christmas vacation daniel will be back to be with bree because either she's in danger or he misses her too much.
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: hehe Reply with quote

oleandereyes wrote:
did anyone else notice that daniel almost said "bree, i still love you" you can totally tell his mouth is about to form an "L" word but he catches himself and said care.

That's the part of the vid that nearly made me tear (without PMS ftw - gj, Yousef ). Although, I'm not certain if it's because he almost told Bree he loves her or because he didn't.

Either way... you clean up nicely & kudos on the acting!

~tigerlilylynn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 8 of 16

Jump to: