Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[I in APHID] [DISCUSSION] Jonas/Tachyon Connection
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe there is more creative team overlap than suspected? Might explain the merging of storylines and characteristics. It is definitely starting to seem like these characters exist in the same pop culture universe given the references.

But given how overworked the lonelygirl15 team is, I'm not so sure they would take on OpAphid/Tachyon creatively. But we still have no idea who writes what really.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don’t think either side is necessarily giving up any creative control. Seems like a collaborative effort.
LG15 vids repeatedly hint at the Op/Tach relationship and the Op PM’s get access to Gemma, Lucy and who knows who else. LG15 gets to incorporate Op/Tach into their storyline, which will help tie up some loose ends, expand the story arc and broaden the “cast of characters” for both groups at no additional expense. A win-win.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas is definately not Tachyon, but this is a great thread...good work putting it all together ^_^

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i jsut state something that was completely overlooked...

i messaged Tachyon about two weeks ago concerning brother and his "scar" and the scar of Jonas's chest.
She very clearly said "not on his chest."

Jonas isn't brother.

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3251&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

Quote:

but what I asked what something around:
Tachyon,

I'm happy to see that you are safe and well.
I hear that Brother has a scar. And a girl has gotten away from him.
I wonder what stories that scar has to tell? Is it on his chest? If so...man what a story!
I'm happy to see that the girl has come to him.

and in response:

Videos (10) | Favorites (10) | Friends (2)
Sent: December 11, 2006, 01:55 AM
Subject: Hello
yeah. only to stab him. and not in the chest.

plus Juv saw him....LUV SAW HIM PEOPLE!!!

anyways...
to continue...
the creators have to have some type of control. They can't have a part of the series "soiling" their reputation. So they have to have a say on what goes on in the OpAphid series to a certain degree.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*returns from Christmas break*
*reads 12000 posts on character theories*

Question:

Why are we all trying so damn hard to hammer square peg LG15 character into round hole OpA character?

I know we like greater intrigue, however, do we gain from having fewer characters? Would the story tellers gain from having fewer characters? I'm not sure Jonas having a secret identity is a twist. We all have suspected him from day one like we suspected Gemma of being fishy. We trust no one and we got a twist so twisting Jonas would be...non-twisty. A second "twist" would equate to a double mask reveal at the end of Scooby Doo.

I think this is symptomatic of how flat the square peg has been and we all wish him to be more dynamic. But square pegs can't help it. They aren't bad, they're just drawn that way.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
*returns from Christmas break*
*reads 12000 posts on character theories*

Question:

Why are we all trying so damn hard to hammer square peg LG15 character into round hole OpA character?

I know we like greater intrigue, however, do we gain from having fewer characters? Would the story tellers gain from having fewer characters? I'm not sure Jonas having a secret identity is a twist. We all have suspected him from day one like we suspected Gemma of being fishy. We trust no one and we got a twist so twisting Jonas would be...non-twisty. A second "twist" would equate to a double mask reveal at the end of Scooby Doo.

I think this is symptomatic of how flat the square peg has been and we all wish him to be more dynamic. But square pegs can't help it. They aren't bad, they're just drawn that way.

hmm you know what, i think your right. we're jsut trying to make the LG15 characcters a little more...interesting. But why?
Because we're bored...

GET OFF OF CHRISTMAS BREAK ALREADY OPPY!

plus the twisting and the twisting kills time... we're so used to solving puzles constantly and looking for clues constantly now, that now that we've had a week of pretty much nothing...we're bored.
Plus we like to twist because we're twisted. Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, kelly. well said.

What about an Oppy vid for new years? That would just be awesome! Though I think the natives are getting restless.

We love Oppy!
We miss Oppy!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:

Question:

w00t.

Brother is brother. Jonas is Jonas. Tachy's a chick. Why don't we run on these assumptions until proven otherwise?

Not to say that they couldn't be linked to one another ... anything is possible.

But seriously, guys. Brother is not Jonas. Tach's a fly honey. There are a MILLION other loose ends to debate, why are we fixated on stuff we know isn't legit?

Focus more on the facts, less on the speculation. That's why I liked this thread .... It simply listed similarities and connections and didn't try to hazard a guess without all the facts.

Facts are your friend. Love them, live them, smear jelly on them and eat them.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:

Question:

w00t.

Brother is brother. Jonas is Jonas. Tachy's a chick. Why don't we run on these assumptions until proven otherwise?

Not to say that they couldn't be linked to one another ... anything is possible.

But seriously, guys. Brother is not Jonas. Tach's a fly honey. There are a MILLION other loose ends to debate, why are we fixated on stuff we know isn't legit?

Focus more on the facts, less on the speculation. That's why I liked this thread .... It simply listed similarities and connections and didn't try to hazard a guess without all the facts.

Applause Agreed. Most definately.

Sad Panda wrote:

Shocked

BA Tells Lies.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tach's a fly honey.

hahaha i love it...

i wanna be a fly honey sistah!

Sad Panda wrote:
w00t.

w00t for panda!!!

i really like this thread too, it states facts. w00t for this thread.

nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*makes peanut butter and jelly facts with Jonas*

Laughing

BA Tells Lies.

tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:

Question:

w00t.

Thank you, Tiger and Panda!

I think many people who've posted on this thread are missing the point and the relevance of the information Cherie compiled. Jonas is NOT Brother (even if their IQs do sometimes seem to be disturblingly similar), and he is NOT Tachyon. For all of you arguing that the person Luv saw was just an actor pinch-hitting, I'm sorry you think so little of the whole LG15 project that you would rather assume they screwed up scheduling their actors than that you haven't figured out the right answer yet.

What Cherie has contributed, and her contribution is extremely helpful, in my opinion, is a catalog of ways that Jonas is connected to Tachyon and Brother. Every time Jonas does something suspicious, we go back to having this old "Who is Jonas? Is he Brother?" debate. Now, we can add his suspicious behavior to Cherie's list, and see if a pattern emerges that we haven't recognized before.

I think it's entirely possible that Jonas has some connection to Tachyon without being her or Brother. On that note, if the person who left the phone message as Bree's father, whom Bree has presumably gone to meet now, was working with Tachyon, and Jonas is also working with Tachyon, why doesn't Jonas know where Bree has gone?

One more question: did Jonas ever acknowledge Gemma before he showed the Gemma/Lucy footage? They were certainly set up to oppose one another, but while Gemma made reference to Jonas all the time, I don't remember Jonas doing the same thing...
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its interesting...
i'm flipping through all of jonas videos...

he talks about how he doesn't work, likes learning about new things, and doesn't like structure...
that stood out like a sore thumb and slapped me in the face.
it's almost like he's saying "I don't like authority figure." .. no fact...

another question i would like to ask..has there been a time lone on the missing family that tachyon is a part of? JOnas mentions that it has been 6 years since his parent's "disappeared."

next...the coast guard sent out a helicopter to find his parents. ....we see lots of helicopters. Slapping i my face again. but yet again no facts.

(side note...its cute that everyone thinks jonas is in love with Bree...but Jonas is rooting for daniel)

Jonas has some serious trust issues...which is a key component of being a spy. Trust no one.

(another side note...people think that they might have figured out where Jonas is...and guess what it's close to tachyon's home town...check out the Jonas information board)

ok...i'm going to continue watching...i'll update if anything stands out and slaps me in the face...

Quote:
One more question: did Jonas ever acknowledge Gemma before he showed the Gemma/Lucy footage? They were certainly set up to oppose one another, but while Gemma made reference to Jonas all the time, I don't remember Jonas doing the same thing...

He acknoledged her in the chat I believe.

bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think many people who've posted on this thread are missing the point and the relevance of the information Cherie compiled. Jonas is NOT Brother (even if their IQs do sometimes seem to be disturblingly similar), and he is NOT Tachyon. For all of you arguing that the person Luv saw was just an actor pinch-hitting, I'm sorry you think so little of the whole LG15 project that you would rather assume they screwed up scheduling their actors than that you haven't figured out the right answer yet.

Well, I don't think that that...my own opinions I'm keeping pretty closely guarded. I put my own thoughts out there regarding "brother" and the actor as pure speculation in playing the "what if Jonas=Brother" scenario. That doesn't mean I actually believe it. I'm someone who likes to look at every possible angle and argue points from the "other" side in order to enforce my own belief. I'm weird like that, but it comes from a lot of experience.

I do think the parallels between Jonas and Tachy are interesting nonetheless. Does it mean I think Jonas = Brother? My sources say no. But, I could always ask again. Wink

But, I will say this, even though I knew Tachy was female...I asked her anyway...and she was quick with a funny reply.

Quote:
Sent: December 27, 2006, 08:48 AM
Subject: Quick question...

oh snap i've got a vag

xoxox,

T
Quote:

------------ wrote:

> Regarding chromosomes...
>
> Are yours XX or XY?

I responded with an offer to hook her up with this hunky blonde ex-baseball player I net the other day at a business event. Yummmmmmy.

Last edited by bethy on Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:

another question i would like to ask..has there been a time lone on the missing family that tachyon is a part of? JOnas mentions that it has been 6 years since his parent's "disappeared."

As far as I am aware, no such thing exists, but please remember that the story of the family that went missing not only comes from Britain, but also comes from Gemma, and may therefore be...edited to suit her purposes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: