Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Video] Disclosure: Cassie. We Are 'They' (10/20/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 of 5..... it's the last video of a 5-videos-series?
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vertigo wrote:
5 of 5..... it's the last video of a 5-videos-series?

it's the 5th piece of a 5 piece puzzle.

all this talk in the comments about having all the pieces, big picture, etc.

but obviously its not the last OpAphid video since Disclosure Daniel is scheduled for after.
sammy7s7
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone I a first time poster, long time lurker. This is my first try with anagrams so I started with HIP IN AID. I came up with I HID A PIN. Does that mean anything?
Vapor Snake
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sammy7s7 wrote
Quote:
This is my first try with anagrams so I started with HIP IN AID. I came up with I HID A PIN. Does that mean anything?

Oh my God!! She's going to tamper with some kid's Halloween candy!!!
El.Rubber.Ducky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapor Snake wrote:
sammy7s7 wrote
Quote:
This is my first try with anagrams so I started with HIP IN AID. I came up with I HID A PIN. Does that mean anything?

Oh my God!! She's going to tamper with some kid's Halloween candy!!!
Surprised le gasp!
El.Rubber.Ducky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: LILIN Reply with quote

ericski wrote:

Upon deserting Adam and turning against God, Lilith was warned that one hundred of her demonic children would die daily if she did not return to God.

Is Daniel a captive?

yeah, i think the daniel thing is right, and wasnt there an OpAphid video--something like go to god cassie, or return to god cassie?
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiraChan wrote:
I'm fairly new to watching OpAphid. Has the full profile always discussed the problems associated with not taking in the full picture? Or the philisophical musings of a Roman regarding the wisdom to be found in "forums"? Whether or not it was there before, I am a great deal more impressed with her/him than I am with Cassie and her horrible anagrams.

Philosophical musings of a Roman? Do yourself a favor. Do a google search on the name Nomanyuos (the Roman Philosopher) and come back and tell me what you've found.

It's ok..... I'll wait.....

You back yet?

How about now?

Ah there you are. Didn't find much, did you? I'm sick of waiting for someone else to pick up on this... Nomanyuos = Anonymous. It's another anagram. There's a lot that I've noticed that I haven't found posted. When I get around to it, I'll start another thread to put all the pieces together.
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: LILIN Reply with quote

El.Rubber.Ducky wrote:
ericski wrote:

Upon deserting Adam and turning against God, Lilith was warned that one hundred of her demonic children would die daily if she did not return to God.

Is Daniel a captive?

yeah, i think the daniel thing is right, and wasnt there an OpAphid video--something like go to god cassie, or return to god cassie?

It was "Do go to god"

Here's another hint. Read that backwards. Interesting, right? Every line from that video description is like that.

Do go to God
On a clover, if alive, erupts a vast, pure evil; a fire volcano.
No evil I did, I live on.
We panic in a pew.
Won't lovers revolt now?
I've let a name emanate: Levi

Also, the first (or last) letters is an anagram for the word "window"

Mike
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone slow down the backwards reveal of
"Not all vampires suck blood"
I saw the number 5 while it was going...
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ixlr8 wrote:

Philosophical musings of a Roman? Do yourself a favor. Do a google search on the name Nomanyuos (the Roman Philosopher) and come back and tell me what you've found.

It's ok..... I'll wait.....

You back yet?

How about now?

Ah there you are. Didn't find much, did you? I'm sick of waiting for someone else to pick up on this... Nomanyuos = Anonymous. It's another anagram. There's a lot that I've noticed that I haven't found posted. When I get around to it, I'll start another thread to put all the pieces together.

This entire post was uncalled for. First of all, the poster you were replying to said she was new to this...you're going to condemn someone for asking a question? Furthermore, why is it that you have to wait for someone else to "pick up on" something before you post it. The whole point of these forums is for everyone to work together, sharing information. I'm sure that's why you come here, to see what other people have to say, what other people have figured out. Do yourself a favor, try not to be so condescending and self righteous and maybe you'd have a little fun with this.
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandra(greek prophetess) and Lilith (the first woman) are two of the most misunderstood characters in mythology. I'll pull out my mythology encyclopedia and do some research. Either way Lilith was considered many things, the first wife of Adam, the wife of an angel, the daughter of God, the first vampire, a witch, destroyer of children, mother of demons... all sorts of crap...good and bad. It's kinda like morgan le fay.
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay now... not word for word, but the gist of it...

Lilith- according to hebrew legend she was the first woman created, and was often portrayed as part snake, part women...though she often was known as the owl and was usually portrayed with wings. Yahweh (god) blamed her for tempteing Eve in the garden (not the devil) Her name means "storm goddess," or "she of the night" she was created with Adam, and refused to lay beneath him as she was his equal. so she flew away to the desert. god sent three angels to retreive her, but she refused, so the angels threatened to drown her, so she threatened them, by saying that she had the power to kill children. Instead though she agreed to protect them, so an amulet with her image or name around a child's neck protects them... if they don't wear the amulet they are fair game. She learned through her angel mate the powers of god, and wanted to join the ranks of the cherubim, but god forced her to stay on earth for eternity
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandra- daughter of Priam, king of troy. Her beauty remarkable, as was her gift in prophecy, which was a gift from Apollo, who loved her, but she refused his advances, he punished her with the curse that no one believes her....they all think she lies "Cassie is lying, Cassie tells lies" she foretold the trojan war and the murder of Agamemnon. She got her revenge on the Greeks for taking her hostage. During the war she went to Athena's temple for sanctuary and was raped, so the goddess Athena killed many Greeks on the voyage home. Cassandra dies at the hand of Agamemnon's wife, Clytemnestra
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there
lot of reading and writing
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpAphid just changed the time on the profile from 6:00 PST to 6:30 PST.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: