Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He said "Under the Blue Stone"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimmycat wrote:
Okay so 19 to me means 7:00 using a 24 hour clock so wherever this is it should be at 7:00 tonight (seeing as the seminar was yesterday)

The "19" could be the time or could it represent something else? The Hymn of One are pretty spooky - what if it's something like a tarot card number or something?? I think the tarot card number "19" symbolizes reunion.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think tomorrow rain or shine might point to the fact that we will know who got in to the HoO and who didn't...

it sounds to me more like Police... But considering the source of this message I don't think they want anything to do with the police. so Ponies is the best suggestion. Only I can't make anything of it.

Who the hell is kate? did we ever meet a kate in the vids or something?
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But would the whole message be a code meaning something, or is it just line by line?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kimmycat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to Wikipedia and here is what it has to say on the number 19:

[edit] In mathematics
Nineteen is the 8th smallest prime number. The sequence continues 23, 29, 31, 37... 19 is the seventh Mersenne prime exponent. 19 is the smallest Higgs prime for squares and cubes that has an index among Higgs primes that is less than its index among primes overall (because 17 is not a Higgs prime).

Every positive integer is the sum of at most nineteen fourth powers (see Waring's problem).

Nineteen is a centered triangular number, centered hexagonal number, and an octahedral number.

Nineteen is a Heegner number.

19 is the fourth alternating factorial, as it is equal to −(1!) + 2! + −(3!) + 4!

With respect to divisibility, nineteen has a very simple test: 19 divides 100a + b if and only if it divides a + 4b.

In base 10, it is a Keith number, because it recurs in a Fibonacci-like sequence started from its base 10 digits: 1, 9, 10, 19... The decimal expansion of 1/19 has a period of maximum length: 18 digits. Regardless of the base, 19 is a strictly non-palindromic number. In Roman numerals, however, 19 is the largest palindromic prime.

[edit] In science
The atomic number of potassium.

[edit] Astronomy
Messier object M19, a magnitude 8.5 globular cluster in the constellation Ophiuchus
The New General Catalogue object NGC 19, a barred spiral galaxy in the constellation Andromeda
The number of years of the Metonic cycle
The Saros number of the solar eclipse series which began on 2333 BC June 15 and ended on 1035 BC August 1. The duration of Saros series 19 was 1298.1 years, and it contained 73 solar eclipses.
The Saros number of the lunar eclipse series which began on 2031 BC March 24 and ended on 731 BC May 11. The duration of Saros series 19 was 1298.1 years, and it contained 73 lunar eclipses.

[edit] In religion
The number of years in each cycle of the intercalated Hebrew calendar, in which 7 of the 19 years are leap years it is used by Jews to calculate the time of observance of Jewish holidays.
The number of angels guarding Hell according to the Qur'an: "Over it is nineteen" (74:30)
The number of surat Maryam in the Qur'an
The number of letters in the Bismillah formula "In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful" in Arabic [1]
A number encoded in the Qur'an [2] as claimed by Dr. Rashad Khalifa, a biochemist from the USA, about the Qur'an [3]
The Bahá'í calendar is structured such that a year contains 19 months of 19 days each, as well as a 19-year cycle and a 361-year (19x19) supercycle. The Báb and his disciples formed a group of 19, and there were 19 Apostles of Bahá'u'lláh.

[edit] In music
"19" is a 1985 hit song by Paul Hardcastle, with a strong anti-war message, based on scratched soundbites taken from a documentary about the Vietnam War in which 19 is claimed to have been the average age of United States soldiers killed in the conflict (a fact which is widely disputed). The song was parodied by British satirist Rory Bremner as N-n-nineteen, Not Out, the title referring to the English cricket team's risible performance against the West Indies in the previous year.

With a similar name and anti-Vietnam War theme, I Was Only 19 (A Walk in the Light Green), by the Australian group Redgum reached number one on the Australian charts in 1983. In 2005 a hip hop version of the song (called I was only Nineteen) was produced by The Herd, and was voted in at #18 in the 2005 Triple J Hottest 100 playlist.

Other songs with the number 19 in their titles:

"Nineteen" by Buck-O-Nine
"Nineteen" by Phil Lynott
"Nineteen" by the Old 97's
"Hey, Nineteen" by Steely Dan
"19th Nervous Breakdown" by the Rolling Stones
"Nineteen Forever" by Joe Jackson
"I Got A Feeling (Just Nineteen)" by Eagles of Death Metal
Nineteen has been used as an alternative to twelve for a division of the octave into equal parts. This idea goes back to Salinas in the sixteenth century, and is interesting in part because it gives a system of meantone tuning, being close to 1/3 comma meantone.

19 is also the title of Evan Yo's first album, because Evan was nineteen years old when the album released.

[edit] In other fields
Nineteen is

The nineteenth state to enter the Union was Indiana
Part of the name of a breakfast cereal: Product 19
The Soviet submarine K-19 was the first Soviet nuclear ballistic submarine
I-19 is the designation for a US interstate highway in Arizona
the height, in feet, of the statues of Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson in their respective memorials.
19 years is very close to 235 lunations. See Metonic cycle
A significant recurring number (which comes to denote a sense of unreality and foreboding) in the Dark Tower novels by author Stephen King
In golf the "19th hole" is the clubhouse bar. In miniature golf it is an extra hole on which the winner earns an instant prize
A number encoded in Chemistry as claimed by Dr. Peter Plichta, a German chemist [4]. Also see [5] for Plichta's claimed code-19 in chemistry
The retired football jersey number of Hall of Famers Johnny Unitas and Lance Alworth
The retired baseball jersey number of Baseball Hall of Fame members Robin Yount and Tony Gwynn.
The retired basketball jersey number of Willis Reed.
The retired hockey jersey number of Steve Yzerman.
The number of Colorado Avalanche center and captain Joe Sakic
19 x 19 is also the standard size of a Go Board
It is not possible to earn a score of 19 in a single hand of cribbage
June 19th is the birthday of Garfield, the comic strip created by Jim Davis. See[6].
Juneteenth refers to June 19, 1865, the final surrender of the last forces of the Confederate States of America and the formal end of slavery anywhere in the USA.
the number of brothers Nick and Steve Thiede.
In terms of numerology, 19 is the number derived from subtracting the Ultimate Answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything, 42, and the supposed mystical and cosmic number 23.
Is the Age of Majority in many parts of Canada and the USA.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:

Thanks Taylor, we are trying. Do you think it might be code? Or if those who chose from under the blue stone "return" to where the seminar took place, it might just fall into place?

That's a great question Sarah! Who should return to the hall of ponies? "Hall of ponies" must mean something to someone... the seminar attendees, Bree, Daniel, Jonas? From what I've gathered about the seminar it doesn't seem like there were ponies there or that the location had anything to do with ponies.

So, maybe going back to where the seminar was held is not the message? But, why "return"?
I really feel the messages in Brees videos were for the attendees, and not for Daniel or Jonas. I could be wrong.

Someone mentioned a clown named Sid/Cyd or Ceasar, and his star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood.

I dunno, I am stuck!

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

ok heres my theory so far..if it doesnt make sense, sorry lol i just woke up...............ok you return to the hotel at 7, in which point in time you will see a man...maybe ponies is the name of the halway in the hotel?? umm does pony stand for anything else except an animal???..........anyway, he will guide u to ur next location im guessing cuz it doesnt say anything else?!?!?!
Cloud_ax
Hymn of One

Location: stealing a plane to Zi's wedding, who wants to come??

soccerstar wrote:
kimmycat wrote:
Okay so 19 to me means 7:00 using a 24 hour clock so wherever this is it should be at 7:00 tonight (seeing as the seminar was yesterday)

The "19" could be the time or could it represent something else? The Hymn of One are pretty spooky - what if it's something like a tarot card number or something?? I think the tarot card number "19" symbolizes reunion.
so maybe a reunion at "the hall of ponies"? but who? Confused

I'm Ziola's Little Brother.
My big sister is getting married!!

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up."
Lcaf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the number the vid isn't loading for me right now
Carmilla07
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Return would imply somewhere we've been before. That is why I think the hotel or the park would be the best place to start from.

We also still have to figure out the TCC part. If it even means anything at all. We got:

Toganga Canyon Creek or California
Take Clown Cid
The Coldwater Creek
And that's it I think.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok heres another definition for ponies.......i dunno if it means anything..........

A word-for-word translation of a foreign language text, especially one used secretly by students as an aid in studying or test-taking. Also called crib, trot
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carmilla07 wrote:
Return would imply somewhere we've been before. That is why I think the hotel or the park would be the best place to start from.

We also still have to figure out the TCC part. If it even means anything at all. We got:

Toganga Canyon Creek or California
Take Clown Cid
The Coldwater Creek
And that's it I think.

So, you think you should go back?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's suggesting a reunion or BDJ, would the hall of ponies be somewhere they've been before?

And the 19th card in the major Arcana tarot deck is The Sun?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lcaf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please Someone give me the number i want to hear the message[/b]
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud_ax wrote:
soccerstar wrote:
kimmycat wrote:

so maybe a reunion at "the hall of ponies"? but who? Confused

The more I think about it, the more "reunion" or something like that makes sense. Ok, so a reunion at "the Hall of ponies" and "Sid the clown" -- who would know what this means? I don't recall Daniel, Jonas, or Bree ever going anywhere with horses or even mentioning them.

DANIEL, do you or Jonas remember a place with ponies? Do you remember Bree saying anything about them? What about Sid, clown, or Sid the clown?
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could reunion mean DJ&S will be reunited with Bree? Or is that just wishfull thinking?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: