Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpAphid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing

sfonzarelli. much love.

anyway, anybody wanna answer me about that weird thing above my random AS musings? cuz that's really what i care about. i don't really thing the AS folks are involved, although i wouldn't b surprised if they're aware of this whole thing cuz i'm sure they spend a lot of time on their compys. Wink did ANYBODY else see that Hannah thing in the description cuz i would love to get a person more confident about what it actually said in on this.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It woudl be interesting to find a distinct correlation between the guys at Cartoon Network/Adult Swim and occult practices.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i can find one in about every one of their shows... Wink
senshiusa
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Hannah say as Hannah did?

Is a palindrome. A palindrome is a word or phrase that reads the same backwards or forwards. I saw that on the vid too. Its there again. Maybe it does have something to do with the music. It sure does sound backwards.

(btw yes this is my first post, been lurking for awhile, we all have to start somewhere. lol)
force303
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: backwords Reply with quote

well listened to the 'music' backwords. doesnt sound like anything. but then again i just used the windows sound recorder. maybe someone else can hear something.

yes my first post, but i've read almost everything, i figured i would make an account so i can start chiming in.
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

senshiusa wrote:
Did Hannah say as Hannah did?

Is a palindrome. A palindrome is a word or phrase that reads the same backwards or forwards. I saw that on the vid too. Its there again. Maybe it does have something to do with the music. It sure does sound backwards.

(btw yes this is my first post, been lurking for awhile, we all have to start somewhere. lol)

what other meaning could that have? palindromes are cool and all, but after the other night sonnet-a-thon, I am beyond dismissing any statement like that at face value.
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: backwords Reply with quote

force303 wrote:
well listened to the 'music' backwords. doesnt sound like anything. but then again i just used the windows sound recorder. maybe someone else can hear something.

yes my first post, but i've read almost everything, i figured i would make an account so i can start chiming in.

what is it about OpAphid that is bringing out the first-time posters?

is everyone that motivated to get in on something new.

let's face it, CiW is a bit deep for its not even 3 weeks in existence! Laughing
plugs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think CiW is deep? I think the opposite - anyone could pick it up and follow it without having missed much.

I'm going to check out OpAphid.

http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?Acronym=op&string=exact

this gives some possible meanings of 'op' - 'original poster' is one, don't you love coincidences?
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, i noticed more a few things on the OpAphid channel/profile pages aside from that palindrome.

might be worth clicking around and seeing what link (if any) right now.

it's late and I am tired, but that Hannah thing might mean something, similar to how the Moses quote meant something in the sonnet. fun with bible names.

I hope they lose the Adult Swim font though--from the look of the conversation here, it's distracting!
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plugs wrote:
You think CiW is deep? I think the opposite - anyone could pick it up and follow it without having missed much.

I'm going to check out OpAphid.

http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?Acronym=op&string=exact

this gives some possible meanings of 'op' - 'original poster' is one, don't you love coincidences?

I think the confusing part is the official, not official, gamejack, not gamejack -- all the drama.

The actual story, even if you include all the phone messages and speculation is really simple though.

If you take just the CiW YT page, you can explain it within a minute to someone. Probably 30 seconds.

But the mysterious backstory is probably what hooked all of us. More fun to play a game not even knowing what you are playing or what party (or parties) are running it. Laughing

what else could Op be short for? Original Poster seems too specific (and not a good name for anything ARG-related). Original Poster Aphid is just a mouthful.

Op used to be short for Operator like in SysOp (system operator back in the BBS days). Maybe?

Now if it were OG Aphid, I could get behind that.
senshiusa
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been following LG15 and the like since the beginning. Actually I thought I already registered for the site but went to sign in and apparently hadn't. Meh.. Shocked Right about now I think I need sleep. My brain is going crazy with all the possibilities of OP.

Operation is the one that keeps coming to mind right now.
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

senshiusa wrote:
I have been following LG15 and the like since the beginning. Actually I thought I already registered for the site but went to sign in and apparently hadn't. Meh.. Shocked Right about now I think I need sleep. My brain is going crazy with all the possibilities of OP.

Operation is the one that keeps coming to mind right now.

If it took us that long to figure *that* out, if it is indeed the case, then CiW has been child's play by comparison.

Embarassed
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly I'm not jazzed about fanvids..I mean, we spend enough time trying to pick out clues from everthing under the sun...now with videos from many fans, we'll never know what is real and what is a clue. If people would somehow let us know...NO, this isn't a clue because I'm just another one of you obsessed fans...then that would be better. But that won't happen.
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Frankly I'm not jazzed about fanvids..I mean, we spend enough time trying to pick out clues from everthing under the sun...now with videos from many fans, we'll never know what is real and what is a clue. If people would somehow let us know...NO, this isn't a clue because I'm just another one of you obsessed fans...then that would be better. But that won't happen.

um, cassieiswatching is a fan vid.

Laughing

the videos were well done, but you're telling me the game has been run in any sort of coherent fashion? and we're still not even sure that half of what we've been given is legit or not.

just saying... heh.

and the universe is just getting larger, it seems.
plugs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, I kind of know what you mean about people letting you know, but I guess that's half the fun. Still, CiW has stated that only stuff from the YT page shold be relevant, yet people still look everywhere. The etchings person has a note ona video saying quite plainly 'i am not cassie' yet people still keep wondering. I think that's about as close as you can get without ruining any mysterious atmosphere around videos. But yeah. I'm taking ONLY stuff on cassie's youtube as being part of the cassie game.

Anything else is just a fanfic/spinoff in my eyes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: