Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Podcast & iTunes Store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Podcast & iTunes Store Reply with quote

Earlier today I came across the fact that Revver automatically integrates with video podcasting. Check out: http://one.revver.com/go/faq#sharing6 for some basic details on the subject. They also suggest looking at: http://www.apple.com/itunes/store/podcaststechspecs.html for further details on how to get the show on iTunes Store.

I think allowing people to automatically download the show whenever it is released could really help with distribution. It may lower some of the hits on this site as people would no longer have to come here to get the video, but I think the positives out weight this fact. Especially the idea that newcomers could simply download every video from the beginning to end and watch them straight though and get caught up.
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him" - Mark Twain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: