Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0060 I Talked To My Parents [10/26/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:
In the Illuminati Papers, Robert Anton Wilson talks about how Crowley would pretend he was satanic to test his disciples - I think this sort of thing is going on here.

Hm. Interesting. What kind of response did Crowley want his disciples to give? "Dude, I trust you, I'll follow you anywhere," or "Dude, I'm not comfortable with this, I'm outta here," or "Dude, I'm not comfortable with this, but I'm willing to take a risk"? Or something completely different?

Whatever Crowley was trying to accomplish with that kind of test might shed a whole lot of light on what the creators are trying to do here.

And we're back to The Illuminati being the organization behind everything.

Either that or it's time to start singing...
"Is that all there is? Is that all there is? If that’s all there is my friend, then let’s keep dancing. Let’s break out the booze and have a ball, if that’s all... there is... ”
joemomma
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so...i haven't posted yet, but when i saw this vid, i thought i should let you guys know about it. i'm still deciding for myself if it's canon or not. tell me what you think...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgsFnzErDLI
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is kinda getting offtopic.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joemomma wrote:
so...i haven't posted yet, but when i saw this vid, i thought i should let you guys know about it. i'm still deciding for myself if it's canon or not. tell me what you think...

That annoyed me on soooo many levels.
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
I like the theory someone posted here about Bree's free will. Maybe she was just being tested to see if she could make logical decisions for herself.

Could her ceremony just be the simple task of telling her parents she doesn't want to participate.

But wait- that really doesn't explain the strange injections does it?

I was thinking along the lines of her questioning the injections. I dunno time will certainly tell!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joemomma wrote:

How'd he get in here? Which one of you left the door open?
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno, but he messed up the whole topic.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joemomma wrote:

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...genius
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacksAndDouches wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
I like the theory someone posted here about Bree's free will. Maybe she was just being tested to see if she could make logical decisions for herself.

Could her ceremony just be the simple task of telling her parents she doesn't want to participate.

But wait- that really doesn't explain the strange injections does it?

I was thinking along the lines of her questioning the injections. I dunno time will certainly tell!

It would be nice to hear from Bree if she brought up the issue of the injections and what her father said?

I would like to think they don't have any harmful intentions in mind for their daughter. But the story from Bree about how her parents met and Gemma's video make me think (as some others have said, including a comment in the relgion thread about it possibly be matriarchial) that the mother is the leader here.

I think the deacons and Lucy will be the bad guys, though...
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truth-in-Science wrote:
Didn't Bree mention something about a deacon? That is primarily a term reserved for Christian religions, isn't it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deacon

The title of Deacon IS used in Thelema, I got several hits with Google, with Thelema, Deacon, it seems it's usually connected with the Gnostic Mass, so maybe it's a clue. maybe the ceremony was or is the Gnostic Mass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liber_XV,_The_Gnostic_Mass

http://www.ecsd.com/~mordecai/dennis.htm
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As we ponder whether Bree's parents are setting her/Daniel up, I have a question - has there been any big discusson on whether her parents watch her videos? Bree and Daniel post as if no one who they are keeping secrets from could possibly find them.

But Gemma talked matter-of-fact-ly about her mother reading her diary, and that got me wondering, maybe Bree's parents do watch her videos and haven't asked her to stop because it's a useful form of "reconaissance" for them? Lucy obviously has a computer. Are we all overlooking a big, gaping hole - that the "bad guys" of this story have all the same pieces that we do?

I came to lg15 after hearing of it in teh news, so I never had the "is she real" experience, but even knowing it's a story, I always thought the characters were awfully naive about how popular their videos are.
byoung
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the creators can make the characters shockingly thick at times. remember daniel saying he was 'pretty sure' he was being followed after he had seen the photos on lucy's p.c.? so we could be pretty loose re: whether or not the Ps have seen any v.blogs. they can be written to be naive or they may have savvy...indeed, they may be the masterminds behind bree's posts, so that she can help them find their long lost son, Daniel....who MADE OUT with bree!
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see we need a new video- only 9 pages here. Maybe we will have another that takes forever to load so we can have another party like the one we had while waiting for Gemma!!!!!!!!!
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:42 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can see we need a new video- only 9 pages here. Maybe we will have another that takes forever to load so we can have another party like the one we had while waiting for Gemma!!!!!!!!!

Seriously... I want to see a Daniel vid. I think the creators are creating a monster: we're all getting kind of frustrated with the pace of the story, so we need a faster delivery system/pace of videos to take up the slack.

With three "characters", they should be able to step-up the video production to at least one a day. Wink
joemomma
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah...if they wanted to atually have us lose interest...it's a seduction folks. they're being coquettish...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: