Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0072 Don't Trust The Authorities (11/13/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reb wrote:
sparkybennett wrote:
Reb wrote:
I think that gemma is acting more and more suspicious as time goes on. this video deffaintely had threatening undertones.

If gemma is indeed hinting the P monkey is bugged then the question becomes how would she know that?

She would know about the plant if she never really left the order , she may be one of them and is acting as a plant trying to gain Bree's trust.

Thats what I thought but then if that is the case then why is she telling bree? to gain her trust maybe?

Maybe she is acting as a double agent. That would explain her flip flop attitude.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree responds to my letter! Embarassed
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=68552#68552

Seems we are on the right track!
DavetheAvatar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this has been discussed and it kinda breaks the train of thought but Gemma's completely random and out of context use of w*nker was hilarious! That was without a doubt the worst attempt to say "I'm British" that I've ever seen.

Anyway, I'm think P.Monkey is bugged too. If I were the Order, and knowing as much as we do Bree, that'd be what I'd do. The perfect mole, her best friend...sort of...

Last edited by DavetheAvatar on Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:

Trainer,

I am confused. How are we on the right track? Bree suggested you gave her some good advice, and said she read a book about George Washington.

Have I missed something on the forums, I thought I read through them all?
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101: First of all, I didn't know that they would actually respond to us! That is really neat! I wonder how that fits in to this whole mess, though. It's fake but we must pretend that it's real because they, as the characters, continue to do so in the blogs. But then they read these forums? Do they, the characters, see how we know they're faking it? I'm confused. This is a fine line between fan and actor with this new form of entertainment, eh? Rather surreal in my opinion. Also, I wanted to ask you something concerning the Illuminati. I must confess, I know very little about it. Can you explain why we have those symbols on our dollar bills?
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Trainer,

I am confused. How are we on the right track? Bree suggested you gave her some good advice, and said she read a book about George Washington.

I believe we are looking for a secret society that includes elements of or references to:
Crowley
Thelema
Olympics
Water (though I think this may be a P.Monkey clue)
Infiltration of the authorities
"my little eye"
Ancient Egypt
John Harrison's chronometer (or, I believe, the era it was invented)

In the end, there will be a single thread that ties all of this together. I believe the thread is the Illuminati (also convenient because in it's current incarnation the Illuminati is fictional)

The reference to George Washington is important because there were allegations that he too was a member of the Illuminati. History has established that while the U.S. was at war with Britain, GW was allowed to enter a British camp to be sworn in as a Freemason even though he was the General of the enemy army. In fiction, the Freemason's are portrayed as a faction of the Illuminati.

whew! Hope I made sense... Confused
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget the overwhelming amount of Freemasons who signed the Declaration of Independance...
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
trainer101: First of all, I didn't know that they would actually respond to us! That is really neat! I wonder how that fits in to this whole mess, though. It's fake but we must pretend that it's real because they, as the characters, continue to do so in the blogs. But then they read these forums? Do they, the characters, see how we know they're faking it? I'm confused. This is a fine line between fan and actor with this new form of entertainment, eh? Rather surreal in my opinion. Also, I wanted to ask you something concerning the Illuminati. I must confess, I know very little about it. Can you explain why we have those symbols on our dollar bills?

The pyramid represents the Illuminati ties to ancient Egypt and the structure of the organization. The eye represents the "All Seeing Eye" aka "The Eye of Horus" (also from ancient Egypt).

Allegedly, it's the sign that the Illuminati controls the governments of the worlds major powers as well as the world banking system.

Who's on the front of the dollar bill? George Washington.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if it is because I'm so discouraged by the lack of answers we have recieved through the videos or if this is actually the right theory but I'm inclined to believe it. It seems like everything posted on here gets nowhere. I guess we just have to see! However, can I take a moment to applaud you trainer101, because this is the first theory I've read that makes a lot of sense. Truly.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
I don't know if it is because I'm so discouraged by the lack of answers we have recieved through the videos or if this is actually the right theory but I'm inclined to believe it. It seems like everything posted on here gets nowhere. I guess we just have to see! However, can I take a moment to applaud you trainer101, because this is the first theory I've read that makes a lot of sense. Truly.

Thank you. I'm hoping that this is a nod from the Creators for us to continue down this path and expand on the discussion. (and Lord knows I hope it's not another dead end)
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to poke ya in the eye again...but we were just as sure it was Thelema at one time...got our little nods after that, too. Wink Either they are crafty or they change it when we figure something out.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

Trainer,

I believe we are looking for a secret society that includes elements of or references to:
Crowley
Thelema
Olympics
Water (though I think this may be a P.Monkey clue)
Infiltration of the authorities
"my little eye"
Ancient Egypt
John Harrison's chronometer (or, I believe, the era it was invented)

In the end, there will be a single thread that ties all of this together. I believe the thread is the Illuminati (also convenient because in it's current incarnation the Illuminati is fictional)

The reference to George Washington is important because there were allegations that he too was a member of the Illuminati. History has established that while the U.S. was at war with Britain, GW was allowed to enter a British camp to be sworn in as a Freemason even though he was the General of the enemy army. In fiction, the Freemason's are portrayed as a faction of the Illuminati.

whew! Hope I made sense... Confused

This being said, I think Gemma fits more into the "George Washington" area. She is allowed into "enemy camp" to gather info, or mabe further her ranking. Just a thought.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Hate to poke ya in the eye again...but we were just as sure it was Thelema at one time...got our little nods after that, too. Wink Either they are crafty or they change it when we figure something out.

Yeah, I know, that's why I hope this doesn't end up in another dead end. I think that Thelema was the original plan but then one or two angry Thelemites came to the forum bitching that their religion was being maligned and threatening lawsuits and stuff. Ask Cuddlebunni about it, she had to deal with one of 'em.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think trainer 101 is the only person who has found any real evidence as to who or what The Order is. I just think he makes some valid points and has linked a lot of this with one thing in common. The Illuminati. Bree read about George Washington recently and responded to Trainer 101 about it. Coincidence?! I think not!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

Yeah, I know, that's why I hope this doesn't end up in another dead end. I think that Thelema was the original plan but then one or two angry Thelemites came to the forum bitching that their religion was being maligned and threatening lawsuits and stuff. Ask Cuddlebunni about it, she had to deal with one of 'em.

Oh trust me...I know, probably as well as cuddlebunni.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: