Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0197 - "Oh, The Places You'll Go" [05/24/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really liked this one. it was a nice trip down memory lane.

i kinda wish they went to bree's house though :/
BlueMoon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Just knock" anagrams to stock junk.
"For sale, just knock" anagrams to "Not safe, jocks lurk"

It's probably a code to let other orderites know the house isn't secure any more.
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a good idea, I'm proud of them! Retracing your steps can refresh your memories and stuff, so hopefully they have a good perspective now.

Jonas cracks me up with his little comments while Daniel is having tea with Rebecca, he's so snarky. Rebecca knows something for sure, but she's not gonna tell Bree's best friend -- not unless she had nothing to lose, and anyone that's part of the Order has everything to lose. It's like the mob, you can't leave unless you're in a body bag, or something.

I think this is a nod to us to do the same thing.. we need to go all the way back to the beginning, we need to start putting this stuff together. There's gotta be something.
Crooked Angel
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved this video! Laughing I really wish we could hear from Bree, something from inside the Order!!

Last edited by Crooked Angel on Thu May 24, 2007 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
CaptainAwesome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact is that all of this is not adding up to much. Daniel has been kidnapped (Why?) and all three of them have been abducted (Huh?). Now Bree is gone.

Where are Jonas' parents? Is there anything conclusive we can get from any of this?
CaptainAwesome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS- anyone else think they couldn't go back to Bree's bedroom because its now been repainted and made to be Taylor's bedroom?
JellyFish72
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainAwesome wrote:
PS- anyone else think they couldn't go back to Bree's bedroom because its now been repainted and made to be Taylor's bedroom?

No, I think the conclusion on that was that the door was in a different place...
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JellyFish72 wrote:
CaptainAwesome wrote:

No, I think the conclusion on that was that the door was in a different place...

yeah the door is in a different place

taylor has like a 3ft walkway and brees was just on the side of the room
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they're just saving going to Bree's house for a video of its own. No. 200 maybe? Wink

But this was a very interesting video. Wonderfully done, too. It was a great way to revisit things that have happened in the past year. And I'm glad the boys are finally doing something.

The "Just Knock" part of the "For Sale" sign was definitely odd. As was the missing computer in Lucy's place. Something's got the Order in a tizzy. The Ceremony, I'm guessing.

Jonas' commentary on Daniel and Rebecca's little tea party was hilarious. "Oh my god, did you hear about Susie?... Well she was always a slut anyway." LOL.

2 vids to go until #200! Whoo!
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess they didn't go to Bree's place during this little trip beause they felt like Daniel already covered it during his investigation in December.

Now, there are three questions to ask at this point:

1) Does Daniel have access to a recording of the play (he refused to do it last year, but he'd been at the camp the year before, so maybe he did it then)?
2) Did Bree figure the note out already? Does she know what her dad was trying to tell her by referencing the play? Was she hiding something again? (Yes, all this counts as one question)
3) If Jules was a lure, does this mean we're still no closer to resolving the meaning of Zavalla and those other locations on Lucy's computer?
lg15panda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this video is my favorite in a LOOOOOONG time. Keep it up, Creators!
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
I guess they didn't go to Bree's place during this little trip beause they felt like Daniel already covered it during his investigation in December.

Now, there are three questions to ask at this point:

1) Does Daniel have access to a recording of the play (he refused to do it last year, but he'd been at the camp the year before, so maybe he did it then)?
2) Did Bree figure the note out already? Does she know what her dad was trying to tell her by referencing the play? Was she hiding something again? (Yes, all this counts as one question)
3) If Jules was a lure, does this mean we're still no closer to resolving the meaning of Zavalla and those other locations on Lucy's computer?

Hmmm good points Lurker. I was thinking that even if DB doesn't have a video, that there may be some significance in something that he saw or heard during the play, or something in the play itself. Maybe something that did or didn't strike him as odd then but maybe it makes sense now. Possibly just someone who he saw at the play or something like that. Maybe even the location of the play? Could that be the sight of the ceremony? So many possibilities. Daniel needs to get his beast butt in here and answer some questions!!!
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, he did record it a couple of years ago (he says it in "Order Of Denderah"). I thought he'd mentioned it somewhere else, but I had to be sure.

So hopefully he's still got a recording of that on his computer or at his house (or Bree's, I guess). It'd be kind of funny for him to go back to his house at this point if he's not talked to his parents since December.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Okay, he did record it a couple of years ago (he says it in "Order Of Denderah"). I thought he'd mentioned it somewhere else, but I had to be sure.

Lurker, if you want to double check, I made a quick list of all the vids mentioning a play at the summer camp. That's in the game plan thread in DB's chat section.

here
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Lurker, if you want to double check, I made a quick list of all the vids mentioning a play at the summer camp. That's in the game plan thread in DB's chat section.

here

Good job, impulse. Thanks.

Also, nice work with figuring out the answer to that note.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: