Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0152-Training Hard [3/12/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it. Just like I said, Princess Bree is in Bootie Camp (getting her royal bootie kicked by Tachyon) and it looks like it's doing her good. This is as close to herself as I have seen her since they have been on the run. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bree is still pretty naive, I think, about the power they are up against. That "ooffff" sound followed by a tree falling Bree refers to . . . maybe it was someone trying to infiltrate, and Tachyon sacked them? Or maybe she is training an army at her camp, and that was someone being thrashed in a training exercise?

Ninja Tachy - Love it. There's one for the imagination to work on.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
I knew it. Just like I said, Princess Bree is in Bootie Camp (getting her royal bootie kicked by Tachyon) and it looks like it's doing her good. This is as close to herself as I have seen her since they have been on the run. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bree is still pretty naive, I think, about the power they are up against. That "ooffff" sound followed by a tree falling Bree refers to . . . maybe it was someone trying to infiltrate, and Tachyon sacked them? Or maybe she is training an army at her camp, and that was someone being thrashed in a training exercise?

Ninja Tachy - Love it. There's one for the imagination to work on.
I thought it was kind of an off comment about the tree falling... Confused

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always had a vision of Tachy being this naturally beautiful, sort of exotic looking young woman-super hero.

Now Im seeing short hair, flannel shirts. big fat a** and Doc Martins.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
I always had a vision of Tachy being this naturally beautiful, sort of exotic looking young woman-super hero.

I always pictured Tachyon like this:

Now it's more like...

Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine Tachy as a natrally beautiful, enchanting young woman superhero who kicks major ass.

I don't think I could ever imagine Tachy like "short hair, flannel shirts. big fat a** and Doc Martins."

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
kassiaL
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so happy to see some of the old Bree again...I was starting to miss her...but something was still not right about the way Bree was talking. I guess she's just growing up...makes me a little sad. Crying or Very sad
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
voyboy wrote:

I always pictured Tachyon like this:

Now it's more like...

HA! HA! HA! We have about the same visual i see!
Oh Dear...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDK about ya'll.. but Bree is kinda freaking me out. It's like she's all "Grr, I know what I'm doing, listen to me." and kinda stuck up. But then now she's all a little goofy.

The whole up and down scale of emotions is a bit frightening.

I can totally see her slaughtering a kitty and hailing Hitler in the next vid. Shocked My perception of her is totally off.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
Michiev,

I never really followed Tachyon's story so I don't know much about her other than the basics. I think there are other members who could judge Tachyon better than myself... they talk to her through emails and what not. I've been reading in the Parallax forum and I can't really feel her out through the emails but I do believe that some other members know a little bit more about who Tachy is as a person.

Sami wrote:
This is not the Tachyon I know and love :/

I don't think this sounds inconsistent with what we've seen about Tachyon at all. She's expressed dislike for Bree's stuffed animals in the past (she said that if she was around her and Bree started playing with them, they would "have words"), so that would safely account for the Proving Science Wrong stuff too.

Also, in the past, she was very incompatible with being a team player. It's only been in recent months that she started being more cooperative even with Brother.

It's probably also worth recalling that she calls BD&J "the Teen Angst Adventure Gang," and that's obviously not a compliment.

So, yeah, I think this sounds in line with Tachyon's previous characterization. To be honest, the most surprising thing about Tachyon lately to me is that she agreed to take Bree and train her. That's probably supposed to be a sign of her opening up more.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker She was classy, b&e, stealing, bombs and
setting things on fire <3

And now it's training in the woods. Growing mussles kinda thing
AM
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:

This is how I always imagined Tachyon;

Especially since Bree's old Myspace page made sure to mention that she and Daniel were Adult Swim fans.

Free online community
Intelligent discussions and debates
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Flautapantera wrote:
Where's Owen?!? I understand that Bree's doing some serious introspection as of late and finally maturing, but her stuffed animals were always helpful and entertaining. At least the cancer made an appearance...

I miss Owen. Sad

"Helpful"? When you say that you mean they helped us stop liking her, right?

Nope. I realize the stuffed animal faction only encompasses approximately half of the vociferous fans but, nevertheless, we witnessed many examples in which Bree turned to her stuffed friends for comfort. Think of all of the times Daniel was absent from Bree's life since May/June. The stuffed animals act as a suspended part of Bree's conscience - a separate way to help her dissect her feelings and understand and make decisions.

We all know how sheltered Bree has been her entire life, not only from Daniel and other tidbits of thought but straight from the horse's mouth. She hasn't had the chance to befriend and interact with other kids her age so she naturally had to turn to an alternative. So yes, I meant it when I said the animals have been helpful in the past. I understand there are many who loathe the furry things but I'm glad to see them being mentioned, even if it is acknowledging the fact they may be obsolete.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
Lurker She was classy, b&e, stealing, bombs and
setting things on fire <3

And now it's training in the woods. Growing mussles kinda thing

Oh, that's what you meant.

Well, you've got to start somewhere, I guess. I think I'd start her off with an obstacle course in the woods or something before I'd give her explosives too.
missmadness
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling this was, in part, an attempt by the creators to make Bree "likable" agian, due to all the speculation of them making her less likeable on purpose. Sorry if that didn't make sense, lack of sleep. Just kind of their way of clearing things up...

Oh, and ummm... Thachyon? Please don't kill Shrek...
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree in a bootcamp with Tachyon! Laughing Rolling Eyes I don't know about you, but we're having some crazy hot days in California right now. I can imagine that hiding in the woods is sort of refreshing. I literally "got roasted" on the beach yesterday. Embarassed <- me roasting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: