Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Video] Disclosure: Cassie. We Are 'They' (10/20/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to point out the edit post button. Smile
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ixlr8 wrote:
OpAphid just changed the time on the profile from 6:00 PST to 6:30 PST.

OpAphid cannot make the deadlines! Twisted Evil
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shifty wrote:
ixlr8 wrote:
OpAphid just changed the time on the profile from 6:00 PST to 6:30 PST.

OpAphid cannot make the deadlines! Twisted Evil

LOL. Or maybe just as a safeguard? Sigh--wish Cassie would've thought of those things!
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
ixlr8 wrote:

Philosophical musings of a Roman? Do yourself a favor. Do a google search on the name Nomanyuos (the Roman Philosopher) and come back and tell me what you've found.

It's ok..... I'll wait.....

You back yet?

How about now?

Ah there you are. Didn't find much, did you? I'm sick of waiting for someone else to pick up on this... Nomanyuos = Anonymous. It's another anagram. There's a lot that I've noticed that I haven't found posted. When I get around to it, I'll start another thread to put all the pieces together.

This entire post was uncalled for. First of all, the poster you were replying to said she was new to this...you're going to condemn someone for asking a question? Furthermore, why is it that you have to wait for someone else to "pick up on" something before you post it. The whole point of these forums is for everyone to work together, sharing information. I'm sure that's why you come here, to see what other people have to say, what other people have figured out. Do yourself a favor, try not to be so condescending and self righteous and maybe you'd have a little fun with this.

You know what? You're right. I'm sorry. I've just had a very long couple of days and I am a bit irritable. I appologize. I am just a little surprised that no one picked up on that one. There are others too. I wish I had more time. I'd put them all together for everyone....
prep him
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will politely add a few:

RESEAL ONE VOW = "we reveal soon"

followed by

HID IN APP = "aphid pin"

PIN number perhaps?

Last edited by prep him on Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
prep him
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you grasp even a fraction of the meaning that lies within?

Or are they missing out on seemingly obscure fractions of great importance that could help it all start to become clear?

Regardless, great rewards await the chosen few who can see even a fraction of the wisdom and truth that is right before their very eyes.

1/4 + 1/20 + ? = ?

fractions.
Alkene
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont really follow the whole God aspect of it, seeing as how Crowley is more focused on the GodS, like Pan and Horus. In his taor cards, the Thoth Tarot or the "Crowley Deck", there are 78 cards. The 49th one, assuming that the suits are in order of wand cup sword and disk, is the 3 of wands, which is "Virtue" "refers to Binah in the suit of Fire" [wands = fire] Thats from the Book of Thoth, if you own that book its page 190, i can quote the whole passge if you guys want too, just reply
prep him
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a moment to think about your decision in going forward. Should you be capable of doing so, which side will you choose?
PiIsYourFfriend
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't any of us ever feel like we might be wasting a large chunk of our time waiting for a clue? we could be helpinf someone, or inventing something, or even sleeping!
sammy7s7
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prep him wrote:
I will politely add a few:

RESEAL ONE VOW = "we reveal soon"

followed by

HID IN APP = "aphid pin"

PIN number perhaps?

Hello I just posted a message about a tag line in the latest video. HIP IN AID
is an anagram of "I Hid A Pin". Any connection?
Alkene
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KYAAH i miscalculated the tarot card. The 49th one should be "The Queen of Cups" which represents Water which goes along with some other clues mentioned in ..i dont remember, but i remember something about water.. >.>;; "she reflects the nature of the observer in great perfection"

Heres something interesting.. "She is the perfect agent and patient able to recieve and transmit everything without herself being affected thereby. If ill dignified, all these qualities are degraded. Everything that passes thru her is defracted and distorted. Generally speaking, her influences depend mostly on the influences which affect her." ANDNADNAND

"It may be said that people of this type have no character at all of their own, unless it can be call a characteristic to be at the disposistion of every impact or impression. There is however a hint that the cheif pleasure of people of this type is to lead and attract others. Such accordingly (often enough) exceedingly popular."
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ixlr8 wrote:

You know what? You're right. I'm sorry. I've just had a very long couple of days and I am a bit irritable. I appologize. I am just a little surprised that no one picked up on that one. There are others too. I wish I had more time. I'd put them all together for everyone....

I've just been seeing a lot of unnecessary rudeness the past few days in these forums and it's a bit of a hot button for me. Especially when it is towards someone relatively new. After I posted I realised that you too haven't posted that much and I may have been a bit hard on you. But when I read your post I thought of how I would have felt if it were directed toward myself when I was new to the forums and it just didn't sit well with me. I am sorry if I was rude, that wasn't my intention.
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so i dont remember who made the 5/5 interpretation to mean that this next vid would be opaphids 5th and last vid. well she has 6 vids, so that theory cant be right, 7 vids if you count the on response she posted. also the pin thing, does anyone still have the alleged cassie phone number, the one from the disclosure vid? maybe its the pin number to the voice mail acct of that line.
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
ok so i dont remember who made the 5/5 interpretation to mean that this next vid would be opaphids 5th and last vid. well she has 6 vids, so that theory cant be right, 7 vids if you count the on response she posted. also the pin thing, does anyone still have the alleged cassie phone number, the one from the disclosure vid? maybe its the pin number to the voice mail acct of that line.

From what I understand there is a five part video clue. The "Disclosure" videos are not a part of these clues, they are separate.

That's why it said that last night there would be a "Disclosure Cassie" video, then this afternoon we would get 5/5 (the fifth of the five video clue) And tonight we will get a "Disclosure Daniel" video.

I know it sounds confusing, but like I said the disclosure videos are not part of the five. What I have been told is that the actual five are: 1. Everyone Hates Cassie, 2. They Attack Cassie, 3. Whatever Happened to that Girl Cassie, 4. Cassie is Lying and now, Cassie Does Not RIP

I could be wrong, I'm just passing along what I have heard. Wink

Edited to repair my mistake

Last edited by Luv2Luvem on Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The anagram is "i in aphid" I think. Her others have similar, just with other letters, like a in aphid, and so on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: