Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gemmacrowley-How well does Bree know her friends? 5/10/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you insist that the Order is actually helping Bree?

I have my own reasons to believe otherwise.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:
ladysolitary85 wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:
You really didn't think the order was going to let Bree carry on like this forever. Did you think Julia was really going to do the cermony? It would have taken ages to prepare her.

Oh I had no doubt in my mind that Bree wasn't off the hook, nice that the Order had to take everything away from her and mess her mind up so bad though. Yeah very warm fuzzy welcome home sorry we killed your dad and screwed up your life deal.

Don't be foolish Bree's father is alive. That is why she is willing to do the ceremony. Do you think she would have gone with Lucy because of Julia?

Here is the offer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyE6hZrO3xM

Here is the warning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWVBFwSVwps

Luv,

Gemma

Ok well what about Daniel? What about when he was kidnapped and his behavior then?

I still don't buy that this will be a warm welcome for Bree, try to convince me if you want but the videos are not proof enough for me.

Sorry it is not about love and kisses for she was breed to complete a religious task. Compare the health of children born into the Order such as Bree and Jonas. As opposed to someone like Daniel who joined to get closer to Bree.

Bree was raised to complete the ceremony.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:

What possible reason would the Order have to hurt Bree. The ceremony might be a little uncomfortable but she won't be hurt. In fact she'll be reborn.

Gemma
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
ladysolitary85 wrote:

What possible reason would the Order have to hurt Bree. The ceremony might be a little uncomfortable but she won't be hurt. In fact she'll be reborn.

Gemma

Reborn hmm? You mean sacrifice right?

Like a said I have my own reasons to believe that the Order is up for no good. Feel free to view my myspace the link is bellow my signature.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
ladysolitary85 wrote:
Sorry Alysa Sad

what're you sorry for?

I wasn't trying to drag on the IC in here, I tried to drag it out elsewhere with the Gemma chick.

Anyways, Did anyone find it strange that Daniel didn't run like Jonas did towards Bree? He used to do that before.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:
ladysolitary85 wrote:

Gemma

Reborn hmm? You mean sacrifice right?

Like a said I have my own reasons to believe that the Order is up for no good. Feel free to view my myspace the link is bellow my signature.

No are you sick. I said that she won't be hurt and she won't. Has Bree ever indicated that she even knows why she is afraid of the ceremony? Bree doesn't know the details of what will happen and if she did she would be running around like an idiot. She would have just done the ceremony.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WriterGirl wrote:
I'm assuming that Bree was the one who told the Order their whereabouts, since they haven't been advertising it in the videos like they usually do. That's also why I was so surprised when I saw that the Order had found them again.

I also want to add that I love the way they filmed the scene with the Order. Reminded me of the OpAphid vids.

Bree was just sick of running. It was time for her to return to her family.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
I am thinking Julia called the Order when she escaped, and they told her not to go home. They told her to let DB&J find her so that the WonderCrew could be found.

This was all staged between Julia and the Order after DB&J kidnapped Julia.

As for Bree going with Lucy- I believe she is giving herself in order to protect Daniel and Jonas from any legal action, and/or, she saw it as a way to get "inside" the Order to discover more information and possibly find Jonas' parents.

I found it odd how calm Daniel seemed to be at the end of the video. They have spent months trying to stay away from the Order, and now Bree is with them. I wouldn't have been speaking so calmly, but then again, Daniel has always been the one who seems to have his head on straight (when he is sober that is)

I am sure that there have been very few times when the order did not know just where bdj where. They have just been giving Bree the freedom to explore the world safely with Daniel and Jonas.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
kellylen wrote:
aideen wrote:
FyodorReader wrote:
notice the striped b/w shirts bree and julia were wearing... like they are prisoners...

gotta love the hidden meanings....

Haha, yeah, I noticed that.
And has Lucy had a haircut? o_O;

oh cmon lucy is a person too!

I think she may have had a breast enhancement as well.

I don't think so
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Samara wrote:
What the f**k, indeed.

I guarantee you that they told Bree that if she went with them they wouldn't report anyone for kidnapping.

I guarantee you that that didn't happen.

Daniel explicitly said that Bree seems to be putting Julia's life above everyone else's, including her own. That says to me that Bree has offered to do the ceremony if they let Jules go.

Bree is going with them to discover the secrets. Is her father alive? Are Jonas parents alive? Did Jonas and Daniel unknowingly or knowingly betray her? You don't really think Bree gives a damn about Julia. Bree is not afraid of the ceremony. She just didn't want to do the ceremony. Bree exercised freewill which is what she was brought up to believe in. Sadly, freewill is not always a choice. Bree will now do the ceremony and return to her family. In time she'll be able to enjoy her life once more. Although I do suspect her relationship with Daniel will be strained and may never recover. However after it is all said and done it will be interesting to see if she develops a family relationship with Jonas.

Just guessing.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

betz28 wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Great video!

The only one that Bree has to have a safety guarentee for is Daniel. I really think this once again shows that Jonas is betraying them all to The Order.

He wasted time running after the car. He didn't object when Bree went to talk to Lucy.

He was the one who tipped them off. I'm sure his price was to be reunited with his parents.

hmmmm.... apo that is a good point! I dont know though....its hard to think of Jonas like that....but a good point and it makes me wonder...

(sorry for double post ~ i am just now reading the pages)

However Daniel did nothing. Neither of them really did anything. Isn't possible that they are both with the Order but neither knows of the others role. Double blind coverage of Bree on her journey of freewill.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luzdzus wrote:
This video brings a few semi-connected trains of thought to mind:

Bree isn't going insane - she always has been. She was deliberately raised (and quite possibly designed) that way. Leaving her controlled environment and attempting to interact with the world at large has shown her that she's not capable of making sound decisions, so maybe she's just given up and gone back to the Order where she at least belongs and feels accepted for what she is. Anyone who's ever gone back to an ex-wife can tell you that sometimes a living hell can seem preferable to being lost, lonely, and uncertain about one's future and place in society.

Bree still knows a lot more about the community and Order than she is telling us or the bookends. Possibly, she does feel that Julia's life is more important than her own because members of the community are indoctrinated to believe that the ceremony girl is special and must be protected at all costs. Having failed completely at her attempts to be a proactive, independent adult and influence events, she's fallen back into the ways she was taught and brought up with.

Possibly, Lucy just got tired of Bree interfering and said the code word that turns Bree back into a good little bot. Free will may be important in a ceremony girl, but an avowed enemy of the Order is a different thing altogether.

Maybe Bree's got Jonas's 9mm friend tucked away somewhere and plans to shoot her and Julia's way out of the ceremony after Julia's seen enough to convince her that Bree does have her best interests at heart. Idiotic to be sure, but no dumber than some other things Bree's done lately.

Bree is back where she belongs. She will do the ceremony and then return home to her "mother" and "father". Even if they are not her birth parents they love her and are her real parents. The drama is coming to an end. It will soon be clear that Daniel just went along on this ride to watch Bree and that Jonas is and always has been a member of the Order.

It could be interesting to see what happens after this is all over. Hopefully she can go on to live a happy and sucessful life. I do wonder if how this will affect her long term relationship with Daniel.
luzdzus
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:

Hopefully she can go on to live a happy and sucessful life. I do wonder if how this will affect her long term relationship with Daniel.

Damn, I hope not. It would be such a waste of a carefully twisted psyche to have her suddenly become "normal". I'd rather see her experience some triggering event that will allow her to bloom into a full-fledged sociopath. She's so far shown a remarkable ability to masquerade as a happy, charming girl (the cutesy early videos that so many seem so fond of), a total lack of regard for others' boundaries (multiple kidnappings), and a lack of empathy for even her closest companions (ignoring Jonas' concern for his parents). Once she gets her first taste of shedding others' blood, she might just find that she enjoys it and become the true monster she was meant to be. She'd make a fine assassin or serial killer, for instance. Who wouldn't let their guard down for a cute girl with a purple monkey puppet?
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
kellylen wrote:
aideen wrote:
FyodorReader wrote:
notice the striped b/w shirts bree and julia were wearing... like they are prisoners...

gotta love the hidden meanings....

Haha, yeah, I noticed that.
And has Lucy had a haircut? o_O;

oh cmon lucy is a person too!

I think she may have had a breast enhancement as well.

I don't think so

Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luzdzus wrote:

Damn, I hope not. It would be such a waste of a carefully twisted psyche to have her suddenly become "normal". I'd rather see her experience some triggering event that will allow her to bloom into a full-fledged sociopath . . . . . . Who wouldn't let their guard down for a cute girl with a purple monkey puppet?

Wow, the comments are rich this morning, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New Releases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: