Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0091 "The Anti-Cribs" (12/5/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
noraono
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been staunchly anti-jonas, and a long long long time lurker.

I think the whole "tour of hallways", "my house is in the boonies!", and "soo soo vulnerable and lonely it's unbelievable" is the creators planso when he turns out to be a-okay, and gemma is bad, we'll all be shocked.

Not really, cause everybody hates Gemma too (i'm ambivalent), but it seems plausible.

More interesting though, I dreamt in lonelygirl snippets last night, and jonas was the host from While You Were Out on TLC. he's a lot hotter than real jonas.

I wish my life wasn't so sad.
Smelltheflowers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, a Jonas video *Tries to supress gag reflex* Take a shower, you look horrid!

Anyway *Cough* What a ridiculous waste of time. Here are my general thoughts on the video after watching it a few times through [Which was like a mild form of torture]

1] "I guess you just don't trust me. I don't know what to do about that, I don't know how to convince you."

Someone needs to teach this boy that trust is earned! You don't just walk up to a random person on the street, demand they trust you, and act bewildered when they don't immediately follow you home. What is that old adage again? Oh yeah! Don't talk to strangers C'mon Bree! You mentioned survival tips in an earlier video, and there's a pretty basic one even you should know.

2] The so - called "Tour of the House"

As others have said, could this have been a more pathetic tour? "This is my parent's room. Nobodies allowed in there." Fine, I understand that. But seriously, what are two hallways and three closed doors going to tell Bree and Daniel, and for that matter us, anything about the house? "Oh, I see you have beige floors and carpeting! I'll feeel right at home and move in this second." Rolling Eyes There could be anything behind those doors!

3] "This place is so isolated, it's in the middle of nowhere..."

Oh okay then Jonas, problem solved! I know I would have no qualms about living with a stranger 'in the middle of nowhere', where I would have no access to help if I needed it. Smart. I think I would rather take my chances on the streets, in public!

4] The sleeping arrangements Jonas has planned out

Does anyone else find it a little odd that Jonas wants Daniel to occupy the room next to his, leaving Bree on one floor alone by herself? I know that if I were Bree I would feel a little more comfortable staying closer to Daniel, especially in a strange house [And not just because Daniel is 'dreamy', which he is Razz]

5] Jonas' clear desperation for Bree and Daniel to move in with him

Okay, well all want to help Bree and Daniel, but Jonas is taking it a little too far. He is about one step away from grovelling on bended knee.

As you can tell I hate and don't trust Jonas. Really though, it all comes down to common sense. He doesn't plead his case well, and some of what he says sends off clear alarm bells warning Bree and Daniel to stay away. God knows we will still see Bree chomping at the bit in the next video, ready to move in with Jonas Mad
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at Jonas from a “Real Life” (whatever that is) perspective; he’s seen what we’ve seen. He knows that Bree’s parents were ostensibly abducted; he knows about the Order; he knows about the Watchers; he knows about Gemma; he knows about the break in at the hotel. If you had the same perspective in “real life” would you open your home to complete strangers knowing what he knows? Hell No! There MUST be an ulterior motive. Illuminati

All that being said, what do we get if Bree and Daniel go home? Yes, their homes are under surveillance, but what action will we see? How will the plot move forward?
On the other hand, if they go to Jonas’ place the possibilities are limitless.
•He's Order
•He's Anti-Order
•He's a double agent
•He's a nice guy
•He's an axe murderer (ok, not likely)
•He's tries to split Bree and Daniel (for whatever reason)
•He hires a PI to find Bree's parents
•He claims to hire one and feeds Bree and Daniel misinformation
•He convinces Daniel to go home and sets Bree up to walk into the ceremony
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
Jonas better be EVIL or its gonna suck.

Or his house needs to be infested by ghosts. There needs to be something interesting about his house. None of this, "Oh, we went to Jonas' and he made us *dramatic pause* cupcakes! And then he and P Monkey threw us a party! YAY!"
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
trunbuns wrote:
I hate to say this but...

I'm starting to like him. Not trust him as a character but like him as an actor. He's good at acting (even if he does overplay the whole vunerable thing) and he has actually started to move the plot along. I personally can't wait for B+D to go there (whether it's good for them or not lol I just want some action to go down!).

However how suspicious was it that he didn't show them any rooms? this was my first thought when watching the vid! Not much of a tour if you ask me. Perhaps all his rooms are filled with rotting, dismembered , body parts or something... Or perhaps someone has lent them a house for filming and they didn't want everyone seeing there thier home, meh, I like my idea better...

I like him a tiny bit more just because of the cute "This is where the magic happens" and little growl commnet.

Yes, me too. That was kinda hot.
plexplex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
HOWEVER I'm all for it as I'd rather see Jonas' chest instead of the homeless guy's.

LOL, AMEN!!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"To try even more desperately to convince you to come live with me, I will show you my big beautiful mansion... err.. empty hallway.. impressive, no?" Cool.

I'm so bored. I want someone to go crazy.
This would have been so much more interesting if Cassie were Bree's alterego and she transformed into the evil mastermind at midnight or something.

Seriously though, can someone please go crazy?
ARGH.
Dannie717
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's hot, but I don't trust him, just like I don't trust Gemma. Not one bit! haha
He didn't even show us inside any of the rooms... DUNDUNDUN!! What could he be hiding? SHRINES TO SATAN!

ahem.
canadas_baby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I am so upset right now because I can't watch the vid! Vids never load for me on the lonelygirl15 main page, and Revver's gone all screwy on me .. Argh, I'm going to go off into a corner and cry now ..

Oh dear.
johadell
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go go go! Don't wait another second and get to Jonas' house now!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
This would have been so much more interesting if Cassie were Bree's alterego and she transformed into the evil mastermind at midnight or something.

Ya know, this really might have some possibilities. Bree's only 2 friends were Daniel and Cassie. Cassie hung out at Bree's house just like Daniel. Cassie was allegedly in Daniel's class. Yet, Daniel seems to have no recollection at all of a girl named Cassie. Maybe because Cassie only exists inside Bree's head.
But I'm getting off track... (Sorry Jonas Smile )
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

Empty hallway, and not ONE SINGLE picture on the wall? I find it a little suspicious that the only room with anything in it is the one he makes his videos in.

And what's up with Jonas? He looks like he's been tweaking. He's all sweaty (and not in the hot, sexy way), and his face looks all red and swollen.

Did someone beat the sh*t out of him cause he hasn't been able to get B&D to his house yet? Maybe he is a good guy, but being forced to convince B&D to come over?
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I just watched it again.

Do you notice how he hesitates in the middle of his sentence when he is talking about his parent's room? He hesitates, then scratches his cheek right before he says "Parent's disppeared".
Smelltheflowers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Also, I just watched it again.

Do you notice how he hesitates in the middle of his sentence when he is talking about his parent's room? He hesitates, then scratches his cheek right before he says "Parent's disppeared".

I noticed that as well, although I'm not sure there's anything suspicious about it.

He may be hesitating because it is a little hard to acknowledge them as 'dead'. Also, if they were lost at sea and their bodies were never found, he may hold out some small hope, like a young child would, that they have dissapeared rather than died.

That was about the only thing that did seem natural and normal about this video...
kejpi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So wait - B&D are the ones out on the street, but Jonas is the one who LOOKS homeless...I don't get it.

Anyway, either the actor's getting better, or I'm opening up to Jonas (NOOOOOOOOOOO!) the way he talked was really nice and all, and I agree that the comment about his parents seemed really genuine. But that was just about the only genuine thing about this video. It seems as if the Creators got lazy and got into a for sale house, not yet furnished...the LEAST they could've done was some CLEVER editing, which we know they're capable of doing, in order to show us a bedroom from another house, if that one was indeed completely empty. But that can't be it, why get lazy now - clearly, they wanted Jonas to seem completely sketchy and creepy with this huge empty house with closed doors. I mean, WHO keeps all the doors closed anyway? I'd really be disappointed if this all was just due to the creators' laziness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: