Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0053 Daniel, Be Careful... [10/17/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steph1636 wrote:
Hannahbee wrote:
the box that took the place of the picture is open for the first time. and i still want to know what that little thing hanging above it is. it kinda looks like a post-it note.

Maybe since she is an "adult" now after the ceremony, Lucy, or whoever, is telling her to become less dependent on her parents, so she took out the picture of her dad.

It's a little twisted, but just a thought

good thought, but i'm actually more interested in what the deal is with the box (which i didn't even completely buy as being a box until now) being suddenly open. seems like a weird thing to just randomly do if we think of this as a set and not a real girl's room. but if it were my box, i might leave it open, so it could be nothing. and also about the post-it or whatever it is, i really wanna know what it is!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Wink

EDIT: dumb grammar

Last edited by Hannahbee on Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steph1636
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could stay up and be ARG monkeys with you guys , but I have school tomorrow and need my beauty rest!

I'll be back Very Happy !
seige56
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannahbee, you got me wondering about that thing above the box... kinda looks like the lightswitch plate to me.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

The purple stood out to me....Purple Monkey, purple shirt, purple runner under Crowley shrine.[/list]
sidewalkflight
Lonely Fan

Hannahbee wrote:
wasn't there one other vid in which she was wearing nail polish? it was like right after one where there was all this speculation over what a notecard that was under a bottle of nail polish said- we never figured it out, but in the next vid she was wearing nail polish. i don't think it could mean much unless she's spiffing herself up for the REAL ceremony hehehe

Good call! I remember that suspicious nailpolish bottle.

What obscure clues... what could they possibly mean? Nailpolish and postits...
seige56
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and did you you see the Thor-bear is on the floor? You can just make out his feet behind her.
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so here's what I notice

* the box on the shelf is OPEN, it has been closed in the past has it not???
* Bree's room is back to being messy again - a sure sign of stress?
* Yipppee, she promised to call him. Yeaaaaaaaaa

so the big question is where is she going for a few hours....and how will Lucy react when she asks her about the pictures, etc.......

seems to me that Bree is about to learn just how powerful this special group is......and not for the better...
dianeviola
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what would the bear being on the floor imply?
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*rest of post deleted for dumbness*
please excuse my weird grammar and bad spelling for the rest of the night, i'll probably be up very late tonight thatnks to Bree, cuz i'm doing this and writing a paper for tomorrow morning. so i'll be typing badly and not fixing it. deal! Wink

Last edited by Hannahbee on Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seige56 wrote:
Nope, no nail polish in the previous vids. So should I be suspicious of this new detail, or is it just a girly thing?

Bree also looked like she was gonna cry at any moment. Maybe she DOES have some idea of what the group is capable of...

She was wearing it in the How My Parents Met vid and My Helper.

Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seige56 wrote:
Oh, and did you you see the Thor-bear is on the floor? You can just make out his feet behind her.

yeah i saw that too. i don't know if it's symbolically significant or if it just is showing the messy state of her room. but she does usually treat her stuffed animlas with more respect than that- she said herself they were almost real to her... lol i guess she got into a fight with thor
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannahbee wrote:
seige56 wrote:
Hannahbee, you got me wondering about that thing above the box... kinda looks like the lightswitch plate to me.

i would buy that, but it definitely wasn't there before the box got there. you can go back and check if you don't believe me. i remember a tiny mention of it on the boards that never came to anything, and then i was disappointed, and then i forgot about it, and now i finally am trying to get some people with good photo-editing skills interested, so we can see waht's up.

although, as people have been saying, this is not Cassie, and they do tend to make their clues pretty obvious, but it has been like right in our faces through the past like 3 or 4 of her videos. please excuse my weird grammar and bad spelling for the rest of the night, i'll probably be up very late tonight thatnks to Bree, cuz i'm doing this and writing a paper for tomorrow morning. so i'll be typing badly and not fixing it. deal! Wink

I just went back to "A change in my life" and the thing on the wall has been there. It just wasn't as noticable until she took the picture (of three people) down.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way2Curious wrote:
Hannahbee wrote:
seige56 wrote:

i would buy that, but it definitely wasn't there before the box got there. you can go back and check if you don't believe me. i remember a tiny mention of it on the boards that never came to anything, and then i was disappointed, and then i forgot about it, and now i finally am trying to get some people with good photo-editing skills interested, so we can see waht's up.

although, as people have been saying, this is not Cassie, and they do tend to make their clues pretty obvious, but it has been like right in our faces through the past like 3 or 4 of her videos. please excuse my weird grammar and bad spelling for the rest of the night, i'll probably be up very late tonight thatnks to Bree, cuz i'm doing this and writing a paper for tomorrow morning. so i'll be typing badly and not fixing it. deal! Wink

I just went back to "A change in my life" and the thing on the wall has been there. It just wasn't as noticable until she took the picture (of three people) down.

oohh ur right! Embarassed that's what i get for trusting my own non-photographic memory. sorry!
seige56
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks much to turkeyfeather... I'm a weenie for not going back enough vids before I get a taste of my big toe! Laughing

Hannahbee, I believe you...and I'm taking up the post-it cause! I would be very insterested to find out what that thing is...
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannahbee wrote:
seige56 wrote:

it is there before the box appears

it is visible behind the picture in House Arrest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: