Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0090 "Warwalking" (12/4/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been homeless before. I've slept under bushes and in train cars, believe me there are ways to keep clean.

I love where the story is going and they aren't jumping into the Jonas thing. I think he should be a part of the story, it's now inevitable. I just think they should meet him first and go from there.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
TheFatLady wrote:
Reality check--does this warehouse have working electrical outlets? The computer and vid cam won't be working long if there's no place to plug them in--even with a full battery, my laptop won't get me through the extended version of "Lord of the Rings."

Then again, maybe that's why we saw all the wires--DB has found some way to hijack power from outside the building.

But another reality check: B and D look WAY too clean and hygienic to have been on the streets even a couple of days.

filmmaker flaws, focus on the story Smile

Yeah, you're right, sorry. I was just having a knee-jerk reaction to the way comfortably-off people usually downplay the real aspects of living with nothing. *squints to focus on suspension of disbelief*
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like the chevy suv after the crow, has a male driver with sunglasses.
hard to tell.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking4answers wrote:
GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
When I saw the crow I half expected to hear cassie start talking or some music playing backwards.

OMG!! Shocked I totally agree~ It took me back to the days of cassie and the park

It was very reminicent of our old friend, wasn't it? Wink
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
looking4answers wrote:
GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
When I saw the crow I half expected to hear cassie start talking or some music playing backwards.

OMG!! Shocked I totally agree~ It took me back to the days of cassie and the park

It was very reminicent of our old friend, wasn't it? Wink

It made me think about the movie The Crow, which come to think of it, would fit in very nicely with the Cassie storyline.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enid wrote:
I've been homeless before. I've slept under bushes and in train cars, believe me there are ways to keep clean.

Sorry again if I was offensive. My daughter was a street kid for a long time, and I tend to use her experience (what I know of it) as a reference point, despite the fact that I know it's different for everyone.

In a different vein, Bree's logic seems off when she says that since "The Order is everywhere" she can't go to the police OR try to find her parents. Surely there is SOME way they can think of to make even a small effort toward finding Mom and Dad. I want heroic action here, dangit, and I want it now!
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we shouldnt disreguard the connection... thats for sure..
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
Enid wrote:

Sorry again if I was offensive. My daughter was a street kid for a long time, and I tend to use her experience (what I know of it) as a reference point, despite the fact that I know it's different for everyone.

In a different vein, Bree's logic seems off when she says that since "The Order is everywhere" she can't go to the police OR try to find her parents. Surely there is SOME way they can think of to make even a small effort toward finding Mom and Dad. I want heroic action here, dangit, and I want it now!

You are very sweet to apologize, I assure you I was not offended, but thank you. Smile

I would be very upset if my parents had been kidnapped. You have a great point, A rescue plan should be set up. I guess that’s something they’ll do at Jonas’. I hope he’s a good guy, it seems like they have very few people they can trust.
If I was Bree I would call up Lucy and demand to know where my parents were. I’m probably a lot more aggressive than she is, so I will just watch. Very Happy
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want some action already!!!! I want the Order to give B&D a reason to run, I mean the Order hasn't even did anything evil yet, I think there oughta be a video of like Bree's parents bound and gagged, that'd be pretty sweet, but I really want to be suprised tho, so far I haven't been.
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so sad! I'm glad we got some of Bree's pov when daniel wasn't look/ wasn't around. And also some of how they're getting along together.

I still can't tell if they're going to split or get closer...
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree...we need to know what happens when people disappear from the influence of the order...
kneeleigh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even know where they should go anymore.
Anywhere they go seems like a trap, anymore.
Smelltheflowers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
I want some action already!!!! I want the Order to give B&D a reason to run, I mean the Order hasn't even did anything evil yet, I think there oughta be a video of like Bree's parents bound and gagged, that'd be pretty sweet, but I really want to be suprised tho, so far I haven't been.

I couldn't agree more! We need to see the motivation for Bree and Daniel to keep running, as right now they just seem to be running from their own shadows. We keep being told about 'how dangerous' The Order is, yet we have no actual proof of it.

Show Bree's parents locked in a dark warehouse. Show them chasing Bree and Daniel in a video. Something to reinforce the fact that their lives are actually in danger because right now they seem to be saying it but there's no evidence that it's true.
[/b]
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could use a little action...but I'm sure its coming soon. But because its just short segements every day, we cant expect major plot devlopements every time. Its slow and subtle.
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When she says "I really want to find my parents"
She stutters. Its like she is going to instead say Heritage.
This doesnt mean anything.
It just Bugs me.

Also, This whole tone is different as stated.
But, I personally like the role this tone plays in their recent relationship.
They're still bickering/angry/not talking. . . but its different to their childish way in prior videos.

Naw... They're growing up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: