Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0084 Ransacked [11/27/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i liked this one untill the end, i dont like the idea of bree using the chatroom like that especially as i can guess that it would challenge the sellective blindness that bree and daniel seem to have like ignoring OPAphid videos or cassie in the early days

in fact i bet after the hordes of conspiracy fans have a long significant chat with her there will then be another bree video saying, 'sorry guys couldnt make it to the forum'

and so there will be no realisation that owen has a bug in his head (the torture)

so as my theory goes the oder is going to be getting more and more dangerous and even messing with us on the forumn (for all we know some of us posters are actually account set up by the order to 'mislead'

so perhaps we should be carfull what we say in future
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Daniel told her straight up to shut up! He's definately getting on his last nerve now. Does this mean he's going to ditch Bree now??!?! Well, definately going to hit the chat rooms! I'm in there around that time anyways. But I wish we had and exact time posted. I mean, it could be either today or tomorrow. WHICH ONE??? Question Question Question
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweetie55 wrote:
Awesome! Daniel told her straight up to shut up! He's definately getting on his last nerve now. Does this mean he's going to ditch Bree now??!?! Well, definately going to hit the chat rooms! I'm in there around that time anyways. But I wish we had and exact time posted. I mean, it could be either today or tomorrow. WHICH ONE??? Question Question Question

And what timezone? O.o
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this chat idea is a very interesting development that potentially could take LG15 into a whole new level of interactivity.

Re: the OpAphid stuff: my theory is that there will be a chat moderator who will only take questions that the creators want Bree to answer. Alternatively, Bree could simply ignore the OpAphid info or pretend she doesn't understand what the chatters who raise the topic are talking about.

Re: Owen's "injury" -- obviously they were looking for something inside of Owen. If they'd damaged him to put something inside him, Bree would have discovered it.
trunbuns
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love your avatar sami! I went to see them in manchester the other night, twas pretty damn cool you been to see them before? I also went to see them at roskilde this summer.

Anyway does everyone think this will be in the bree chat section or will it be in like an irc chat thingy (is there one?)

Also about the owen perhaps being bugged thing, good thinking it would be quite good if they went to the next motel (i'm thinking they should stay somewhere other than a motel if they've got any brains, unfortunately I definately feel that this meens there going to Jonas' house, I hope for the shows sake hes a psycho or in with the order) and the order were already there waiting for them!

also about Jonas' It would have been well better if the creators had him posting here for a couple of weeks getting known on the forums and then been like 'oh i made a video, check it out' rather than just turning up up out of nowhere with uber editing skills and actor looks, lately it's been too easy to spot canon (apart from perhaps NikkiBowerReport, I'm still not sure about her...)
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trunbuns wrote:
Anyway does everyone think this will be in the bree chat section or will it be in like an irc chat thingy (is there one?)

Yes, there is one. Look at the top righthand corner of your screen. My screen has a box that says "Userplane Webchat." I'm assuming that the chat will be in there.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
I'm assuming that the chat will be in there.

I guess it will, yes.
Ashley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweetie55 wrote:
Awesome! Daniel told her straight up to shut up! He's definately getting on his last nerve now.

Yes! Finally. She's been driving me crazy with her immaturity lately.
trunbuns
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

languorous lass wrote:
Yes, there is one. Look at the top righthand corner of your screen. My screen has a box that says "Userplane Webchat." I'm assuming that the chat will be in there.

ok thanks!
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, trumbuns, I posted a thread in "Concerns and Complaints" asking where the chat will be and whether it will be Monday or Tuesday. I figured that rather than speculating (and possibly being wrong), we might as well get the answers from the source.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg thats frickin awesome, shes going to be on here tommorow Very Happy

and owens got a tracking device in him!

what time will 6pm pacific time be in england?

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a hrd time believeing Bree could be this naive and calm.

Daniel's reactions are much more in line with someone who doesn't know why this is happening to them.

I feel Bree knows alot more than she is saying.
weetziebat05
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweetie55 wrote:

It's about time he told her to take things seriously. The Operation doesn't play around and she will prove to be easier prey than originally thought if she keeps messing around like that.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought you'd like to see this...
weetziebat05
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How interesting... I'm inclined to believe Owen has a tracking device in him now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: