Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] Tachyon "Gemma [Part I]"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JuJu Bean
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am updating info from the drop from the IRC chat in the Not in the Park forum. If interested see it there.
twelfthofnever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to ask if anyone thought maybe this could have been footage Tachyon got when she infiltrated the OpAphid facility, but everyone seems to be in agreement that it is a current taping.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CriticalThinking wrote:
Oh... ehm... gee....

I, I, I'm speechless. Okay, Gemma is EVIL! It's a good thing Bree didn't take any of her advice then. So wait. Why would she warn them about the Watchers then? Maybe the Watchers are good? But OpAphid... so then maybe OpAphid is good? And she's watching Bree and Daniel's house to protect them? Then what about the "Adventures in Babysitting" video. Oh my. I'm very confused. My head is just like Shocked

If Gemma is evil, and then the watchers are good, and then OpAphid is good......then, Tachyon is bad? But then Gemma is good....
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hands JustAnotherLonelyGirl a glass of water* Here. Drink that before your brain starts smoking from overheating.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So maybe all of Gemma's help is to lead Bree towards the Order. I know that has been said already but shh i'm trying a stream of thoughts right now.

So Gemma is in the US. She had no money before she supposidly said because of Uni in "England".

Gemma seems to flip flop a lot. For example in the its not your decision she was very firm that Bree followed the order and then she gets all helpful with the watcher and things like that and then all of a sudden she is all Bree go home, when pretty much everyone knows that home is not safe.

something is up...

ok this post made no sense...
Sarah of the Dead
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
CriticalThinking wrote:
Oh... ehm... gee....

I, I, I'm speechless. Okay, Gemma is EVIL! It's a good thing Bree didn't take any of her advice then. So wait. Why would she warn them about the Watchers then? Maybe the Watchers are good? But OpAphid... so then maybe OpAphid is good? And she's watching Bree and Daniel's house to protect them? Then what about the "Adventures in Babysitting" video. Oh my. I'm very confused. My head is just like Shocked

If Gemma is evil, and then the watchers are good, and then OpAphid is good......then, Tachyon is bad? But then Gemma is good....

It may not be as simple as good vs bad. OpAphid is, what, a branch of The Order? And Tachyon is part of another mysterious organisation; it's unlikely we can really say either are 'good' or 'bad.' Everyone might have their own motives and agendas but just sticking good and evil labels on might be too simplistic.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody have the song info/lyrics?
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone please post in my thread below all information linking Gemma to Tachyon? Thank you. This is to help solve somethings for LG15 fans.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed

Last edited by nancymakuhari on Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
sphinx
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nancymakuhari wrote:
I don't know if anyone here wrote this already (I didn't see it around) but the bowling alley in the video is Sea Bowl in SF...

PLEASE read: [Drop Recovery] Sea Bowl Drop 12/3/06
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3674
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sphinx wrote:
nancymakuhari wrote:
I don't know if anyone here wrote this already (I didn't see it around) but the bowling alley in the video is Sea Bowl in SF...

PLEASE read: [Drop Recovery] Sea Bowl Drop 12/3/06
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3674

Sorry, I didn't watch OpAphid until tonight or read the forums on it. I didn't know it was canon either until tonight.
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"some one posted this as a comment to Gemma's vid... but the rose changes position like four time during the vid.. I think it is actually showing it wilting away....death of innocence is a nice thery , but could this possibly show something else?? Gemma has been acting weird lately ..what if the rose shows her hopes dying... what if she is being forced to make Daniel and Bree go home... by not being able to accomplish this goal her hopes of {living, being free of the order,helping someone she cares about survive....etc} are dying out... Look at her during this video.. she seems more put together than her last couple of vids,but she seems jittery..... and kind of manic...

thats just my take on the thingy.... "

I just wanted to point ou that I posted this on the gemma section a few days ago and BBBOOOOO YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA I was right about my theory woot woot

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: