Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

White Gold Powder Injections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kye909
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the best plot threads I've read. Very plausible!
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Holy Moly Luv2Skydive. You must have been up all night researching this stuff! That's what happens when the LG addiction get ahold of you - I feel better just knowing I'm not the only crazy one. Very Happy
Great research!

HI TRAINER! Yeah, I have that sleep issue so what better way to spend my time. Wink

To be honest, I never read much of the Illuminati info you had posted Embarassed but everything I was researching kept taking me there so I am a believer now. I just wish I was better at explaining the "flow" of my research from beginning to end to show how I got to my conclusion so it didn't look like I just pulled these links out of my you-know-what with no thought to them. Confused
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kye909 wrote:

That makes all my research worth it, thanks! Very Happy

There's always more to do.....now I'm trying to figure out what it is about Bree specifically that makes her special, what is her purpose, and is there a group trying to protect her and who are they? *scurrying off to google*
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
kye909 wrote:

That makes all my research worth it, thanks! Very Happy

There's always more to do.....now I'm trying to figure out what it is about Bree specifically that makes her special, what is her purpose, and is there a group trying to protect her and who are they? *scurrying off to google*

good luck
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
.....now I'm trying to figure out what it is about Bree specifically that makes her special, what is her purpose, and is there a group trying to protect her and who are they? *scurrying off to google*

I thought the answer to those questions were in Brazil, but now I'm not so sure. It may be in Romania. Or perhaps Switzerland or Russia. I'll get to the bottom of it eventually. If you come up with anything, let me know.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an amazing plot thread, Luv. I think the idea is very plausible, especially since the Creators have stated that the Order is based on pop-culture misconceptions. If you had to use some sort of metal to control, wouldn't you use the most precious metal of all...gold?

Okay, so that's somewhat corny, but if the gold theory is plausible, than it could explain her diet:
Quote:
Gold, long used for medicinal purposes, has an even greater potentially beneficial effect. In its colloidal form, for example, it has been used to treat arthritis, skin ulcers, burns, dipsomania, and various types of punctures. It allegedly improves blood circulation, digestion, weakens the desire for alcohol (leading to a lessening or craving for it), and can promote renewed vitality and longevity. There is also the possibility it can be beneficial for rejuvenating glands, nerves, sluggish organs (including the brain and heart), and can even be used to treat unstable mental and emotional states, ranging from depression, melancholy, fear, anguish, frustration, sorrow, all the way to suicidal tendencies. Gold would also likely have a very positive effect on one’s financial health.

[Bold is parts I found interesting]
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Gold, long used for medicinal purposes, has an even greater potentially beneficial effect. In its colloidal form, for example, it has been used to treat arthritis, skin ulcers, burns, dipsomania, and various types of punctures. It allegedly improves blood circulation, digestion, weakens the desire for alcohol (leading to a lessening or craving for it), and can promote renewed vitality and longevity. There is also the possibility it can be beneficial for rejuvenating glands, nerves, sluggish organs (including the brain and heart), and can even be used to treat unstable mental and emotional states, ranging from depression, melancholy, fear, anguish, frustration, sorrow, all the way to suicidal tendencies. Gold would also likely have a very positive effect on one’s financial health.

[Bold is parts I found interesting][/quote]

great info! thx
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Platinum is more precious than gold isn't it?
I know it's more expensive.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
This is an amazing plot thread, Luv. I think the idea is very plausible, especially since the Creators have stated that the Order is based on pop-culture misconceptions. If you had to use some sort of metal to control, wouldn't you use the most precious metal of all...gold?

Okay, so that's somewhat corny, but if the gold theory is plausible, than it could explain her diet:
Quote:

[Bold is parts I found interesting]

Very interesting....thanks for posting that!
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing this is why gold is valued more:

"The obsession with Gold is not natural to man, it is a habit mankind picked up from the visitors from the 12th Planet. What about Gold makes it so cherished? Platinum is as tarnish free, silver and copper as malleable, and yet Gold is accepted as a metal more precious than others, more desirable, a metal to die for.

This attitude toward Gold, passed as a heritage from generation to generation, was impressed on mankind from those who had to have Gold, and did not hesitate to kill for it. Where mankind uses Gold for adornment or as a medium of exchange, the visitors from the 12th Planet were collecting Gold for survival.

Their home planet, on its long orbit out in space, is subjected to atmospheric abrasion the Earth and the other planets on more sedate orbits around the Sun do not suffer. The 12th Planet losses atmosphere here and there, on a regular basis, and where this can be rebuild from its copious oceans, being basically a water planet, certain elements become depleted.

Molecules in the atmosphere, containing Gold, are necessary to retain the heat and light the planet generates, to keep the heat and light, essentially, bouncing back to the surface, as without these Gold based molecules the planet dims and cools."
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:

"The obsession with Gold is not natural to man, it is a habit mankind picked up from the visitors from the 12th Planet. What about Gold makes it so cherished? Platinum is as tarnish free, silver and copper as malleable, and yet Gold is accepted as a metal more precious than others, more desirable, a metal to die for.

This attitude toward Gold, passed as a heritage from generation to generation, was impressed on mankind from those who had to have Gold, and did not hesitate to kill for it. Where mankind uses Gold for adornment or as a medium of exchange, the visitors from the 12th Planet were collecting Gold for survival.

Their home planet, on its long orbit out in space, is subjected to atmospheric abrasion the Earth and the other planets on more sedate orbits around the Sun do not suffer. The 12th Planet losses atmosphere here and there, on a regular basis, and where this can be rebuild from its copious oceans, being basically a water planet, certain elements become depleted.

Molecules in the atmosphere, containing Gold, are necessary to retain the heat and light the planet generates, to keep the heat and light, essentially, bouncing back to the surface, as without these Gold based molecules the planet dims and cools."

Shocked
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kayokosaeki wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:

Shocked

holy shit. lmao

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those pesky Anunnaki stillin' our gold. Wink

But here is what they really want to do:

"Erase the cellular memory of the human race, as it already has, hence the description Blank Slate Technology (BST) personified as the BeaST."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/huntley/esp_huntley_3.htm
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv, that site was amazing Laughing ...more from it on the BeaST:
Quote:
This is the final ascension cycle before the great changes - the final battle. All sides are playing their final card: the Anunnaki BeaST technology (referred to as 'Archangel Michael's Blue Sword'*); the Drakonians counteraction to this (referred to as the 'Spear of Destiny'); the Guardian's override system, the Arc of the Covenant (see article on this) for resetting the Divine Blueprint; and the civilization's Indigo presence. [If there are any difficulties in reading this, realize it was a gargantuan task making it reasonably comprehensible - we are dealing with concepts millions of years ahead of present science.]
So Daniel = Anunnaki
The Order = the Drakonians
and the Watchers = the Guardians?

For clarification the sight is all about Kabala, which I believe is an off-shoot of the Jewish religion. And [i'm ashamed to know this] but when Nicole Richie was wearing red string bracelets that many suspected were 'anorexic support' she claimed they were Kabala.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
Luv, that site was amazing Laughing ...more from it on the BeaST:
Quote:
This is the final ascension cycle before the great changes - the final battle. All sides are playing their final card: the Anunnaki BeaST technology (referred to as 'Archangel Michael's Blue Sword'*); the Drakonians counteraction to this (referred to as the 'Spear of Destiny'); the Guardian's override system, the Arc of the Covenant (see article on this) for resetting the Divine Blueprint; and the civilization's Indigo presence. [If there are any difficulties in reading this, realize it was a gargantuan task making it reasonably comprehensible - we are dealing with concepts millions of years ahead of present science.]
So Daniel = Anunnaki
The Order = the Drakonians
and the Watchers = the Guardians?

That list makes the most sense. How would OpAphid and Tachyon come into it, I wonder? (Tachyon deals with time travel theory, which is also supposedly what BST is)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: