Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0205 I hAtE tHeSe PeOpLe [6/4/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watermelonhead wrote:
Quote:
EmoGlasses wrote:
she got fat

and yes, i think The Order show switch to a low-fat brand of gruel-- or whatever it is they serve in their Cult Cafeteria--

Bree's looking a bit chunky! And she's not even a freshman in college yet!! Shocked Shocked

I don't think shes looking chunky. Confused Sad Rolling Eyes
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Raven_Night
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the video and I think either:

a.) She's in some weird stage of hypnosis
b.) She has trauma after being kidnapped.

Quote:
Victims may experience shock, disbelief, and/or denial. Many victims will find it difficult to believe (or know) that they became the victim of a crime, or they may pretend that it did not happen at all. This may last for only a few moments or it may go on for months — even years. Victims often assume a more "childlike" state, and may need to be taken care of by others, at least for a little while. To some people, the crime will seem like it happened in a dream.

From: http://www.trynova.org/victiminfo/victimizationhelp/thetrauma.html
EmoGlasses
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleChickie wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:
hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
EmoGlasses wrote:
she got fat

You got stupid.

hahah lol luving the response!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am not loving it at all. The fan expressed his/her opinion and it was completely on topic and was not directed at any other fan in an aggressive manner. However, you made it personal to the fan by calling him/her stupid. Both of you should try to keep this thread less nasty and more about the series. Let's not be mean folks.

I think he was just being defensive of Bree/Jessica. As much as people get into this series, being protective or defensive isn't surpriseing. If you made a video and someone commented that you had got fight would you like it? Wouldn't you be happy if someone came to your defense a bit?

shes still fat
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really, to me, it's more than just regression. The jumping on the bed, giggling, and the spin seem to definitily be regression. But it's clear that her memories are all messed up, and she knows it. She probably can't remember much of her 'past' due to drugs/brainwashing, and when she does have flashes of memory it's probably disturbing, unreal, uncomfortable, and lets face it, scary, because some of her memories can't be all that nice (her father getting shot, daniel being kidnapped, running, the watcher at Jonas's house, and even though they don't remember it- being kidnapped and drugged). The HoO probably made her feel the safest she's felt in months, and now she's confused and doesn't know what to believe.

She's clearly still wanting to hang on to that safety net the HoO gave her, but at the same time her memories keep coming up, and she's locked up in some place she doesn't know with people she doesn't seem to really remember. I think there's about 3 sides to her right now, the old Bree shown through comments like 'I can't believe I just said that' and in chat when she said she wanted to go hiking. There is the programmed HoO Bree who keeps spouting off the stuff about the eternal song (and really, she has to be brainwashed to just keep saying the same thing over and over). And lastley there is the regression(regressive?) Bree who is just trying to cope with everything going on.

Whew that's long, but that's just what I see going on.

Ps. In chat she doesn't just mention Jonas, she mentions DB too, I know she says 'Who's daniel?' but right before that she mentions that Jonas AND daniel tied her up.
My LG15 Vid
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not worth my breath

Last edited by Nieriel.Manwathiel on Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
watermelonhead wrote:
Quote:
EmoGlasses wrote:
she got fat

and yes, i think The Order show switch to a low-fat brand of gruel-- or whatever it is they serve in their Cult Cafeteria--

Bree's looking a bit chunky! And she's not even a freshman in college yet!! Shocked Shocked

I don't think shes looking chunky. Confused Sad Rolling Eyes

She still looks rather thin.
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) She regressed before, after her father was shot;

2) What was this all about (from chat)

--shadowofjustice: Eta Kooram Nah Smech
—lonelygirl15: NAH SMECH!!!*(*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^

????

Last edited by chevalier on Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree is scarying me
the poor poor girl.
What did they do to her?
I just feel like helping her.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven_Night wrote:

Quote:
Victims may experience shock, disbelief, and/or denial. Many victims will find it difficult to believe (or know) that they became the victim of a crime, or they may pretend that it did not happen at all. This may last for only a few moments or it may go on for months — even years. Victims often assume a more "childlike" state, and may need to be taken care of by others, at least for a little while. To some people, the crime will seem like it happened in a dream.

Thanks Raven!

This is her situation, laid out.

But, we have to remember, she wasn't kidnapped. She went by herself.

However, she is a minor, and the HoO is not her parent, so yeah, it's legally kidnapping.

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan wrote:
Now from someone who has asperger's (me) it seems an awful lot like a meltdown. When I have those I forget things and go crazy and If I am left alone (like bree) I do not blow out of control, rather I kinda go crazy to myself for awhile, but if someone intervenes All hell breaks loose.

That is tru btw.

Hey Evan, my son and I are Aspies and you are so right. I wondered when Bree banged her head--don't usually see nonautistic people do that. Asperger's would explain why Bree relates better to stuffed animals than people, why she botched trying to befriend Jules, why she doesn't seem to have empathy when she will risk her life for others, and why she has a special interest, i.e. "proving science wrong."

Maybe I'll add Bree to the list of Fictional Characters Who Are Thought to Be Autistic.
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevalier wrote:

????

I actually just looked it up, it's from some movie called 'Serenity', i've never heard of it but this is from the movies IMDB page:
The key phrase, that Dr. Simon Tam uttered to put River to sleep, "Eta Kooram Nah Smech!" in Russian means literally "this is for hens to laugh", meaning "this is very ridiculous".

So...I think it was just a chatter commenting on Bree and possibly the lag...don't know why she replied though.
My LG15 Vid
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevalier wrote:

????

That sounds like Russian

ETA: Bah, foiled again!
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b

Last edited by Laurin_B on Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaneener wrote:
Raven_Night wrote:

Quote:

Thanks Raven!

This is her situation, laid out.

But, we have to remember, she wasn't kidnapped. She went by herself.

However, she is a minor, and the HoO is not her parent, so yeah, it's legally kidnapping.

Bree initially went on her own, but was she allowed to leave, or held against her will and drugged/brainwashed? If the latter, that's kidnapping and false imprisonment. Bree may also have Stockholm Syndrome, in which the victim identifies with and feels affection for the kidnappers. The most famous example of this is Patty Hearst.

Also, for worrying about the logistics of Bree being able to vlog, and other aspects of reality, I believe the series has deliberate elements of surrealism. Surrealism, science fiction/fantasy, comic books and adventure serials all developed around the same time in the 20th. century. They influenced each other very strongly. They all have occult influences, especially that shameless self-promoter, the original Bald-Magician-in-a-Cape, Aleister Crowley.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree's mother is in with the HoO, and Bree went with Lucy voluntarily.

So, as far as the story is progressing, she has been kidnapped by Jonas and Daniel. I'm sure her mother is probably still giving consent to Lucy, so there's legally no kidnapping there.

The interesting part is that the kidnappers actually seem to be in the right morally, and the people who are supposedly Bree's guardians are in the wrong.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
impulse wrote:
And why not? Isn't it what psychanalysts do? Don't they let their patients tell their story by talking, painting, drawing or whatever, and why not blogging? I mean the TAAG is smart if really they decided to let her do that. She's letting everything go! I think it's clever.

The potential problem is when/if she decides to email Lucy.

Exactly. Although I was thinking more along the lines of "Hey look! That's where they are! Let's go there!". Not to mention that, if she's online, even in chat, they just have to traceroute her IP or use their people inside her ISP.

And, as somebody mention on 14 or something...why would they cut and upload this for her? And, even if they did, why would they mark it as Order? So it must have been her cutting and uploading.
Now watch the video again and tell me you actually believe that.

Once again, The Creators managed to make no sense at all. (After having us wait for three days for this sub-par filler video.)

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

Jump to: