Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interpreting Latest Morse Code
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SR
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
SR wrote:
Evan wrote:
please!!!!!

MD5DQ means nothing because it was automatically generated by tinyurl randomly. She had no control over it.

I'm pretty sure you are right. The thing that bugs me is why she keeps posting the poem pic. Are we missing a clue in it, or (and I think this is more likely) will we learn more about it later?

Ah! That makes much more sense! Maybe we need to decode the poem in order to be ready!
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SR wrote:
Evan wrote:
please!!!!!

MD5DQ means nothing because it was automatically generated by tinyurl randomly. She had no control over it.

I totally disagree, respectably of course. The reason I say this is because a prior image she provided using imageshack began with aabb, which was a clue and was the rhythm to the poem which we had yet to resolve at that point. This image was the poem that was unreadable.

Unless, it was total coincidence that aabb happened to be assigned by imageshack.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SR wrote:

Ah! That makes much more sense! Maybe we need to decode the poem in order to be ready!

Isn't that what we've been doing for 2 days now Very Happy
SR
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss0216 wrote:
SR wrote:
Evan wrote:
please!!!!!

I totally disagree, respectably of course. The reason I say this is because a prior image she provided using imageshack began with aabb, which was a clue and was the rhythm to the poem which we had yet to resolve at that point. This image was the poem that was unreadable.

Correct dlruss0216, but you're talking about the filenames in imageshack. Those you CAN control (imageshack does add 3 random characters, though). However, tinyurls cannot be assigned, they are randomly generated.

MD5DQ is the tinyurl that used to point to ex22kl0 and that has not changed. The noticable thing is she seems to be driving it in that we should look at the image.
Evan
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if so why did she post it?
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SR wrote:
dlruss0216 wrote:
SR wrote:
Evan wrote:
please!!!!!

Correct dlruss0216, but you're talking about the filenames in imageshack. Those you CAN control (imageshack does add 3 random characters, though). However, tinyurls cannot be assigned, they are randomly generated.

MD5DQ is the tinyurl that used to point to ex22kl0 and that has not changed. The noticable thing is she seems to be driving it in that we should look at the image.

Ah! Thank you! I'm getting the two confused, obviously. It's no wonder why though...lol
SR
Lonely Fan

Evan wrote:

Again, I think it means we should take a second look either at the poem or at the image itself.
Charlotte Eve
Lonely Fan

So we keep refering back to the poem.

Perhaps she's been a-lurking and seen that the hysteria has died down, and no-one is really analysing the poem anymore.
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan wrote:

Why did she post the MD5 thing? I can only think because she wants to draw attention to it, either because we need to work on it more now, or because it will be important in the future.

This is really an effort in futility though, at least until we get the next clue. Patience is a virtue, one that I do not possess.

Last edited by dlruss0216 on Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evan
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe the background needs to be checked and also i noticed after "this is not a game and you must know" she has a : so i think we should pay special attention to these lines

The Pulse Of The Doe-Eyed May Cease
But Cassie Does Not Reast In Peace
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that no one has noted in all the posting in the last few days, is that there was a light green highlighter marking ON TOP of this image that stated "holy bible" or at least that was the consensus on what it stated.

So, on the surface we've got that (the holy bible), the readable text of her poem (now), and the scribbly stuff that was overlayed on top of the readable text.

I don't think the scribbly stuff means something and was just used to make the poem unreadable.

I assumed, back when this clue was anagrammed and solved, that the holy bible reference was to make sure we went to the correct bible when we looked up the passage that she notes in her poem.

Maybe we need to go back and look at that passage?

Trying to read more into her poem, or translate it, or decode it (even if possible), is really impossible in my opinion. For now, my feeling is that the poem cannot be used any further, however it might help us in figuring out a clue that's yet to be given.
SR
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
SR wrote:

Isn't that what we've been doing for 2 days now Very Happy

Either we're on the wrong track, or haven't got to the solution yet.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss0216 wrote:

Trying to read more into her poem, or translate it, or decode it (even if possible), is really impossible in my opinion. For now, my feeling is that the poem cannot be used any further, however it might help us in figuring out a clue that's yet to be given.

I'm with you here...unless there's something to the background writing, I think that we have figured out what we can from the poem (that something will hapen on the first, which she confirmed) but we will need the poem later.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I googled MD5DQ and got this:

Rar! ϐs G@J v a%*P4 3* Gi\doc bj g1XJT*\ ORf .doc !U +<&L ...
SR
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
I googled MD5DQ and got this:

Rar! ϐs G@J v a%*P4 3* Gi\doc bj g1XJT*\ ORf .doc !U +<&L ...

That's a .rar file, what you're seeing is google showing the sourcecode. It's rubbish.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: