Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0094 "Your Decision" (12/9/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but genuinely asking. What would be their other options?

Staying with the friend that Daniel stayed at when he got scared after breaking into Lucy's, to name just one example. I'm sure Daniel had other friends, as well.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
khjq wrote:
THIS VIDEO MAKES NO SENSE, if Daniel was going back home, why wouldn't he make Bree go with him?!? He doesn't trust Jonas, so he is just gonna leave her with him?!? That makes no freakin sense!

And exactly how would he make her go with him? Carry her kicking and screaming over his shoulder back to the old neighborhood? Yeah, that wouldn't draw any attention. It's utter nonsense to think that he could make her do anything she didn't want to do, unless he threatened her. And that's just not going to happen. I don't know if you are a guy or a girl, khjq, but I'm a girl, and no boyfriend has EVER "made" me do anything I didn't want to do. Bree wanted to go to Jonas's all along, and she was willing to try to appease Daniel's doubts about the situation. But when Jonas "passed the test" and Daniel still wouldn't go, that was as far as she was willling to be pushed.

I know he can't force Bree to do anything, really what I meant was, Daniel doesn't trust Jonas, so he is just gonna leave, and leave Bree with him, that doesn't make sense. If Daniel really cared for Bree he would stay with her and get to know Jonas first to make sure he was safe before leaving. But who knows, Bree might not even be with Jonas, like some have said, this might be all part of the test or something, I guess we oughta just wait and see.
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: yeah Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
yeah it seems like they might have had different takes depending on our decision, seriously. I just got that feeling from the editing.

Anastasia Beaverhousen is a horrible and perverted-sounding name.

It's Karen's name. Of course it's perverted!
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess whoever thought that Bree might leave Daniel behind was right, but I think that Bree made a mistake. Now that the idea has been brought up, I agree with EliCash's assertion that they could have stayed with Daniel's friend. I trust Jonas more than I did when he first starting posting videos, but I think that Bree needs Daniel as a friend, as well as a source of knowlege about the Order of Denderah. I'm crossing my fingers that Jonas is a good guy Confused .
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm crossing my fingers that Jonas is EVIL.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i guess the 10-12-06 thing meant absolutely nothing..? unless there's a video tomorrow like "sorry, couldn't find the internet till now" or something?
Chartreuse
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It still could have. I mean, it's what, just after five in the evening in California?

I'm really surprised that Gemma hasn't said anything yet.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
so i guess the 10-12-06 thing meant absolutely nothing..? unless there's a video tomorrow like "sorry, couldn't find the internet till now" or something?

But it did mean something... the "Ceremony" (though they later declared it fake) happened. They are Americans, they think in 10-12-06 dating meaning October. There's no reason for something to happen in both October and December.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:

But it did mean something... the "Ceremony" (though they later declared it fake) happened. They are Americans, they think in 10-12-06 dating meaning October. There's no reason for something to happen in both October and December.

Yeah but I thought they decided to have a fake ceremony when Daniel started following Lucy and Bree around, which was after Bree showed us the 10-12-06 cookie scores.

But, to answer my own question, maybe it was just because it's Crowley's birthday.
alex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:

wouldn't that be a good way to throw everyone off, though, since they could have strategically decided to fake the ceremony on that day?
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliCash wrote:
Quote:
I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but genuinely asking. What would be their other options?

Staying with the friend that Daniel stayed at when he got scared after breaking into Lucy's, to name just one example. I'm sure Daniel had other friends, as well.

In his position, though, and after getting a better idea of how far the Order may be willing to go, would you put your friend in danger by going to them for refuge? I wouldn't. I think that's partly what's keeping Daniel from asking anyone for help.
Chartreuse
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, either way, with the dates and all, something's brewing and we all know it. So lets get the next video on the road!

*goes back to lurking opAphid*
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chartreuse wrote:
Well, either way, with the dates and all, something's brewing and we all know it. So lets get the next video on the road!

*goes back to lurking opAphid*

I've been doing the same thing haha. Reading through their code-cracking discussions, but unable to offer any useful input of my own. Confused
Vintage_Angel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolinAddict wrote:
Maybe Daniel will finally call his parents... who, as far as we know, could probably help them out. I'm sure they're a bit suspicious of his "camping" story by now. Maybe they'll get him the money to get home and we'll see a video from him very soon.

I'm sort of doubting this 12-10 thing. I think the date was really that of the 'fake ceremony'. But they day is still young, you never know.

Umm, Daniel HAS called his parents in the past. I'm not quite sure which vid it was. But, it was one where they were at the motel and he mentions that he had called his mom and checked in.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no new video yet. I am getting sad. I was wishing since it was the tenth and everyone had so much hype about it the Creators wouldnt let us down, even if there wasnt anything planned. We are all of the edge of our seats. COME ONN NEW VIDEO!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: