Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0071 Motel Pool [11/11/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
She just said why she didn't want to go to the police. Makes sense to me.

Me too.

Did we get any other clues? Like Bree's reference to Owen and Alaska?

At least we also know that Daniel has a laptop. (And that Daniel is pissed.)

Wasn't one of Lucy's maps from Alaska?

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, and the best part of the video was where he gave her his jacket. Very nice, even if he just did it so he didn't have to listen to her complain when he was mad at her.

xrockette19x
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
xrockette19x wrote:
even though the police/judge may be part of the order, don't they have a legal duty to protect innocent people? if a little girl is in trouble, and thinks her parents may have been taken against their will, they have a duty to try and fix it. and if they don't, i'd like to see bree and daniel take them all down as well. i understand that religion (although gemma says it isn't one) is important, but law is law. if the police know what is going on but aren't stopping it, aren't they all accomplices?

p.s. i don't exactly know much about law concerning these things, so if someone does, and would like to elaborate, i would greatly appreciate it. just an idea, though

How pleasantly naive. All policemen are good because they're supposed to protect others, and all politicians are honest because they have a duty to do what is best for everyone else. Ah, what a world that would be.

How pleasantly sardonic of you. I'm not naive, I know not all policemen are all about doing the right thing. that wasn't really my point, ass. my point is that there have to be some police, or upper echelons of lawmakers/enforcers who watch out for corrupt cops. There must be some police Bree can go to, maybe in another county or something (where The Order isn't so prominent, I get the feeling they sort of gravitate towards each other), they are on the road after all. and yes, maybe some of those policemen who are also part of The Order actually do have consciences.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1998 and Alaska?.........Map on Lucy's computer of Alaska?
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xrockette19x wrote:
laurenesque wrote:
xrockette19x wrote:
even though the police/judge may be part of the order, don't they have a legal duty to protect innocent people? if a little girl is in trouble, and thinks her parents may have been taken against their will, they have a duty to try and fix it. and if they don't, i'd like to see bree and daniel take them all down as well. i understand that religion (although gemma says it isn't one) is important, but law is law. if the police know what is going on but aren't stopping it, aren't they all accomplices?

p.s. i don't exactly know much about law concerning these things, so if someone does, and would like to elaborate, i would greatly appreciate it. just an idea, though

How pleasantly naive. All policemen are good because they're supposed to protect others, and all politicians are honest because they have a duty to do what is best for everyone else. Ah, what a world that would be.

How pleasantly sardonic of you. I'm not naive, I know not all policemen are all about doing the right thing. that wasn't really my point, ass. my point is that there have to be some police, or upper echelons of lawmakers/enforcers who watch out for corrupt cops. There must be some police Bree can go to, maybe in another county or something (where The Order isn't so prominent, I get the feeling they sort of gravitate towards each other), they are on the road after all. and yes, maybe some of those policemen who are also part of The Order actually do have consciences.

This is what I tell my kids when we are watching a movie, and they ask, "Why didn't they do that?" It's not in the script.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:

Maybe a hint just saying that Lucy or the Order was there in 98, and so we should be looking for a news event from that year that may have some significance. I'm not sure what to look for, but if anyone has a narrower idea I'll be happy to join in the internet scouring!

xrockette19x
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a good point, it does appear that the police are not the direction the creators want to go with. lonelygirl does try to be very realisitic though, unlike a lot of tv and movies, which is why I thought of it. a lot of times when i watch movies, i scream at the characters for being stupid and not acting logically, which i guess is what i'm doing here...then again, things would probably be a lot less interesting if characters always acted logically.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachelalexis wrote:
omegawoman wrote:

Maybe a hint just saying that Lucy or the Order was there in 98, and so we should be looking for a news event from that year that may have some significance. I'm not sure what to look for, but if anyone has a narrower idea I'll be happy to join in the internet scouring!

I have been looking and the only dominate thing I have come up with so far is election results.
Dannie717
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not finding anything about Alaska olympics or 1998 that seems relevant... Anyone else?
My first attempt at LG15 research... FAILED! Sad
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xrockette19x wrote:
that's a good point, it does appear that the police are not the direction the creators want to go with. lonelygirl does try to be very realisitic though, unlike a lot of tv and movies, which is why I thought of it. a lot of times when i watch movies, i scream at the characters for being stupid and not acting logically, which i guess is what i'm doing here...then again, things would probably be a lot less interesting if characters always acted logically.

The most notable thing about the belief systems in "secret societies" like the Masons or (my favorite) The Illuminati, is their unbelievable degree of loyalty to other members of the order.

Things like allowing an enemy general a day to prepare before the final push just because both generals happen to be members of the secret society even though they had never actually met before used to be common. Or how George Washington was allowed into a British camp because that was where the nearest Masonic lodge was so that he could be sworn in as a Grand Master without any interference.

It really is remarkable the degree of loyalty it instills in its members.
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
Noelle wrote:
WHAT a perfect way to start my birthday!!! Well, technically, it doesn't start for another 20 minutes, but whatever.

Whooo! I thought that Bree was acting relatively normal for her, meaning a little strange under the circumstances. BUT, it is nice to see that she has head on her shoulders, all her own, which has been debatable in the past. Daniel is her only real friend in the world. The only other friend she has lives in England, which is pretty far away.

I think it's great that Bree has P. Monkey, Owen and Thor to comfort her.

Happy Birthday, Noelle! I'd sing, but you are really better off if I don'tSmile

Thankers. Anyone know of a good camera that does videos/still photos/webacam functions and with a decent quality for $200 or under?

My mom is only giving me $200 and the most over I can go is about $50 from my own pocket. Also, it'd be great if it was from a large chain store that is available all over America. Namely, about an hour and a half above NYC???

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
xrockette19x
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
xrockette19x wrote:

The most notable thing about the belief systems in "secret societies" like the Masons or (my favorite) The Illuminati, is their unbelievable degree of loyalty to other members of the order.

Things like allowing an enemy general a day to prepare before the final push just because both generals happen to be members of the secret society even though they had never actually met before used to be common. Or how George Washington was allowed into a British camp because that was where the nearest Masonic lodge was so that he could be sworn in as a Grand Master without any interference.

true...creepy...i guess that's the point. i guess just in my opinion, bree and daniel are fighting a losing battle. i don't know how much money her parents left for her, but it can't last forever. sooner or later, the deacons are going to find them, and do they have a plan? it doesn't seem like bree and daniel are the most stealth or crafty people out there. daniel has issues with leaving evidence everywhere he goes, and bree can't even sneak out of her house to go to a party without getting caught. i think the only option is for bree to not be 'eligible' for the ceremony anymore. her and daniel will just have to have some sleazy motel room sex. not really. unless, you know, that is what needs to be done. classy.
Supa Mario
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
chanda wrote:
Me too, Spacie, me too. By the way if I ever saw a 17 year old girl hangin out by the hotel pool with her little hairy friends, I'd probably smack her in the face.

Yeah...I'd love to, infact.
I knew I'd take some crap for the damn animals. Ok, in a "vlog" and theoretically/psychologically etc, I understand the stupid little things' importance, but if you were rushing in and out of your house after you just saw your parents being hauled off by a bunch of wackos...and you're throwing some clothes in a bag, trying to make sure you're not forgeting anything...and you're in a panic, you're worried, a lot of stuff is going through your mind etc., are you really gonna bring all your plushies with you?
edit- It's not really something I want to go back and forth on. I hate them. I'm sorry, but I do. Their presence is extremely annoying to me.

I may be wrong on this, but didnt she go to daniels before she knew her parents were being hauled off, and possibly grabbed them on her way out to daniels? When she was going to her house she was coming from Daniels.
xrockette19x
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supa Mario wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
chanda wrote:
Me too, Spacie, me too. By the way if I ever saw a 17 year old girl hangin out by the hotel pool with her little hairy friends, I'd probably smack her in the face.

Yeah...I'd love to, infact.
I knew I'd take some crap for the damn animals. Ok, in a "vlog" and theoretically/psychologically etc, I understand the stupid little things' importance, but if you were rushing in and out of your house after you just saw your parents being hauled off by a bunch of wackos...and you're throwing some clothes in a bag, trying to make sure you're not forgeting anything...and you're in a panic, you're worried, a lot of stuff is going through your mind etc., are you really gonna bring all your plushies with you?
edit- It's not really something I want to go back and forth on. I hate them. I'm sorry, but I do. Their presence is extremely annoying to me.

I may be wrong on this, but didnt she go to daniels before she knew her parents were being hauled off, and possibly grabbed them on her way out to daniels? When she was going to her house she was coming from Daniels.

well, her parents hid the money in purple monkey, meaning he/she was still at the house while bree was at daniel's. she could have taken the other two, but isn't p. monkey her favorite? also, she wasn't originally planning to sleep over, so that kind of makes it less likely that she'd bring them along. and also, i think it's cute when p. monkey dances! yeah, i'm lame..
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xrockette19x wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
xrockette19x wrote:

true...creepy...i guess that's the point. i guess just in my opinion, bree and daniel are fighting a losing battle. i don't know how much money her parents left for her, but it can't last forever. sooner or later, the deacons are going to find them, and do they have a plan? it doesn't seem like bree and daniel are the most stealth or crafty people out there. daniel has issues with leaving evidence everywhere he goes, and bree can't even sneak out of her house to go to a party without getting caught. i think the only option is for bree to not be 'eligible' for the ceremony anymore. her and daniel will just have to have some sleazy motel room sex. not really. unless, you know, that is what needs to be done. classy.

The real question for Bree and Daniel to answer is WHY they want her so badly. Once they know the answer to that, they can change the course of events. If she's no longer desired by "The Order" then the Order is no longer a threat. But they need to figure out the "why" before they get to the "how".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: