Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is jonas gay?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  

is jonas queer as a $3?
yes
30%
 30%  [ 27 ]
no
69%
 69%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 89

Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About his 'love' for Danielbeast... Jonas has been a loner for so long and is probably glad to have a mate
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
glad to have a mate

Shocked Laughing
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
Sami wrote:
glad to have a mate

Shocked Laughing

did I write that wrong? (again >.<)
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the us "to Mate" is to "Procreate" or to "Make Babies"!... lmfai

Laughing Wink
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
I can't believe anyone would think Jonas could be GAY!!! LOLMAO!!! That cracks me up!!!

It's so obvious that he's not gay, what planet do you people live on?

Gay guys wear a lot of pink and girly clothes, and they have a strong lisp. They also talk about Cher, Judy Garland, and Sex in the City instead of Foosball. If he was gay then why doesn't he prance around like the gay guy on Will & Grace??? Now THAT guy is GAY!!!

Another clue he's not gay is he doesn't make catty comments on how people dress. All Gay guys do that, but Jonas hasn't done that yet. Also he doesn't carry a purse or dress in "drag" (women's clothes on a man). He doesn't have any Rainbow flags anywhere in his house and he doesn't even know fashion good enough to be gay. Just compare him to a REAL gay guy, like Richard Simmonds. Jonas wouldn't ever wear those gay short-shorts that Richard Simmonds is always wearing. Jonas is definitely straight, he's a lot like a classic rugged male, like Greg from "Dharma and Greg".

I could go on and on... There are so many proofs that he's not gay I can't believe you people would even suggest it!!! LOLMAO!!!

Omg you're right. Another thing that proves he's not gay is that he does'nt call people 'girl' (pronounced as gurrl by most gay men) Gay guys call every one girl. Like instead of saying "Bree are you hungry?" he would say "Girl, are you hungry?" or "Are you hungry girl?"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
apocalypse46
Lonely Fan

Location: where ever you see sarah you see me hiding in the background

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's single.... supposably people think he's hot.... theres your answer... he's gay
The
Apocalypse

Spencer must be kicked from the show!!!!!!
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Another thing that proves he's not gay is that he does'nt call people 'girl' (pronounced as gurrl by most gay men) Gay guys call every one girl. Like instead of saying "Bree are you hungry?" he would say "Girl, are you hungry?" or "Are you hungry girl?"

You are VERY perceptive, voyboy! Along the same lines - gay guys always say "girlfriend" and they try to say it in a "black" accent especially if they're white....like "GIRLFRIEND oh no you DI'NT!!!" It's close the "girl" thing you pointed out, which is VERY true.

It's completely obvious Jonas is not gay.

http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/03.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/01.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr
solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jonas turnes out to be gay, it could be something to pump the series up, he is not into any stereotype besides the feelings thing, GLBT community is awlasy looking for character who r not into stereotypes, so, many teen fans would join the fan base of LG15, and the series would not lose fans because of this, why? im guessing becausemost of the people who wath the series are not homophobic at al XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: these quotes are dumb Reply with quote

Quote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:

Gay guys wear a lot of pink and girly clothes, and they have a strong lisp. They also talk about Cher, Judy Garland, and Sex in the City instead of Foosball. If he was gay then why doesn't he prance around like the gay guy on Will & Grace??? Now THAT guy is GAY!!!

Another clue he's not gay is he doesn't make catty comments on how people dress. All Gay guys do that, but Jonas hasn't done that yet. Also he doesn't carry a purse or dress in "drag" (women's clothes on a man). He doesn't have any Rainbow flags anywhere in his house and he doesn't even know fashion good enough to be gay. Just compare him to a REAL gay guy, like Richard Simmonds. Jonas wouldn't ever wear those gay short-shorts that Richard Simmonds is always wearing. Jonas is definitely straight, he's a lot like a classic rugged male, like Greg from "Dharma and Greg".

I could go on and on... There are so many proofs that he's not gay I can't believe you people would even suggest it!!! LOLMAO!!!

Quote:
voyboy wrote:

Omg you're right. Another thing that proves he's not gay is that he does'nt call people 'girl' (pronounced as gurrl by most gay men) Gay guys call every one girl. Like instead of saying "Bree are you hungry?" he would say "Girl, are you hungry?" or "Are you hungry girl?"

Quote:
JerseyJohnny wrote:

You are VERY perceptive, voyboy! Along the same lines - gay guys always say "girlfriend" and they try to say it in a "black" accent especially if they're white....like "GIRLFRIEND oh no you DI'NT!!!" It's close the "girl" thing you pointed out, which is VERY true.

It's completely obvious Jonas is not gay.

i am glad to see how narrowly we can define what makes someone a homosexual. my poll is clever but your comments are just insulting.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was all sarcasm platypusrex256 XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime Jonas does/says anything that may point us to his true sexual identity, post it here.

1) Uncomfortably deflects questions regarding a 'girlfriend'.

2) DanielBeast: "Jonas is REALLY into talking about feelings. Don't be fooled by the whole 'bro' thing

3) DanielBeast: We just talk, he gets misty eyed and we 'hug it out'

4) Says Bree probably kisses like a dead fish. This comparison is usually associated with things people don't like. Which means Jonas, a male, would not like to kiss Bree, a female.

5)girl: you [bree] must have these two guys wrapped around your finger
jonas: whoa whoa don't get any ideas!
fan
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be a lot more likely for Jonas to be gay than bi. It's typically the girls who end up going bi over gay it seems (obviously not always the case, but "statistics show"...).
solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im bi myself, but i prefer girls
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: word Reply with quote

apparently jonnas has had plenty of opertunities to meet smoking hot babes at pins and pints. i mean look at th eone beast brought home! kinda...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: