Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0088 "Daniel Is Right" [12/1/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
H2Overdose
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm personally I think the creators are going in this whole "Go Home" thing 'cause some people on the other thread suggested it. Think
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of developments in this story have been after people on this forum have suggested it. Wink

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What concerns me is that not too long ago, Gemma was telling Bree, "don't go home, don't trust the authorities, go to a different motel" etc etc etc

And now she's all, "Go home."

What gives?

Anyway, thanks for a new vid. Now can we have one that advances the plot a bit? Rolling Eyes

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
twinklyci
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
If Gemma says to go home, I vote we all go to Jonas' house. Shocked

lol
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:
What concerns me is that not too long ago, Gemma was telling Bree, "don't go home, don't trust the authorities, go to a different motel" etc etc etc

What gives?

Anyway, thanks for a new vid. Now can we have one that advances the plot a bit? Rolling Eyes

Maybe she got a good talking to...

And, yes, I agree..plot advancement, please!

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe she got a good talking to...

Hmm...interesting thought.

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Gemma is adding a dose of realism to this whole thing. As many people have said, she often seems to speak for us. It would be too simple if Bree just said "Hi Jonas, you're cute, let's snuggle" and moved in with him. Gemma is raising the other side, and we will likely see a video of Bree's internal struggle and finally deciding to take a chance.
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we shall be getting a bre video that says 'i'm going to jonas and then daniels going home'

but what i think will happen is they wont actually do it, Danile will drive by some randomly planned route to shake off the watchers (as lordgreystoke suggested) and when they feel they're safe daniel will next be seen dring home alone late at night

then we will get a Jans video saying 'wheres bree?' because she never came to his place which will send the forumn wild

for cliffhanger value ther will be a gemma vid about stopping uni for christmas

then at last bree will make a video telling us the truth, that she hid in the boot (trunck) of daniels car and has been with him the whole time (hence why i say he comes back at night)

ok like the rest of you i dont trust jonas and i am most inclinded to trust Gemma purely because she is pro daniel
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know.. but I think it wasn't a good idea to post this video. I think now Bree will feel like everybody's against her and isolate herself even more.

Although I love Gemma.. there certainly needs to be some action!!
storyteller
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Bree has enough backbone to say no to Daniel. She's dependant on him right now. I could be wrong about this, but I don't think so. She's so child-like and needy!

I think the Order is going to have to take Daniel like they took the money. Sh needs to be pushed to go live with Jonas because he is the Order's Infiltration. He makes her comfortable and easier to watch- and gives her someone to trust that can manipulate her- and when the time comes, they've got her right where they want her.

Daniel should watch his back.
kejpi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, I figured there'd be a Gemma video giving Bree advice. I definitely agree with her - Bree shouldn't just trust strangers.

And to anyone who mentioned that Gemma looks "rough" in this video - I think so too. She's obviously been staying at a friend's house, so that might be it, but the fact that she's suddenly changing her opinion is slightly suspicious. Then again, if I had friends who were running away from Watchers, I'd become paranoid, too. I think that the reason why Gemma is telling Bree to go home is because she went back to her own flat and there was nothing there, and that was only after a couple of days, so she figures that Bree's house shouldn't be under surveillance either. Only with Bree's house, the Order had three weeks to bug anything and everything they wanted.

Ultimately, I think that Bree will go home and find a whole bunch of skeletons and a "SURPRISE!" banner hung above them, 'cause it was all just a way to organize a surprise party for her completion of the ceremony and the watchers were making sure she doesn't get home too soon and ruin the surprise.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:

What gives?

Did you notice that this change came about right after she thought a Watcher was after her? Perhaps he caught her. Did anyone check her arms for bandaids?

Maybe she was "convinced" by the Watchers/Order that she would be better served helping them instead of Bree.

If Bree's parents are still gone...what good will it do to go home? They will still have no money, no answers and nowhere to hide. It will just make it that much easier to find them.

It's time Bree sucks it up and tried to be offensive. She needs to toughen up and try to find her parents, or find an adult she can trust to help her find them.

If you don't have the guts to fight like the Scooby Gang, you need to stop trying to act like the Scooby Gang.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma -- exalt! She's on team Danielbeast!
Plus i felt her acting was good again, she looked less manufactured, and thus actually hawtt.

i had to break out into song actually:

Gemma may be right!
Bree may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic she's looking for.
Bree turns out the light [in jonas' bedroom]
"Don't try to save me"
Jonas is so wrong, and we all know
That Gemma is right

Gemma was hated but now she's right
Shes actually hawt now that she's seen the light
uh huh uh huh uh huh
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Gemma was a little to nervous in this one. She is pacing, she doesn't even look into the camera at one point.

I think whoever was following her got to her. They stopped her, and possibly were in the room with her making her post this vid.

They told her to tell Bree to go home.

It wasn't long ago that Gemma was telling Bree NOT to go home, now all of a sudden, it is what she should do?

Something is very, very fishly here.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the chat, Bree made it sound like it was silly for Gemma to be followed. So Gemma said she would go home.

I think Gemma's still nervous about being followed and about the whole Bree situation.

There might be an upcoming video of Gemma being captured. Or maybe she comes home to find her place ransacked and her flatmate taken or tortured Owen-style! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: