Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creators: Alternate "Your Decision" vid?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Creators: Alternate "Your Decision" vid? Reply with quote

(Thanks to robtomorrow for bringing this to our attention.)

Okay, I have a question for the Creators: is there an alternate "Your Decision" video? If so, may we see it? Also, fellow forum members: would you like to see it if there is one?

I ask because on December 3, Yousef and Jessica appeared at VH1's Big in '06 award show (lonelygirl15 won "Big Web Hit," by the way), and Yousef's hair was short then like it is now (in the "Back Home" video).

Daniel also mentions getting a haircut in the "Back Home" video, which suggests that they've worked his haircut into the plot. However, please keep in mind that Yousef's hair was already short on December 3, four days before the "The Test" video came along (Dec. 7), and six days before the "Your Decision" video (Dec. 9).

The "Your Decision" video must have been filmed before the poll ever came along here on the forum, in which case the Creators had either already decided Bree would be going to Jonas' without Daniel -- regardless of how the poll went here or Holly's decision (I'm assuming that she's just a regular fan like the rest of us) -- or they had recorded multiple videos for either development.

So, do you think there was more than one video filmed? One for the forum saying "Go to Jonas'," one for saying "Don't go," and maybe another for a third option if enough people suggested it (there were only two options in Holly's poll, but, obviously, the characters had more options than just going to Jonas' or staying on the streets).

Also, if other videos do exist, would you like to see them?

Somebody let me know if I should add a poll to this. For now I'll leave it without.

Last edited by Lurker on Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
funwithfundip
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good detective work!
Ofcourse I'd like to see it, but not posted on Youtube. Maybe post it on here.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definately would like to see! It would be like never before seen footage!!! dun dun dun dun...wait..thats EXACTLY how it is! Shocked Shocked Shocked

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im just guessing there was only ever one option.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
twinklyci
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heybitch wrote:
Im just guessing there was only ever one option.

Which is why Holly was picked. They knew that she's pick for them to go see Jonas.
storyteller
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to know if there was another video... somehow I doubt they'd share it, though.
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save all unseen vids for the CD.. it'll give me another reason to purchase Wink

~tigerlilylynn
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep outakes and never before seen footage equals big time bonus material on dvds baby.. haha. Cool

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I would like to know if there was another video but like some people said, I think that Holly was picked because she would pick Jonas' house.

And Yes I hope there is a DVD with all this cool stuff on it because I tried saving the videos in the beginning but some of them wouldn't let me save them so I gave up (and I'm really hoping my butt will be saved by them releasing a DVD instead so I dont lose all these videos).
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who's posted. So heybitch, twinklyci, LadyBugGirl and I all suspect that this may have been the only option available from the start. That said, I think everyone agrees that if there is an alternate video of that scene, it'd be great of them to include it on the future DVD?

Miles or one of the other Creators, if you see this and you're okay revealing, we'd appreciate to know either way. And we'd also like the inclusion of any and all alternate scenes on the DVD. Thanks in advance.
Arcanis
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: complete rigging. Reply with quote

i can't remember where, but somewhere else someone on the forums started a discussion about that the polls were pretty much split on trusting jonas, thusly throwing a decision to go and not to go at the same time by way of daniel.

then holly decided to come to the forum and say that going to jonas' was a clear majority winniner, because she had also gotten pm's saying to go to jonas' and few/none saying not to.

first off, there's a reason for a poll. she effectively let people vote twice, if that's actually the case. but since neither i nor you have any real evidence of these pm's of people basically voting again, then we have to believe either;

a. holly shouldn't have been given the responsibility to be the final voice, due to lack of voting common knowledge. or -

b. she was told by the creators to give her word to go with jonas.

i dunno about you all, but either way sits real bad in my gut. that said, there's nothing we can do about it now, and we might as well just hang on and try to enjoy the ride.
Psychojenny48
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arcanis,
If you had taken the time to actually look at Holly's poll, which you can still do http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3802, you would see that there was a clear 2/3 majority saying that D&B should go to stay with Jonas. Also, it's not as if people who were against going to Jonas' house couldn't also PM Holly to let her know how they felt. For all we know they did just that, but in fewer numbers (which would make sense if you looked at the poll). I thought Holly was very professional and responsible in how she handled the voting. She said she would pass along the majority vote, and even if she didn't, it's not like the creators couldn't look at the poll to see if she was lying. You really shouldn't badmouth people without first checking to make sure you know what you're talking about. Just a suggestion.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychojenny48 wrote:
Arcanis,
If you had taken the time to actually look at Holly's poll, which you can still do http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3802, you would see that there was a clear 2/3 majority saying that D&B should go to stay with Jonas. Also, it's not as if people who were against going to Jonas' house couldn't also PM Holly to let her know how they felt. For all we know they did just that, but in fewer numbers (which would make sense if you looked at the poll). I thought Holly was very professional and responsible in how she handled the voting. She said she would pass along the majority vote, and even if she didn't, it's not like the creators couldn't look at the poll to see if she was lying. You really shouldn't badmouth people without first checking to make sure you know what you're talking about. Just a suggestion.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting. There was a theory once that each and every episode was already filmed long ago Laughing
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoruba wrote:
It's interesting. There was a theory once that each and every episode was already filmed long ago Laughing

i remember that. daniel squelched that by reading the current Rolling Stone in a vid (this was late aug-early sept, before the outing).

i sincerely doubt there was another video. its possible there is footage shot in case it went the other way, just in case, but it really was predestined that bree go to jonas. the creators are not wholly unable to predict what the fans like! i voted for it just to move the plot along.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: