Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How will the game change?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
romanceismusic wrote:
tw.... im sad. as you may have gathered.

now say something reassuring.

or put op back in the fan vids Sad

OpAphid is official, but that doesn't mean any of the mystery has left it. That is a presumption many people seem to be making. There is a MUCH bigger picture here, and it goes far beyond a woman sitting at her desk typing out responses to eager fans. In fact, she has little, if anything, to do with this at all.

part of the mystery was linking op to lg. imo
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Op has been so linked to LG in recent weeks I think this announcement might be because the discussion of "is it or isn't it" was starting to overshadow the story...

It's still got a lot of mystery, but the canon part seems settled at least to where we don't have to argue it. I don't think we even know who is responsible at this point.
Glory285
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
twjaniak wrote:
romanceismusic wrote:
tw.... im sad. as you may have gathered.

now say something reassuring.

or put op back in the fan vids Sad

OpAphid is official, but that doesn't mean any of the mystery has left it. That is a presumption many people seem to be making. There is a MUCH bigger picture here, and it goes far beyond a woman sitting at her desk typing out responses to eager fans. In fact, she has little, if anything, to do with this at all.

Part of what was nice was the fact that it felt like we were being acknowledged, she was almost a motherly figure in alot of ways, calling us Dear etc... now shes just some doods associated with creators. i hope she doesnt loose that almost momish appeal. Crying or Very sad
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaha momish?

what mom talks about spanking? lmao (besides mine)
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glory285 wrote:

Part of what was nice was the fact that it felt like we were being acknowledged, she was almost a motherly figure in alot of ways, calling us Dear etc... now shes just some doods associated with creators. i hope she doesnt loose that almost momish appeal. Crying or Very sad

OA is the same person (or persons) that he/she/they ever was/were. That hasn't change and no one tells OA what to say.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats not the point TW.....

EDIT: UGH! whatever. im tired of trying to explain how i feel...because apparently i feel the wrong thing...and those that feel the same as me needn't be taken into regards. grr. im so frustrated.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!

Last edited by romanceismusic on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Glory285
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
hahahaha momish?

what mom talks about spanking? lmao (besides mine)

haha well you know, it was always, thanks for your help dear, we acknowledge you, we're a big organization, we protect etc... alot of people speculated she was an older woman, like ms. kelly, and that was kinda nice. Feeling that you belong to a community when you're aligned with oppy. i dunno, am i nuts? lol
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i honestly never thought it was an older lady..... i think its like a 25 year old-ish male. lol.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnatio memoriae

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
romanceismusic wrote:

*waves goodbye*

*sticks his neck out*

I think you'll be back when Jimmyjm activates this week (and that is pure conjecture on my part) Wink

Two members of "ipod opera - a hint?" have posted to themselves... Very Happy

what?

you confuse me....

its orgasmic. lol
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong?

Look at a bigger purpose in this. I'm proud to have been a pioneer in this with all of you (actually I consider myself a relative noob here compared to most of you, eventhough these 3 weeks have seemed like a lifetime). But I'm also happy that a wider audience can have the same experience. I'm happy to share with others, guide them, teach them.

Yes, it might be overwhelming at first. When I came into this I felt welcomed, I couln't do it without the help of others, showing me the cleared out path. And even then it was still overwhelming for me. I'm sure it was similar in your case. Let's not become snob elitists about this.

To those who were here just to gloat about exchanging messages with Op, thinking she was a real person, I'm sorry that you deceived yourselves into that fantasy, but it was obviously a character from day 1, and you knew it. And those who thought they were interacting with the PM, well, althought that's a bit more fuzzy, I hope you at least take from it to be less conceited. Anyway,

You might like to read my post to the noobs here: http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75024#75024. Or perhaps you might not like it.

Have a good night,
Deagol

Last edited by deagol on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol..i understand you point Smile

have a cookie

but seriously...if they were interested...they would come on their own...without someone pushing them into it. alot of the coming noobs feel like they have to play now.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like to stay up to date with lg, they have to follow Op too.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
deagol..i understand you point Smile

have a cookie

but seriously...if they were interested...they would come on their own...without someone pushing them into it. alot of the coming noobs feel like they have to play now.

oh cookie!! yess yummm... precioussss.. nun of yous noobs are gettin' anyeeesss of mines preciousss cookiesss... uh, ops, wrong story Laughing

I think they will check it out, some will like it and some wont. I think the minority that will like it will be a positive addition to the community. Hey, at least we wont hear from iamcool anymore huh Wink

Last edited by deagol on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
weetziebat05
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
thats not the point TW.....

EDIT: UGH! whatever. im tired of trying to explain how i feel...because apparently i feel the wrong thing...and those that feel the same as me needn't be taken into regards. grr. im so frustrated.

I know what you mean... I almost didn't want it to be canon... and now with the influx of noobs trying to catch up (because you KNOW many won't have the patience/intelligence to check the LGPedia or earlier posts) and cluttering the board with "can u help me im a noob and cant speel" posts while veterans try to work out future puzzles I almost want to call it quits myself. This ALMOST sickens me. Really. I"m all for new people, don't get me wrong, but let's admit it- this world as a whole is not that intelligent and you're going to spend more time redirecting people to info threads than you will trying to find all the clues.

I knew Op was just a character from the start- I always had a feeling it was several different people to begin with- but even still I feel like going canon almost cheats the veterans who are used to interacting with Op. As someone else mentioned, Op may not have time to do that anymore, thus making it less personal, thus furthering the loss of interest.

Bah.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: