Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0072 Don't Trust The Authorities (11/13/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dannie717 wrote:
Wow, before I didn't really think that Gemma was evil, or she wasn't on Bree's side but... I dunno, she just looks mean in this vid... Shocked

I see that also.....like her code could be saying "haha....poooor Bree's gonna be floatin' like a log!"

Also, the 1904 Olympics went so bad they did something like a "do-over" in 1906. Maybe Bree is the Version 1904 and Gemma wants to be the "do-over". Maybe this ceremony is actually something good but Gemma wants to freak out Bree so she can take over?
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
iamcool wrote:
she said wanker so she must be english Confused Confused

i bet she doesnt even know what it means

Uhhh...it's not too hard to figure out what it means, lol.

Found this:

Babi

Babi was a fierce, bloodthirsty baboon god who was ancient even in the realm of Egyptian gods. He controls the darkness and will open up the sky for the king since his phallus is the bolt on the doors of heaven.

This dangerous god lives on human entrails and murders on sight. Hence spells are needed to protect oneself against him, particularly during the weighing of the heart ceremony in the Hall of the Two Truths. where a person's fitness for paradise is determined. Conversely Babi can use his immense power to ward off dangers like snakes and control turbulent waters.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not feeling satisfied. I already feel we need a new video. Not much to discuss with this one, nor not anything really to research.

This is the first time that I agree with other posters here that Gemma isn't being very helpful.

On the other hand, is she here to help Bree, or just try to be her friend? Is it not only speculation on our part that she was introduced to help Bree?
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the way she went about saying stay put struck me as weird.
jub976
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far i haven't jumped on the wagon of thinking that gemma has alterior motives, is speaking in code, etc. she has just seemed friendly and genuine to me, but this video really IS strange. she is so cheerful. and i really don't know what "staying put" is going to do. and it also just seems strange that she has jumped in to this role of giving advice immediately. i mean, she and bree have been out of contact for years.

so...is gemma good or evil? i guess we'll just have to wait and find out.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we all see the connection going on but does anyone have any clue what this olympics water thing actually means??

sure this could have some sort of clue as to what the ceremony is about. However what do the olympics have to do with anything? Is Michael Phelps going to come in and steal Bree away from Dan?
Dogma72
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem I have with the "staying put" comment is this:

Stay put - until WHEN? The cows come home?

How does "staying put" lead to the resolution of everything? Is the order going to do nipple twisters on Bree's parents and then just let them go and say "alright Bree, you stayed put long enough, we give up"
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Water was very important to Egypt:

She:

A pool of water. The Egyptians portrayed bodies of water by means of equally spaced vertical wave lines. When these lines are inclosed by a rectangle it denotes a lake or pool. The Egyptians believed water was the primeval matter from which aII creation began. Life in Egypt's desert climate depended on water, and a pool of water would be a great luxury. There are many tomb paintings that show the deceased drinking from a pool in the afterlife.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogma72 wrote:
The problem I have with the "staying put" comment is this:

Stay put - until WHEN? The cows come home?

How does "staying put" lead to the resolution of everything? Is the order going to do nipple twisters on Bree's parents and then just let them go and say "alright Bree, you stayed put long enough, we give up"

Not a Nurple! Nooooo! Shocked
SassysouthNC
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Just a t hought Reply with quote

I have a thought....did you notice both video's concentrated on P-Monkey. She calls him a Wanker and a Geezer. She also says..Don't tell P-Monkey what I said...sounds to me like P-Monkey may be bugged..and she is telling Bree to throw him in the water
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Just a t hought Reply with quote

SassysouthNC wrote:
Don't tell P-Monkey what I said...sounds to me like P-Monkey may be bugged..and she is telling Bree to throw him in the water

Good point! The deacon may have planted a bug on one of the stuffed animals! maybe that's why he was last to leave the house. I found it strange that no one asked why he was the last one to come out of the house (going to the bathroom doesn't explain it)
kristy2520
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same thought as Sassy with P-monkey. I'm not sure how he could have gotten bugged...unless it wasn't actually her parents who wrote the note to her, but the Deacons. Either that or the parents actually want her to be found, but then it wouldn't make much sense for them to have told her to get away in the first place.
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again with a seemingly pointless video from Gemma. GIVE ME BREE AND DANIEL !! Evil or Very Mad
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't see Gemma wanting to take Bree's place, it makes no sense. She's not the right age, left the 'religion' and Bree has said she "always knew she was special"...so, it doesn't seem even plausible that Gemma would ever have been in the thoughts of those selecting the "special children", especially since Bree's comment made me think it sounded like she has always been "chosen".

O.K...that being said, I've tried to give Gemma a chance, I really have. I never had the bad feelings towards her, however I'm really starting to get irked with her videos. It's like, she gives tid bits and leads on that she knows things...but it's like she's stringing us along. It makes me think, bad writing or she doesn't really know as much as she is letting on.

My only thoughts on the water thing...maybe she's hinting that B&D shouldn't "let their heads above water" very soon, they should "stay under" as in don't come back for awhile, etc...keep moving. That's all I could really gather. Also, someone mentioned that she's masking things in case "the order" sees her vids...so maybe...big maybe...she's acting all cheeky in an attempt to just appear like a friendly girl talking to Bree...so as not to arouse suspicions should her videos be seen? Dunno...we need more to go on, here.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
Again with a seemingly pointless video from Gemma. GIVE ME BREE AND DANIEL !! Evil or Very Mad

I agree.....I would love for Gemma to be gone. I do want more characters brought in and preferrably someone like us....maybe Paul and Andrea?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: