Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0087 "Jonas?" [11/30/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElectricEye wrote:

And why the hell is Bree so anxious to trust Jonas if she wont even trust/talk to Daniel? It doesnt make much sense...

I hate to say it, but she probably trusts him because she thinks he's hot.

I read a thing a while back that shows that women are more likely to trust and even go off with a man she's never met before if she thinks he's handsome and charming.

That is why classically handsome serial killers are so successful.

Creepy, shallow, and true.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel needs to throw her spoiled little butt in the car, tossing out the stuffed toys out the window and take things into his own hands.

Take her to the library, do some more research, and maybe stake out Bree's house.

Take a stand Daniel. Go Danielbeast!

I like this side of him, I don't think he will leave, I think he getting ready ready to take control.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
I think he needs to leave. Bree has been sliding farther and farther into her own little version of reality. Maybe his leaving will snap her out of it. Its that or he has to kill the stuffed animals (and I'm really sorry BK, but Owen has to go as well).

Whoa...let's not get carried away. P Monkey has lice and is a cancer. At least Owen has been trying to help (with his survival skills suggestion). And don't forget, he was helping Bree study and learn about her religion before they left. I think he's the voice of reason, but lately she's been listening too much to Monkey.

Remember: Owen hides. Thor gets mad. Monkey doesn't get sad at all. Maybe it's time Bree makes like Thor for a while!
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
I think he needs to leave. Bree has been sliding farther and farther into her own little version of reality. Maybe his leaving will snap her out of it. Its that or he has to kill the stuffed animals (and I'm really sorry BK, but Owen has to go as well).

Those of you who are enamored with Jonas will think that she should go and stay with him because he's cute, but I tend to agree with the "you're an idiot Bree and he's just gonna hand you over to the Order" school of thought.

So, go ahead and leave Daniel. Someday she'll realize that you were the only one with your head on straight. But I'm sure it will be too late by then.

"Kill the stuffed animals"?? I think P. Monkey is the one that needs to be disposed of. Daniel did mention that Bree's been talking to the "rat" constantly, even calling him/her a "cancer." She even took him to the movie theater with her - not Owen or Thor.

The turtle was ravaged and now you want him offed? Leave poor Owen out of this... Sad

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
creativebarbie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Daniel needs to throw her spoiled little butt in the car, tossing out the stuffed toys out the window and take things into his own hands.

Take her to the library, do some more research, and maybe stake out Bree's house.

I like this side of him, I don't think he will leave, I think he getting ready ready to take control.

ooo forceing her to grow up.... scary.... that could possibly make her worse...
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
ElectricEye wrote:

And why the hell is Bree so anxious to trust Jonas if she wont even trust/talk to Daniel? It doesnt make much sense...

I hate to say it, but she probably trusts him because she thinks he's hot.

I read a thing a while back that shows that women are more likely to trust and even go off with a man she's never met before if she thinks he's handsome and charming.

That is why classically handsome serial killers are so successful.

Creepy, shallow, and true.
If you think about it...yeah, thats true. But still, she cant afford to be that stupid.
And Omegawoman, I hope your right. He needs to take a stand. Bree is acting completely irrational right now. She's going to screw them over. She obviously knows more than she is letting on as well. There must be a reason she is so removed, beyond her parents.
silvermoon

I'm afraid that if Daniel threw the animals out the window (which I would have done long ago, lol), Bree is going to have a complete psychotic break down.

I don't think Bree is working with all her marbles anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel woke up with Bree standing over him with P. Monkey holding a tiny stuffed knife. Shocked
creativebarbie
Enthusiastic Fan

Broken Kid wrote:

Remember: Owen hides. Thor gets mad. Monkey doesn't get sad at all. Maybe it's time Bree makes like Thor for a while!

If bree got angry and used her brain i'm sure she could think up some great ways to trick them and escape.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElectricEye wrote:

I hate to say this, since the incessant fan demands for more romance annoy the hell out of me, but . . . maybe she thinks he's a hottie? Rolling Eyes

Seriously. She knows Daniel's interested in her. She's not interested in him in That Way. She's just spent a couple of weeks with him in extremely close quarters, with little or no interaction with other humans. Like the Pervy-Town residents on the board have kept reminding us, that can't have been fun for Daniel.

Bree's in a very childish mode right now. Maybe she sees Jonas, thinks he's a cutie, and decides that his offer presents a good way of escaping from the very serious situation she's in with Daniel -- not only the Watchers, but the fact that she's becoming more and more in Daniel's debt. And I don't mean financially -- I mean emotionally and morally.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

Oh Lovelies,not a real killing, after all, they are stuffed animals! (remember?)

But to her they are real, and they are skewing her view of reality.

So, IMHO they need to be taken out of the picture. All of them. She needs to learn how to be an adult and make decisions without asking advice from totally inanimate objects.

(maybe Daniel will ship Owen to you, BK?)
creativebarbie
Enthusiastic Fan

silvermoon wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel woke up with Bree standing over him with P. Monkey holding a tiny stuffed knife. Shocked

Laughing hahahahahaha
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but Bree seems to be in a state of some kind of Psychosis. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
Thats a little bit about it. It happens durring a mental breakdown. Your perception of reality and decesion making tend to get impaired severely. You might start humanizing stuffed animals, not trusting old friends...and just go into your own little hole.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Oh Lovelies,not a real killing, after all, they are stuffed animals! (remember?)

(maybe Daniel will ship Owen to you, BK?)

They're more than that to some of us! Frankly, I think Owen is the co-star! If he was shipped to me, I'd have to make videos! He belongs in front of the camera!

Besides, they're instrumental to the storyline. If nothing else, they show a side of Bree and help relay what Bree's thinking or feeling. And they're cute! Smile
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she's always been a little off, and we just chalked it up to her being quirky and cute?

Maybe, the shots were a way to keep her "sane"? She could have been taking the same medication in pill form, only it wasn't working as well, so they started giving her injections?

Who knows, after all read my signature Very Happy
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

creativebarbie wrote:
omegawoman wrote:

ooo forceing her to grow up.... scary.... that could possibly make her worse...

No, it wouldn't be forcing her to grow up. Bree has always come across to me as very submissive. Yeah, she snuck out of the house, and yeah she said no to the ceremony- but I think only because she felt pressured to.

Some submissive people NEED someone dominate to take control.

She is regressing further and further backwards in her behaviors. I still think this may have something to do with the injections, either the injections were making her more confident, or this recent behavior is the result of not having them for awhile. Withdrawal maybe?

Also, I still keep going back to when Lucy told Bree it was ok to talk to her stuffed animals. There has to be something there. Whether it is a bug, a tracking device or something else. There is a reason a grown woman told a then 16 year old girl that it was perfectly fine to carry on conversations with hand puppets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: