Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0071 Motel Pool [11/11/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget, Bree knows more than what she is telling us. She has stated early on that she doesn't like talking about her religion.

She is acting somewhat normal under the circumstances. I noticed no makeup, she looks tired, and she looks worried. She is also comforting herself with P.Monkey, Owen and Thor.

Yes, she is 17, but has lived a sheltered life compared to most 17 year old girls. She really doesn't know how to act right now.
chanda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
I do still think she's acting weird too. I also think it's weird (and yes, annoying) that she'd take all of her stuffed animals with her.

Me too, Spacie, me too. By the way if I ever saw a 17 year old girl hangin out by the hotel pool with her little hairy friends, I'd probably smack her in the face.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
I do still think she's acting weird too. I also think it's weird (and yes, annoying) that she'd take all of her stuffed animals with her.

Why? Her stuffed animals are her companions. Besides Daniel, Bree isn't seemingly allowed to socialize with anyone outside of her religion. Owen, Thor, and P. Monkey comfort her and provide a sense of security and normalcy that is necessary. They've been there for her in situations when even Daniel couldn't help her.

I don't find it weird or annoying at all.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT a perfect way to start my birthday!!! Well, technically, it doesn't start for another 20 minutes, but whatever.

Whooo! I thought that Bree was acting relatively normal for her, meaning a little strange under the circumstances. BUT, it is nice to see that she has head on her shoulders, all her own, which has been debatable in the past. Daniel is her only real friend in the world. The only other friend she has lives in England, which is pretty far away.

I think it's great that Bree has P. Monkey, Owen and Thor to comfort her.

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
AlanY
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stuffed animals thing is cute. It's part of Bree's personality, and it's not all that unusual for a 17 year old with her personality type. I vote for their continued presence in the videos Smile
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chanda wrote:
Me too, Spacie, me too. By the way if I ever saw a 17 year old girl hangin out by the hotel pool with her little hairy friends, I'd probably smack her in the face.

Yeah...I'd love to, infact.
I knew I'd take some crap for the damn animals. Ok, in a "vlog" and theoretically/psychologically etc, I understand the stupid little things' importance, but if you were rushing in and out of your house after you just saw your parents being hauled off by a bunch of wackos...and you're throwing some clothes in a bag, trying to make sure you're not forgeting anything...and you're in a panic, you're worried, a lot of stuff is going through your mind etc., are you really gonna bring all your plushies with you?
edit- It's not really something I want to go back and forth on. I hate them. I'm sorry, but I do. Their presence is extremely annoying to me.
Dannie717
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad they found a hotel room. I liked the beginning with the cars and everything. Haha. Cute vid, kinda weird that she doesn't want to go to the police, though. Hmmm
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noelle wrote:
WHAT a perfect way to start my birthday!!! Well, technically, it doesn't start for another 20 minutes, but whatever.

Whooo! I thought that Bree was acting relatively normal for her, meaning a little strange under the circumstances. BUT, it is nice to see that she has head on her shoulders, all her own, which has been debatable in the past. Daniel is her only real friend in the world. The only other friend she has lives in England, which is pretty far away.

I think it's great that Bree has P. Monkey, Owen and Thor to comfort her.

Happy Birthday, Noelle! I'd sing, but you are really better off if I don'tSmile
QueenofSpades
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No SUVs in this video...

It seemed kind of short and didn't really say that much. Kind of disappointing after 'On the Run' where the plot was really moved along.
xrockette19x
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even though the police/judge may be part of the order, don't they have a legal duty to protect innocent people? if a little girl is in trouble, and thinks her parents may have been taken against their will, they have a duty to try and fix it. and if they don't, i'd like to see bree and daniel take them all down as well. i understand that religion (although gemma says it isn't one) is important, but law is law. if the police know what is going on but aren't stopping it, aren't they all accomplices?

p.s. i don't exactly know much about law concerning these things, so if someone does, and would like to elaborate, i would greatly appreciate it. just an idea, though
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though Daniel is grumpy.... aww, he gave her his jacket. Smile

Part of me wonders if something happens between Daniel and Bree, sexually, while they're staying at the motel. I know they have a bunch of younger viewers, but I dunno. Seems sort of like a set-up (though I would be glad to be proven wrong).

I can understand her not wanting to go to the police though, if she feels like there might be people who could rat out her location. At the same time... what else can they do?

Something that's been bothering me: How is it that Daniel has all this free time to just sit around and do these things? Doesn't he have a job, or college, or something?
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! i love owen in this video! i'm so glad that they made it apparent that she took owen and thor along, cuz before, they only showed p monkey in the car with them.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xrockette19x wrote:
even though the police/judge may be part of the order, don't they have a legal duty to protect innocent people? if a little girl is in trouble, and thinks her parents may have been taken against their will, they have a duty to try and fix it. and if they don't, i'd like to see bree and daniel take them all down as well. i understand that religion (although gemma says it isn't one) is important, but law is law. if the police know what is going on but aren't stopping it, aren't they all accomplices?

p.s. i don't exactly know much about law concerning these things, so if someone does, and would like to elaborate, i would greatly appreciate it. just an idea, though

How pleasantly naive. All policemen are good because they're supposed to protect others, and all politicians are honest because they have a duty to do what is best for everyone else. Ah, what a world that would be.
QueenofSpades
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xrockette19x wrote:

It's kind of like the Freemasons. There's a case in the early 1800s in the U.S. where a man was bailed out of jail and then murdered. He was originally in jail for some small debt, but really what he was trying to do was to expose the secrets of Freemasonry, since he had once been a member himself, but felt he was treated unfairly. Eventually, 4 men (Freemasons) were found guilty of the crime, and taken to court, where the judge himself was a Freemason. Even with loads of evidence, only two were found guilty, and only had to serve about 1 year in jail.
QueenofSpades
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
Even though Daniel is grumpy.... aww, he gave her his jacket. Smile

Part of me wonders if something happens between Daniel and Bree, sexually, while they're staying at the motel. I know they have a bunch of younger viewers, but I dunno. Seems sort of like a set-up (though I would be glad to be proven wrong).

I can understand her not wanting to go to the police though, if she feels like there might be people who could rat out her location. At the same time... what else can they do?

Something that's been bothering me: How is it that Daniel has all this free time to just sit around and do these things? Doesn't he have a job, or college, or something?

Maybe he does something online on his laptop?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: