Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0113 - "Foosball"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, you should know better. Not all of us "girls" who drool over Jonas are seventeen (?!) Razz There are some guys that you wanna take home. Then there are those that you wanna take 'home' to meet Mom. That's the only diff here, Danny Wink

~tigerlilylynn
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anngry wrote:

this stuck out to me too, i think we should look more into it.

I just wish I knew what I was looking for! The "8" has come up 3 times that I can think of:

1)the so-called infinity symbol, which people (including me) said it didn't looke like infinity.
2)Either Tach or Op vid coming up or a profile (maybe Gemma's) being updated every 8 hours?
3)in this vid.
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolinAddict wrote:
agent_fondue wrote:

Nope Jami, the only reward we will get from this point on is to see obscure corners of jonas's house and friendly banter fromt he two of them.

Answers are wonderful, like gifts... but you can't get a gift every day! Otherwise Christmas wouldn't be fun at all. So... it's not alllll about answers. We need to get to know the characters.

Not to mention, there may be some answers about the semi forgotten love between daniel/bree... and maybe jonas?

yeah i had almost ofrgotten about daniel and bree having kissed

and it was just nice to see the guys having fun and finding out some more about JOnas he is after all a comparitivly new character and doesnt have months of establishment that bree and Daniel have

we'lll have answers eventually, i mean we've waited this long so whats a little longer matter, just sit back and enjoy the ride
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anngry wrote:
i was like =O the whole time when they were talking about brees kissing.. dont you guys know she watches your vids? hello?? youre gonna be in troubleee

also, i changed my sig, cause the beast DOES need love. i laughed when daniel was making fun of all jonas's fangirls. "oooh youre so hot."

Luv2Skydive wrote:
Foosball table ss:

I notice "8" is coming up in different threads.

Indeed! Now, is that 'eight?' or 'ate?' I feel like such an idiot. I know this is supposed to mean something, c'mon guys, if they're making it this obvious to MEEEEEEEEE.....

Eight maids a' milking? Someone figure this out, please?

~tigerlilylynn
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I could think of was the number 8 and the cards....so I looked up the 8th Tarot card which is the 8 of Swords: Indecision
It means:
Message: You need to see the whole picture before you decide. In times of doubt and confusion, do not act immediately. Look patiently within for answers from your higher mind. No one else can decide for you. An oracle can help you.
Outcome: You will encounter indecision in either yourself or another. There are times when it is best to decide not to decide. If a decision must be made, gather as much information as you can and let an oracle help you.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some info from wiki on the number 8
In religion
The Jewish religious rite of brit milah is held on a baby boy's eighth day of life
Hanukkah is an eight-day Jewish holiday that starts on the 25th day of Kislev
Shemini Atzeret (Hebrew: "Eighth Day of Assembly") is a one-day Jewish holiday immediately following the seven-day holiday of Sukkot
The Noble Eightfold Path in the Buddhist faith has eight steps
The Eight Immortals are Chinese deities
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints believe that humans are responsible for their actions by the age of 8. Before that age, children lack sufficient knowledge to commit sin and are therefore exempt from judgment for their actions.
The Dharmachakra, a Buddhist symbol, has eight spokes
In Scientology, there are 8 dynamics of life. The eighth dynamic represents the Infinity, or God
In Christianity, it is allegoric to christ's sacrifice on the cross and is the number of Beatitudes.

In superstition and divination
In tarot, card No. 8 is "Strength"
If each of the classical elements is assigned a cosmic projection, the resulting number (Cool represents them.
[edit]As a lucky or unlucky number
Eight (?; accounting ?; pinyin b?) is considered a lucky number in Chinese culture because it sounds like the word "prosper" or "wealth" (?; Pinyin: f?).
In numerology, 8 is the number of building, and in some theories, also the number of destruction.

In astrology
In Astrology, Scorpio is the 8th astrological sign of the Zodiac
In the middle ages, 8 was the number of "unmoving" stars in the sky, and symbolized the perfectioning of incoming planetary energy
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
The only thing I could think of was the number 8 and the cards....so I looked up the 8th Tarot card which is the 8 of Swords: Indecision
It means:
Message: You need to see the whole picture before you decide. In times of doubt and confusion, do not act immediately. Look patiently within for answers from your higher mind. No one else can decide for you. An oracle can help you.
Outcome: You will encounter indecision in either yourself or another. There are times when it is best to decide not to decide. If a decision must be made, gather as much information as you can and let an oracle help you.

The 8th card would be from the major Arcana so it is strength. The are 4 suits in tha minor arcana 8 of swords, wands, pentacles and cups
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked this video. Smile
Hehe.
Dammmnn if Daniel lived by me I'd sure make sure he got some lovin'. =D lol. Hah.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anngry
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
anngry wrote:

I just wish I knew what I was looking for! The "8" has come up 3 times that I can think of:

1)the so-called infinity symbol, which people (including me) said it didn't looke like infinity.
2)Either Tach or Op vid coming up or a profile (maybe Gemma's) being updated every 8 hours?
3)in this vid.

i did a search of all the video threads highlighting the words 8 and eight, and heres what i found:

- in the video mysterys of my past revealed bree said she moved first from her childhood home, america, to new zealand, when she was 8.

- in the video they disappeared posted by gemma, she said she was eight when the girl and her family disappeared.

- this one is the most interesting to me. ill link the thread and then show you the quote. heres the link.
sweetie55 wrote:
Looked up junk, here something: The zodiac (i.e., sky) is supported by four human-headed feminine figures standing erect (at the four corners of the canopy of heaven), who are the goddesses of the cardinal points of the compass (the other identification given is: four standing figures of the sky-goddess Nut), and also four pairs of kneeling falcon-headed deities (the other identification given is: eight figures of the kneeling earth-god Geb)

i bolded nut, and 8. 8 for obvious reasons, but wasnt gemmas first video called nut kills man? annnd.. wasnt a man just killed?
i feel the magic between you and i

I LOVE BEAST!!!!

Last edited by anngry on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In the Crowley deck this card is entitled Lust, and there is a sun sign (zodiac) association with Leo, strength implying here a potency that is sexual, creative, and intuitive, all attributes of the element Fire, and with the other Leonine quality of generosity, mercy is also an aspect of this power or stength. There is further a connection with the heart chakra in kundalini yoga, the center of emotion, mammalian energy.

from here http://www.answers.com/topic/strength-tarot-card

~tigerlilylynn
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the 8 is a reference to a chapter - like this one.
"Chapter 8 - The Science of Body Manipulation and Programming"
http://www.whale.to/b/sp/8.html
Interesting as it relates to previous LG discussions - hmmm...
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Perhaps the 8 is a reference to a chapter - like this one.
"Chapter 8 - The Science of Body Manipulation and Programming"
http://www.whale.to/b/sp/8.html
Interesting as it relates to previous LG discussions - hmmm...

or chapter 8 as in the eighth chapter of the order
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DANIELBEAST YOU SLY DOG YOU. In all honestly, I bet they really did hook up in 'real life' haha!

Oh and about the 'kissing' question--- We all know that Jonas is just jealous... of BREE.
Shocked

Think about it-- Jonas and Danielbeast ALONE, and TOGETHER playing FOOSBALL in a dark room. Whats next, candle lights and Marvin Gaye on the stereo?
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maccaboy17 wrote:
ViolinAddict wrote:
agent_fondue wrote:

Nope Jami, the only reward we will get from this point on is to see obscure corners of jonas's house and friendly banter fromt he two of them.

Answers are wonderful, like gifts... but you can't get a gift every day! Otherwise Christmas wouldn't be fun at all. So... it's not alllll about answers. We need to get to know the characters.

Not to mention, there may be some answers about the semi forgotten love between daniel/bree... and maybe jonas?

yeah i had almost ofrgotten about daniel and bree having kissed

and it was just nice to see the guys having fun and finding out some more about JOnas he is after all a comparitivly new character and doesnt have months of establishment that bree and Daniel have

we'lll have answers eventually, i mean we've waited this long so whats a little longer matter, just sit back and enjoy the ride

Anyone else think fondue was being sarcastic?

And yes I enjoy the process....
but I still thing we deserve to have some piece of this mystery answered or explained.... even some half answers would be nice.
solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish Jonas was gay or bi XD
Maybe that is why he doesnt have a gf XD

We need some answers to the story line
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: