Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0086 Trust Issues [11.29.2006] Jonas canon vid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twinklyci wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
is there a golden Ankh next to his head in this vid? I mean look right of his ear (our right, not his) Maybe it's a book on egyptian symbols?

I tried to get a clear screencap of it... what do you think?

I think he's hot.

(book? what's a book?)
Smelltheflowers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, looks like I'm in the minority on this one. I don't trust Jonas.

As someone already mentioned, it just seems too 'convenient' that he has all this disposable income and a place for Bree and Daniel to stay as soon as they're greatly in need.

He also seems to be simply trying to hard to ensure how 'trustworthy' he is. We know nothing about him other than the little stories he chooses to provide! Unlike Gemma, he doesn't even have a connection to the Order or Watchers. I trust Gemma more than Jonas because at least the connection between them in clear. How can Jonas possibly understand what Bree is going through [Apart from the apparent loss of her parents]

In general, I also hate his videos. They drag on too long. Perhaps these childhood stories are important, but out of the three types of videos [Bree and Daniel's, Gemma's, and Jonas'] I find Jonas' the most tedious. Just get on with it already!

So in conclusion: I hate Jonas, and don't trust him.
CoeMia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raindown wrote:
twinklyci wrote:
I know this is crazy, but a part of me just wants Bree to go home. She doesn't even know exactly what she's running from. Has she mentioned if she's even tried calling her parents? Has she gone by the house to check on things? For all we know, her parents are back home worried sick about her with no way of contacting her.

I like Jonas, but I want to dislike him because he's so good looking. He's almost too good to be true. I also dislike him because he's getting so much camera time and Daniel is getting next to none and it seems like Bree is just pushing him away.

Hopefully we'll get a Bree video soon and the story will move along some.

I want her to go home too.

Even if she doesn't go home, she could at least call home or ride by home. She hasn't checked on anything.
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas cursed. LG15 is no longer family friendly. Hahaha.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like it could be an outline to a light picture frame..or anything really.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Virginia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it looks like a clear/yellowish glass vase, not a book at all, and certainly not an ankh.

I really REALLY want to trust Jonas, but I am reminded of what my mom always used to tell me: "If someone says 'trust me,' don't."
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

Smelltheflowers wrote:

As someone already mentioned, it just seems too 'convenient' that he has all this disposable income and a place for Bree and Daniel to stay as soon as they're greatly in need.

He also seems to be simply trying to hard to ensure how 'trustworthy' he is. We know nothing about him other than the little stories he chooses to provide! Unlike Gemma, he doesn't even have a connection to the Order or Watchers. I trust Gemma more than Jonas because at least the connection between them in clear. How can Jonas possibly understand what Bree is going through [Apart from the apparent loss of her parents]

In general, I also hate his videos. They drag on too long. Perhaps these childhood stories are important, but out of the three types of videos [Bree and Daniel's, Gemma's, and Jonas'] I find Jonas' the most tedious. Just get on with it already!

dunno,
I kind of feel that the fact he looks so 'convenient' is The Creators' fault. they wanted it as a part in the plot, and just made it so obvious that the fans began questioning.
storyteller
Lonely Fan

raindown wrote:
twinklyci wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
is there a golden Ankh next to his head in this vid? I mean look right of his ear (our right, not his) Maybe it's a book on egyptian symbols?

I think he's hot.

(book? what's a book?)

It looks like the light reflecting off a brass pot. Or a brass award (more likely since he;s got a billion of them).
twinklyci
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

storyteller wrote:
raindown wrote:
twinklyci wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

I think he's hot.

(book? what's a book?)

It looks like the light reflecting off a brass pot. Or a brass award (more likely since he;s got a billion of them).

Yeah you're probably right
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this what you think it is?

I thought an ankh was more like this...

a symbol not a book.

BA Tells Lies.

raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoeMia wrote:
raindown wrote:
twinklyci wrote:
I know this is crazy, but a part of me just wants Bree to go home. She doesn't even know exactly what she's running from. Has she mentioned if she's even tried calling her parents? Has she gone by the house to check on things? For all we know, her parents are back home worried sick about her with no way of contacting her.

I like Jonas, but I want to dislike him because he's so good looking. He's almost too good to be true. I also dislike him because he's getting so much camera time and Daniel is getting next to none and it seems like Bree is just pushing him away.

Even if she doesn't go home, she could at least call home or ride by home. She hasn't checked on anything.

exactly.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a close up on the books he has!

BA Tells Lies.

raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
We need a close up on the books he has!

and what about the golden thingie on the left, placed on two large books?
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smelltheflowers wrote:

Hah, that was me. And yeah, it is rather interesting that he has all this money and a place to stay to give them. He seems to want their trust to much.
twinklyci
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoeMia wrote:
raindown wrote:
twinklyci wrote:

here's the problem I have with it.... I know I've never been followed by a secret society/cult or anything, but if I saw my parents being led away by strangers (ok Lucy was there so not complete strangers), and if I had found out they wanted me to stay with a friend for a while, I know for a fact that I would be more aggressive in finding out where they are and how to get them home. I would at the VERY least stake out the house a couple times to see if anyone was coming or going or talk to neighbors to find out if they've seen strange cars parked outside.

I could not just sit around and wait for something to happen, skipping from one place to another. I need to be pro-active and this whole thing has dragged on long enough. It's time for a confrontation of sorts. Bree can't run forever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: