Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0143-What The Hell?!??!-[03/01/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you are all enjoying the latest series of videos. Please DO NOT investigate rental houses in the Big Bear area. It is NOT in-game. Do not contact owners, rental agencies, etc. We'd like to be able to film in cool locations like that again. THANKS EVERYONE!

The Creators
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why are you guys so sure its a road? im pretty sure i saw a freakin dock...it looks pretty much like a near frozen lake
Antissa Pompeii
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...the way you creators said that made it seem like you're no longer filming in that snowy area....

Anyway, the full screen part is very strange. Not only is it the only full screen part, but it's the only part with Daniels footsteps that you can hear. It also looks sort of blurry. Also, did anyone else see in that part what looked like TWO pairs of footsteps? Pretty interesting stuff, here...
Michelle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabby wrote:
Jonas couldn't have just waited to be picked up on the side of the road. He would have had to meet up with someone. Don't forget they're in the middle of nowhere where they, intentionally, could not be found. I don't think Jonas would go up there expecting someone to find him.

Couldn't he have used his cell phone to call someone?

(ie someone in the Order haha)
pixxi.is.dizzi
Casual Observer

freakish wrote:
why are you guys so sure its a road? im pretty sure i saw a freakin dock...it looks pretty much like a near frozen lake

there was snow drifts a few feet off the edge of it. lakes, rivers and what not freeze at the edges before the middle.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

here is a view of the otherside.
it just seems like a road to me.
got a screen cap of the dock?
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah and also i wanted to point out that when they show the ropes on the ground, the plastic tier things arent there...they could still be on his wrists? i dont know why he'd take them with him if he broke out of them or if someone cut them off
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
nicole_x wrote:
I don't know if someone has already said this,but on the tree, outside it says "POSTED" in red letters

That's just a "Posted no hunting, fishing, trespassing or you'll be prosecuted blah blah" sign. You can find them in almost ALL wooded residential areas. It doesn't mean anything here.
it doesnt mean anything except that jonas (if those were his foot prints) is trespassing
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

Creators, why haven't you remembered those fans who use Youtube? The videos haven't been on the site lately. The video named "Bree is Crazy" and the two following this one are nowhere on Youtube. I don't understand why you have forgotten....

Please remember the Youtube users!
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

freakish wrote:
oh yeah and also i wanted to point out that when they show the ropes on the ground, the plastic tier things arent there...they could still be on his wrists? i dont know why he'd take them with him if he broke out of them or if someone cut them off

everyone is debating this. can't wait to find out the truth since the plastic things are pretty damn tough to get off.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with those who said that it's completely understandable for Jonas to take off once he was free. What good would confronting them do? They already overpowered him and tied him to a chair! He had to get away and think what to do next.

And his taking his own keys to his own car could be less of trying to strand B&D and more of a "f you, you aren't taking my car again, you loony b****!". Bree already cost him the car that got left behind when the Order shot her dad!

As for how he escaped, there are ways to get out of zip ties. Not easy, but it can be done with enough patience and time -- both of which Jonas had.

I also agree that it was a road, not a lake. And maybe no one picked Jonas up. Rather he walked to the road and then walked on the road as not to leave footprints that could lead people to where he was going. More likely he got picked up, but I thought I'd throw that in the mix.

Can't wait for a Jonas video to see what he says! Where the heck will he be?

(And if he admits to being in the Order and says he's going after Bree and Daniel, I'm...I'm...well, I don't know what I'm going to do! Please be good, Jonas!!)

Edit to clear up double post and add:

freakish wrote:
ShardinsKitten wrote:
nicole_x wrote:
I don't know if someone has already said this,but on the tree, outside it says "POSTED" in red letters

That's just a "Posted no hunting, fishing, trespassing or you'll be prosecuted blah blah" sign. You can find them in almost ALL wooded residential areas. It doesn't mean anything here.
it doesnt mean anything except that jonas (if those were his foot prints) is trespassing

Not if it is his property!
pixxi.is.dizzi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, Creators, if you're out here looking to the boards to see where the story should go...

I know we've been talking about this alot but please, don't make Jonas cut off his hands to escape. We're quite fond of his hands where they are.

Laughing
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pixxi.is.dizzi wrote:
btw, Creators, if you're out here looking to the boards to see where the story should go...

I know we've been talking about this alot but please, don't make Jonas cut off his hands to escape. We're quite fond of his hands where they are.

Laughing

Too late. I already saw them on Ebay.
Cabby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
pixxi.is.dizzi wrote:

Laughing

Too late. I already saw them on Ebay.

ahahaha
what have I started!
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually the lake/road looks painfully similiar to the road when they look out the driveway...it probably is a one way road
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: