Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Solve] Morse Poem Interpretation and Analysis - Part II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or not allowed to maybe
packetrat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke 11:17 = "But he, knowing their thoughts, said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation. A house divided against itself falls.""

Hmmm.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
or not allowed to maybe

What do you mean? Some people are not allowed to talk? Why? Confused
CDegeyter
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
or not allowed to maybe

What do you mean? Some people are not allowed to talk? Why? Confused

Maybe they had their words cut out like someonw else we know Shocked Shocked Shocked
Oh wait sorry. Wrong cassieiswatching.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...here's a couple of reposts all stuck together that relate...
gets to the 12 day thing people were asking about..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bosquelito wrote:
Yield sign -> inverted Triangle -> Rosicrucian, Qabbalistic

http://www.crcsite.org/Fig_Divina.htm
Who is the Moon Child? This is the Divine Spark in full self-conscious realization and complete awareness, here and now at the level of reality, Action. Meditate on this, pray for it to happen in your life. This is the purpose of the Great Work.

http://www.prs.org/gallery-diagrams-loap.htm
the divine nature of man is represented by an inverted triangle

I posted this elsewhere, so forgive me, but everyone should read this:

http://www.lashtal.com/nuke/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=315&theme=Printer

baggage wrote:
Ok Spaciegirl..that was freakydeaky..

Quote:
"It does not take much imagination to understand what Hubbard was watching Parsons do. The ritual took place over twelve consecutive nights in January 1946

I'm assuming this is why Cassie says revelation starts the first or whatever?

OK...recreating the post Nora SHAGGED by locking the thread...I lost some thoughts..but..here goes..it links with the stuff Spacie found..
The FULL MOON Occurs within this 12 day period..October 1st to October 12th. Around the middle...
http://www.almanac.com/astronomy/moon/index.php
ya might have to switch to october..not sure..

here's my post from the cassieiswatching she changed the file name board

I can't remember which video weather it was the hiking or the swimming video.. but the line plays... "You are the moon" when the camera is on Bree...
This brings me back to something I suggested earlier..that BREE is the Moonchild(stargirl)..which brings me to something I wanted to ask you SFonzarelli...
JUST WHAT will the moonchild be capable of..what exactly are they... COULD BREE be the Moonchild...WHICH...think of this.. what kind of immense power for a black majician would the unwillingly blood of a moonchild yield? Enough to bring about the apocalypse?

Another repost

this is from the wikipedia for lonesome october by roger zelanzny...... Ok...What if the sacrifice of a moonchild could open the gates betweetn the world and let old ones back in...

A Night in the Lonesome October is narrated from the present-tense point-of-view of Snuff, the dog who is Jack the Ripper's companion. The bulk of the story takes place in London and its environs, though at one point the story detours through the dream-world described by Lovecraft in The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath. Though never explicitly stated, various contextual clues within the story (the most obvious of which being the appearance of Sherlock Holmes (or "The Great Detective") imply that it takes place during the late Victorian period (more specifically, the last 15 years of the 19th century, possibly even 1888 itself).

It is revealed as the story progresses that once every few decades, when the moon is full on the night of Halloween, the fabric of reality thins, and doors may be opened between this world and the realm of the Great Old Ones. When these conditions are right, men and women with occult knowledge may gather at a specific ritual site, to either hold the doors closed, or to help fling them open. Should the Closers win, then the world will remain as it is until the next turning... but should the Openers succeed, then the Great Old Ones will come to Earth, to remake the world in their own image (enslaving or slaughtering the human race in the process). The Openers have never yet won. These meetings are often referred to as "The Game" or "The Great Game" by the participants, who try to keep the goings-on secret from the mundane population.

The various "Players" during the Game depicted in the book are archetypal characters from Victorian Era gothic fiction - Jack the Ripper (only ever referred to as "Jack"), Dracula ("The Count"), Victor Frankenstein ("The Good Doctor"), and the Wolf Man (amusingly known as "Larry Talbot") all make appearances. In addition, there is a Witch ("Crazy Jill"), a Druid ("Owen"), a "Mad Monk" ("Rastov" - clearly modeled after Rasputin), and Hermetic occultists ("Morris and McCab" - often mentioned as a reference to real-life Hermetic of the time MacGregor Mathers).

The most unusual aspect of the story is that each Player has a "Familiar" - an animal companion with near-human intelligence which helps complete the numerous preparations required to be ready for the ritual on the final night. The vast majority of the story describes the interactions and discussions of these animals, all from Snuff's point of view.

Throughout the book, the Players slowly take sides (Opener or Closer), form alliances, make deals, oppose one another, and even kill off those who are part of the enemy camp. Events, slow-moving at first, accelerate until the night of October 31st, when the ritual takes place and the fate of the world is decided.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Night_in_the_Lonesome_October"

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the repost at the top of my above post was spaciegirl's with her link to the Parson article involving L.R. Hubbard.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SR
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
or not allowed to maybe

Maybe they're reading the seven duotrigintillion posts.
luvved
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
9 Revelation starts the first,
10 at dawn youll rise to do your worst.

I'm sorry, but that bugs me. ._. Couldn't it be something like "The revelation starts first"?
[color=#9900cc]blah, blah, blah.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that Parsons/Hubbard link is just creepy...So this is what people are thinking is going on when they talk about a "Moonchild?" Basically Bree's cerimony is to be a 12 day boinking session to create the antichrist? Meh, if that's where the story is really going I'll be kind of disappointed. Rolling Eyes

edit for spelling

Last edited by Luv2Luvem on Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luvved wrote:
Quote:

I'm sorry, but that bugs me. ._. Couldn't it be something like "The revelation starts first"?

NO...because Cassie put up the answer after it was solved....
The morse/anagram translation is FIRM..because it has been confirmed by the source.

luvved
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
luvved wrote:
Quote:

The morse/anagram translation is FIRM..because it has been confirmed by the source.
Oh, okay. xD I haven't been here for a few days. I wasn't sure if it was solid or up for debate.
[color=#9900cc]blah, blah, blah.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luvved wrote:
lordgreystoke422 wrote:
luvved wrote:
Quote:

Oh, okay. xD I haven't been here for a few days. I wasn't sure if it was solid or up for debate.

She posted this on her Youtube profile:
http://tinyurl.com/md5dq
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
Yeah that Parsons/Hubbard link is just creepy...So this is what people are thinking is going on when they talk about a "Moonchild?" Basically Bree's cerimony is to be a 12 day boinking session to create the antichrist? Meh, if that's where the story is really going I'll be kind of disappointed. Rolling Eyes

edit for spelling

read the whole thing...it's not conventional childbirth as we know it....... and it certainly does fit into a lot of things.
cubanguyinabox
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:

edit for spelling

lol @ "boinking"
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the passage about Parsons & Hubbard sounded familiar. It's from a Piece of Blue Sky - A very unauthorized biography of Hubbard (and available online or at least it use to be). At this point in Hubbards life he had been first seeing a shrink (and I believe was taking drugs). He went on to form a Corp. with Parsons and then he and Marjorie went to Florida where they proceeded to buy boats and live it up on Parson's money - in other words he conned Parson's (and may have been doing so all along). But it makes for a good story and was based on Thelemic teachings.

All this stuff does eerily fit the developing plot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: