Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0071 Motel Pool [11/11/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would this vid refer to some fate with water? Motel Pool instantly reminded me of the earlier swimming video. Back then everything was still really happy and okay before the mystery wrapped around it.
Maybe Bree doesn't want to contact the police because the parents are already dead?
I went "Awww" out loud instantly when I saw daniel give bree his jacket. Yay the creators are keeping the lovey dovey side of it's audience happy. I wish there was more though. What was Daniel reading this time?

I did some google search. Lousy searching on 1998 Olympics.
Maybe someone would like to go more indepth than me.
There was indeed a winter olympics on that year.
It was held in Nagano in Japan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Olympic_Games

Doesn't seem to spark anything though. =S
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

essie wrote:
Maybe Bree doesn't want to contact the police because the parents are already dead?

Okay, I hope not, and most of all I hope she'd tell us if she knew something like this!
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've been Googling and I may or may not be on to something here. If what I've found is at all relevent, than this whole thing may be getting pretty real. Anyway, a lot of people have come to the conclusion that this order is the Illuminati, I agree. So I Googled "1998 Alaska Illuminati" and found this page:

http://dev.null.org/psychoceramics/archives/1997.11/msg00052.html

Here's a few lines from this page....
Quote:
The Intelligence Examiner, Investigative Report by Texe Marrs:
1998- The Year of Destiny:(quoting):

"To the Illuminati, this (1998) is a year for which they've long
awaited - the triple witching of the Beast year. In occult numerology,
three (the number of the Unholy Trinity) times 666 (the number of the
Beast) equals 1998.
.....then I scrolled down and found this

Quote:
1998, coincidentally, is also the target year for the full
operations of the HAARP project, currently being conducted in Alaska.

So, I looked up HAARP and found this page:

http://www.konformist.com/1998/jquinn/haarp1.htm

Quote:
HAARP--High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program. HAARP--the kind angels will never strum. HAARP--the futuristic nightmare project which is currently in operation, researching a wide variety of effects and phenomena, as well as possible uses and applications for such, resulting from beaming massively powerful radio signals into targeted regions of the ionosphere; a project which has given environmental activists, constitutionalists, airline pilots along with ionospheric physicists and other groups, such as normal, ordinary people definite cause for some serious concern.

Quote:
It bears emphasizing here that any such references to HAARP being used for EM mind control come directly from numerous internal documents and repeated references therein to HAARP's capabilities as electromagnetic mind modification/manipulation technology and intentions to so implement HAARP.

Mind Control? Yikes!

Someone already posted this link, but I wanted to repost it because I believe it is relevent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRmXAeRInHM

this is just the first of 8 parts, I watched all of them and then found this under related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9poTggo0RgA

the last link may be completely unrelated to LG15, but I thought it was worth putting out there.

As for the rest of what I came up with, if that is where LG15 is going, then this is getting pretty deep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.” (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, another great theory to add to our growing list WONDERFUL research... go around and post this on some of the plot discussion threads, too, I think this is worth some serious discussion. I can't talk much right now since I'm going to bed soon! (It's 10:25 where I live)

Maybe tommorrow I'll make a thread which just posts all of the best theories I can find.

I can't help thinking that the Creators are having a field day reading all of this stuff!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
As for the rest of what I came up with, if that is where LG15 is going, then this is getting pretty deep.

Nice work imogene,

It's all part of the Illuminati's plan to develop a New World Order - one in which Bree must play a pretty significant role.

The Order = The Order of The Illuminati = New World Order

Here are some of the other links from the "I spy with my little eye" thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sowVzwOfogk&eurl=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRmXAeRInHM&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usIACR5OIjw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z2ENr3V-V4

If you really have time on your hands, click this image. There's a LOT to read.
Also notice the year at the top.

DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
I think the Creators are trying to cater to everyone and it's just not working......I mean seriously folks, if what is happening to Bree was happening to you would you be picking the perfect song and editing frigging vids and being cutesy with your stuffed animals? I will still watch and I'm still interested but this part annoys me.

You would be amazed by what people do under stress. Lots of weird behaviors have been seen in situations where people are subjected to unusual amounts of tension. Just think about the Stockholm syndrome. It looks more rational to me for Bree to seek confort with her stuffed animal, than for an hostage to make friend with the hostage-taker in any case.
And by the way, this is all fictional. No kidding!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta agree with Clue...not everyone is really emotional and not everyone flips out 24/7 when something bad happens. Her response to events seems more in line with how I would probably act in a bad situation, so to me it seems completely believable If she was flipping out and crying her eyes out every minute, that would be totally fake.

I thought it was cute when she talked about Owen in the Alaskan Turtle Olympics.

I also thought it interesting when she mentioned the police, doctors, etc. always being at her house. It gives a reason why they aren't calling the police. Seems someone missed that up there, it seems plausible, that if the police or some police are tied in that calling them could alert the Deacons as to where she and Daniel are.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And by the way, calling the police for what? What she saw is her parents taking a ride with a couple of people they are acquainted with. But SHE is a minor running away from home with an older friend. Imagine you are a policeman, not in any cult nor involved with any secret society, fully and proudly dedicated to helping innocent people, and you see that teenager carrying her stuffed friends around rushing into your office screeming "The Order's gonna take over the world and they started with my parents". The most rational answer would be: "listen girl, you are the one into troubles. Get your ass back to your bedroom while we investigate your boyfriend for getting you to run away from your parents in the first place...this little hormone-driven pervy punk!"
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus...her parents TOLD her to stay with daniel and all this...I tend to think that Bree would listen to her parents on this...and also all the not safe to tell the cops, thing. Bree and Daniel should drive to Boston and tell a nice Irish cop...probably not into any cult, there, lol.

Yes. The last part was a lame joke.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
She just said why she didn't want to go to the police. Makes sense to me.

I suppose...if you grew up completely sheltered and with the opinion that your religion is that powerful. We already know she's in the Valencia/Greater LA Basin area...surely she might rationalize that the police force is certain to be bigger than her church. Hell- I'm sure the Scientologists would be more powerful, in terms of civic enforcement, than her dinky Order.

I dunno'.

I'm sure the clues and such don't add up but has anyone put an thought to what if this is all going ot be scientology?

also as to the police being bigger than her church...this is fiction so this is a possibility. You don't have to look any further than fight club to see an example of this.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think it's weird (and yes, annoying) that she'd take all of her stuffed animals with her.[/quote]

Yes but there was a large section of this board raising hell about the fact that maybe she didn't so..really its hard to define weird when thats the fan base Wink
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Yeah...I'd love to, infact.
I knew I'd take some crap for the damn animals. Ok, in a "vlog" and theoretically/psychologically etc, I understand the stupid little things' importance, but if you were rushing in and out of your house after you just saw your parents being hauled off by a bunch of wackos...and you're throwing some clothes in a bag, trying to make sure you're not forgeting anything...and you're in a panic, you're worried, a lot of stuff is going through your mind etc., are you really gonna bring all your plushies with you?

Yes..yes.. I would..oh and transformers to..and a light saber....oh yea and a glow worm
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xrockette19x wrote:
even though the police/judge may be part of the order, don't they have a legal duty to protect innocent people? if a little girl is in trouble, and thinks her parents may have been taken against their will, they have a duty to try and fix it. and if they don't, i'd like to see bree and daniel take them all down as well. i understand that religion (although gemma says it isn't one) is important, but law is law. if the police know what is going on but aren't stopping it, aren't they all accomplices?

p.s. i don't exactly know much about law concerning these things, so if someone does, and would like to elaborate, i would greatly appreciate it. just an idea, though

I find all this police talk intresting since we have all been to movies where police...or whoever the main characters think they can trust turn out to be in on it with the bad guys. I like the fact that atleast at this point they are writting Bree smart enough to be wary of such a situation.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

William wrote:
QueenofSpades wrote:
It's kind of like the Freemasons. There's a case in the early 1800s in the U.S. where a man was bailed out of jail and then murdered. He was originally in jail for some small debt, but really what he was trying to do was to expose the secrets of Freemasonry, since he had once been a member himself, but felt he was treated unfairly. Eventually, 4 men (Freemasons) were found guilty of the crime, and taken to court, where the judge himself was a Freemason. Even with loads of evidence, only two were found guilty, and only had to serve about 1 year in jail.

That's probably some made-up anti-Mason propaganda. Contrary to popular belief, the secrets of Freemasonry aren't that big of a deal. They're just signs, handshakes, and passwords. If you want to learn them, plenty of people have written exposés of the order. The main reason for the secrets is to teach the lessons of trustworthiness and faithfulness. If you are good to your word, you will keep the secrets. They're certainly nothing to kill over.

Masons are under no obligation to conceal a murder nor allow someone to get away with one. Your story exhibits major un-Masonic conduct from all supposed Masons involved. If your story is in fact true, the Masons involved committed significant violations of their obligations and their actions are by no means a reflection of the order.

I love how much mason talk is going on now like...a month after I brought up secret societies and was shot down.

Anyway Perhaps that isan urban legend..I don't know, thats for other people on this board to reserach. But just saying thats unmason realy doesn't hold up. Most evil things done is this world is against what is at the core of that person's beliefs. You have people that are part of this group or that group that whose teachings are good things and yet people of that group go and kill people of a nother group. We are talking 200 years ago. I'm pretty sure mason's took their masonry pretty serious back in the day, (how else would it be so entrenched in society today) so anyway all i'm saying is you can't really argue "well..this didn't happen because thats not what Mason's are about." As for all they are about is passwords and what not because thats what some books say...there are plenty f books that say there is much more than that too so....
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shockshock wrote:
It's been annoying me that bree was just about to say something before she said 'grumpy'

"daniel doesn't want to go swimming because...."
then he leaves and she says grumpy, i don't think thats what she was about to say.

maybe he just can't swim.

have we ever seen him without his shirt on??
perhaps he has fur-back
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: