Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0087 "Jonas?" [11/30/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoga Bear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GatorMeegs wrote:
Daniel asks...

"How can I help her if she won't listen to me?"

I think I've got it! Who else wants to chip in for a life size P. Monkey suit? Daniel could talk to her dressed as P. Monkey. Maybe then she would listen.

Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
daniel is frustrated as anyone would be, but he has a responsibility; bree's parents wanted her to stay with him and he took on that job. he has to take charge of the situation, not leave and say, " i told her not to go to jonas". daniel has to be the adult here, as young as he is. his suspicions have served pretty well so far, he has a bad feeling about jonas. if he is right and they avoid him, they're better off. if he is wrong, they just lost another place to stay.
daniel also needs to get bree to clue him in some more, as said above in several places, he has earned bree's trust by now, the hard way. jonas, not so much.

Very good point about him taking on the responsibility. I didn't think about that.....it would be totally out of character for Daniel to just leave a minor with a stranger. So what are his options?

1. Police? I think he would be too worried about the bad guys getting a hold of her.
2. His parents? He made a point of letting us know they don't care.
3. Paul and Andrea? I like this idea. Go back home and cast them as an honest, young married couple who really have Danny Boy's and Bree's best interests at heart. They need someone in their corner!
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Jonas Vs. Daniel Reply with quote

Let me preface this by saying that imo I think DB is ADORABLE and Jonas is Hottie McHottness...

BUT in the past,some have said they didn't think DB was cute enough for Bree...

Do you think the "Creators" hired Jonas b/c he better "matched "Bree ,phsically in THEIR Opnions ??
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas Vs. Daniel Reply with quote

LONGTIMELURKER wrote:
Let me preface this by saying that imo I think DB is ADORABLE and Jonas is Hottie McHottness...

Do you think the "Creators" hired Jonas b/c he better "matched "Bree ,phsically in THEIR Opnions ??

That better not be the case!!!!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trainor found that "jonastko" was signed up as a name the same date that "the creators" was signed up, back in September. Obviously, they had at least a vague idea of this character from the get go.

Whether they cast him because he's "pretty", though...well, I'm afraid that might be the case.

Daniel is not the classic, movie star handsome. He's a good looking kid who becomes ever increasingly better looking because of his personality (and that of Yousef, who's a total sweety on myspace).

Personally, I think Daniel is way too good for Bree.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Trainor found that "jonastko" was signed up as a name the same date that "the creators" was signed up, back in September. Obviously, they had at least a vague idea of this character from the get go.

Whether they cast him because he's "pretty", though...well, I'm afraid that might be the case.

Daniel is not the classic, movie star handsome. He's a good looking kid who becomes ever increasingly better looking because of his personality (and that of Yousef, who's a total sweety on myspace).

I am not liking Bree at all after this video, and that hurts me. She is being completely selfish and more childlike than ever.

Daniel has given up everything for her. She needs to open up and talk to Daniel. Tell him everything she knows, then they can make an uniformed decision as to what to do next together.

They can cast all the "pretty boys" they want, they will never have Daniel's charms. I personally think Daniel/Yousef is extremely handsome.
goblynn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

They can cast all the "pretty boys" they want, they will never have Daniel's charms. I personally think Daniel/Yousef is extremely handsome.

Seconding this emotion...Daniel is the quirky guy I didn't want to date, but I ended up marrying. Smile He is the Everyman--too young to handle it all, but mature enough to feel like he should. Bree's behavior is throwing him into a tailspin--so much sacrifice on his part, with no recognition from her. Boy or man, he needs that recognition of what's he's done/doing for her. (More than any old Thanksgiving picnic.)

Bree is being supremely childish--didn't she say at the motel that she could pretend everything was back to normal? Come on! When your family is missing, you don't pretend it's all okay, especially not with people hunting you down. Grow up, girlie! Put that brain to use and take some action.

Also, in addition to recognizing Daniel, I concur that Yousef is a sweetie. I'm cherishing my autographed photo.
*gazes*
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goblynn wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

Seconding this emotion...Daniel is the quirky guy I didn't want to date, but I ended up marrying. Smile He is the Everyman--too young to handle it all, but mature enough to feel like he should. Bree's behavior is throwing him into a tailspin--so much sacrifice on his part, with no recognition from her. Boy or man, he needs that recognition of what's he's done/doing for her. (More than any old Thanksgiving picnic.)

Bree is being supremely childish--didn't she say at the motel that she could pretend everything was back to normal? Come on! When your family is missing, you don't pretend it's all okay, especially not with people hunting you down. Grow up, girlie! Put that brain to use and take some action.

Also, in addition to recognizing Daniel, I concur that Yousef is a sweetie. I'm cherishing my autographed photo.
*gazes*

What? Wait! I want an autographed photo!

*puffs out bottom lip and flutters eyelashes*
Cassie_xx
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watchingall wrote:
Cassie_xx wrote:
I'm not sure if someone has posted this, but I took a screen cap and circled it anyway.

it looks like a watcher to me.

thanks for capturing that! I asked earlier if anyone noticed anything but it went by so fast i wasnt sure. it need more examination to be sure of anything but thank you for giving us something to study Wink

Thanks!
Yeah, I barely noticed it. I just rewatched the video looking for any signs of watchers...and, well, voila.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is so sad. Daniel want's to leave her. Bree has gone mad... I hate it when they fight
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watchingall wrote:
Cassie_xx wrote:
I'm not sure if someone has posted this, but I took a screen cap and circled it anyway.

it looks like a watcher to me.

thanks for capturing that! I asked earlier if anyone noticed anything but it went by so fast i wasnt sure. it need more examination to be sure of anything but thank you for giving us something to study Wink

well i also noticed that a few seconds before that shot, you can see the car the person is standing by... looks like a black lincoln to me!!
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
trunbuns
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally daniel grew some balls!

Best video for a while, and for daniel to acknowledge bree immaturity regarding her stuffed animals was refreshing and realistic. This was fine when they were making goofy vlogs but when your on the run fearing for your life it's annoying, hearing daniel call p.monkey a art was awesome and unexpected.

good writing and a great performance from yousef
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas Vs. Daniel Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
LONGTIMELURKER wrote:

That better not be the case!!!!

In my opinion, Bree's maturity level in THAT area is at most 13/14 years old. I don't see her in a relationship with either of them in THAT way. The Creators would need to address her maturity and raise it to her current age before her having a real boyfriend would be believable.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:

Ditto on that last part. He's wasting his time but it's done and he's responsible for her until he can find the next schmuk to take over.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goblynn wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

*gazes*

I married quirky too........way better than pretty boys in many ways. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: