Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

They disappeared 10-30-06
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I shouldn't have watched The Ninth Gate and then this....
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I agree with Rachelalexis... it sounds like after the ceremony, the parents "left" (were forced to leave? disappeared?) and the religion sent the letters to diminish suspicion. We've suspected for a while that the girl doesn't come back from the ceremony (remember Daniel's story about a girl in 1943 in Arizona?). The other possibility is the parents left since their daughter wasn't returning and were traumatized by the experience.

Regardless, it's interesting that the ceremony isn't quite as rare as we were thinking. The case Gemma talks about was probably 10-15 years ago, and maybe there were others. Also, she said the girl was chosen for it at a young age, which makes me think Bree was targetted for the ceremony long before she found out about it. This makes me wonder if her parents weren't far more involved than just giving some shots and raising her with strict rules.

So if the ceremony happens every 10-15 years, it likely isn't too dark. They're not raising the devil every decade or impregnating the girl with the antichrist or something. Unless, of course, the previous ceremonies were all failures, which is why the girl didn't return.....

Do we know what type of a role the parents play in the ceremony. i know that they aren't supposed to be there, but is there anything that they do on the sidelines while it is happening?
Is there a possibility that while ther child is participating in the ceremony, they too have to participate in a ceremony?
Either way, my suspicions says that this family didn't just lev, or were forced to leave. sounds to me like a murder mystery. Most families would take their family pet if they left, and maybe some momentos. This family didn't. Sounds to me that their disppearance was intentional. and the notes were just to avoid suspisions and questions.

On the cassie note...we all definately know that this is NOT cassie. But is there a possibility that cassie knows this story, and this is why Bree's religion freaks her out. There maybe be a link here.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
creativebarbie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all this lack of real buildup. don't get me wrong i'm loving a glimps from the past with daniel and bree together again BUT this is the typical day for something scary. So I hope tonight we get something good.

also before posting some people should really watch the video more then once.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if she was recruited by Lucy to scare Bree into going ahead with the ceremony....
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still really can't stand Gemma. I don't know why.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:

So it has been established. Rolling Eyes
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want more for Halloween!
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
I want more for Halloween!

Bree as a box of Crayolas... Daniel as a Neanderthal.. Gemma as a Squirrel...

Now thats Halloween!
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
saralynn wrote:

So it has been established. Rolling Eyes

Are we not allowed to complain on these boards, or is it strict "creator worship"? I don't like her character, don't bother teasing me about it.

Although, this IS the internet.. Wink
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, well, it's all over the site...everyone hates Gemma. Gemma has horse teeth. Blah, blah. What does it have to do with the video? Nothing. The plot? Nothing. We get it. She's not popular, move on. And, I'm not teasing, but getting rather annoyed by the constant attention to not liking someone instead of watching the video and seeing where it takes the story.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saaaaaaay, have I happened to mention how much I can't stand Gemma?
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Yeah, well, it's all over the site...everyone hates Gemma. Gemma has horse teeth. Blah, blah. What does it have to do with the video? Nothing. The plot? Nothing. We get it. She's not popular, move on. And, I'm not teasing, but getting rather annoyed by the constant attention to not liking someone instead of watching the video and seeing where it takes the story.

I'm with you.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
Saaaaaaay, have I happened to mention how much I can't stand Gemma?

kick to the shin Cool
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

This forum has no rules about what you can or can't post. Most of my posts have been about the video, or the plot, or the story. Not everyone feels like being Nancy Drew at 8:30 in the morning when they watch a video, y'know. I have things to do.

This board is pretty tame when it comes to the rest of the internet, I think some repeatitive complaints are allowed since swear words/derogatory comments aren't. I mean some guy in the last video post said he was disappointed with the video, and someone called him a 'typical American' because he didn't "appreciate" it.

Some people like things, some don't. Some feel like analyzing, some people let everyone else do it for them.

Want me to be constructive? Kay.

I think Bree will ignore this, because she thinks Daniel will protect her. He's done everything else, legal and not, to "save" her. She also trusts her parents, and she'll probably go along the lines of "I have too many people that care about me, that'll never happen."

I don't get the significance of the dog and actually naming it though. "They even left their dog Sasha behind." Maybe that was to get to Bree, since it's known she loves animals and was friends with a dog. So if an entire family disappearing doesn't effect her, maybe she'll feel bad for the poor puppy or something.

Either way, I don't think Bree will be phased. She's too confident in a happy ending right now.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To summarize, then:

The family of the previous "chosen" girl disappeared involuntarily, and the Order didn't want anyone to know it was involuntary, so They wrote fake letters on behalf of the family, apparently for years. But if They wanted it to seem like a regular household move, why didn't They clean out the family's house to avert suspicion?

And how long after the ceremony did the family disappear?

And what did their letters to Gemma's family say? Surely they gave some excuse for scarpering?

And, hey, was Gemma's dog really the one that family left behind? Hmmm. Maybe THE DOG chooses the next girl for the ceremony, and it chose Bree!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: