Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MUST READ: Nikki Bower is .... Alli Danziger
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are we going to pick apart her videos now, too? because she mentioned daniel's friend paul in the latest......

sorry, don't mean to speculate.
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will <3 Nikki B always...no matter what her name is!
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, the question is now:

Were CiW, OpA, and Tachy (from Day One) also affiliated with the Creators?

The "weight of the head" comment and the date (the day after the first "drop" hee of the Series) it was posted are pretty suspicious...
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is where we first start noticing who the Characters are Smile
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and the fact that they Tachyon account predates the first time Tachyon was used as a tag in an LG video, even though that video came out several days before OpAphid started up is very odd. Why would they include a reference to a series that doesn't exist yet? Is it just a coincidence that fans who were not in contact with the creators owned an account on YouTube with the same name as a random tag from an LG video?

After finding out that Nikki B was friends with them from the beginning and was a not fan that they gave information to (like TW), or someone they used as inspiration (she could have designed the 'eye' herself and they decided to include it) but who was a part of the story from the beginning, makes me more suspicious that OpAphid was also designed to be canon from the beginning as well.

Sadly that means that the only 'fan interaction' that has actually affected the story was Hye naming Thor, and I suppose the slurpee shout out as well.
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him" - Mark Twain
HyeMew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terryfic wrote:
and I suppose the slurpee shout out as well.

Which was actually a stroke of pure Yousef genius improv!
I admire how in tune with the fans the Y-ster is! (I just pulled a Jonas)
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
I don't know, but just because Nikki Bower is really Alli Danziger or visa versa, it doesn't necessarily mean she is connected to the Creators. She could still be just a fan, albeit a celebrity fan like Mcfee.

rob - she's good friends with the goodfrieds, that's the connection -- watch the video terryfic put together which i posted on my blog, you can see "nikki" at greg's wedding.

http://milowent.blogspot.com
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
I don't know, but just because Nikki Bower is really Alli Danziger or visa versa, it doesn't necessarily mean she is connected to the Creators. She could still be just a fan, albeit a celebrity fan like Mcfee.

rob - she's good friends with the goodfrieds, that's the connection -- watch the video terryfic put together which i posted on my blog, you can see "nikki" at greg's wedding.

http://milowent.blogspot.com

Yes thanks, I figured that out, that's why I deleted my post, you must of quoted me before I had a chance to delete it.
NikkiBowerReport
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone:

Just for the record, I am not canon. I am a fan just like all of you. While I do have anonymous sources and tipsters, I am truly investigating as one of you would.

I enjoy investigating the trials and tribulations of Bree, Daniel, Jonas, Tachyon (wow the list is growing by the day)... and P Monkey of course!

Thanks for watching and tune in next week...when we investigate: Where's Gemma been?

Nikki B
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that didnt answer anything nikki, if that is even your real name

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
that didnt answer anything nikki, if that is even your real name

Of course that is not her real name Josh...

The illusion of the 4th wall is hard to pull off but you just need to suspend disbelief for a little bit. It would not be appropriate for Jess or Yousef to post here as a character... The characters themselves should do the posting. I believe this is Amanda's role, but that's another issue.

Bottom line: Nikki is PART OF THE STORY. By releasing information not available to even the most clever phorum sleuth, she put herself in that category. Not that there is anything wrong with that Smile .

I think this opens up the plotline in a good way to have an OFFICIAL Investigative Reporter on the case. It might make it a little more difficult for the writers to keep track of the details, but they were the ones who feed her info in the first place. Such is the wacky LG plotline!

This would, for example, open up the character to provide exposition that would take weeks for the Main Cast to leak out. Under the guise of a reporter, she can perhaps start to clear up a lot of the messy details out there. Leveraged correctly, this could really help the story to make a lot more sense than it currently does. I think this is an excellent tool if used correctly by the writers. The ball is in their court now.

Welcome to the fray Ms. Bower!

ETA: I think NB has the potential to be the deus ex machina that the plot desperately needs now to start making sense again.

Last edited by curiousGeorge on Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
(I just pulled a Jonas)

Ewww!

BTW - *LOVE* your avi Smile

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About HyeMew's William Hung avatar, wintermute wrote:
...BTW - *LOVE* your avi ...
To tell you the truth, I have difficulty reading HyeMew's posts now. I just can't take my eyes off of Mr. Hung!

Anyhow, in regards to our simian friend's comment:
CuriousGeorge wrote:
I think NB has the potential to be the deus ex machina that the plot desperately needs now to start making sense again.
I would agree. I enjoy NikkiBower, even when she has no new information and is just being her fun self in videos. She could provide some resolution and really become that link to viewers under the guise of being "one of us." She is quite well-liked and enjoyed by many viewers, so she could contribute to the story in ways the main characters can't (because they "are in" the action/plot/story). Investigate, NikkiBower! Investigate, girl!!!
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too enjoy NB's vids, mainly because of all the characters in the Breeniverse she's basically the only one you can actually interact with to get some answers. B, D and J are not doing a stellar job on that so she is pretty much a choice/answer to this dilemma. If I only still lived in that area I'd be making vids...oh well.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

posted this down in the fanfic section:

Quote:
i don't think this really makes her canon...

But it does tell us where the hell she gets her information.

I'm mean canon would mean that she's a part of the story. And she really isn't...at least not yet. So, to me, she's not really canon!

(and i've seen it all over the board... I don't think Niki B would appreciate people calling her a cannon. I mean those things weight a freaking ton!)

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: