Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0065 Life's Not Fair [11/02/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cassieisabeyotch
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This vid bored me. I hope Daniel makes a vid about this, he hasn't made a vid in a while.

What can the parents do? Call the cops? Leave the community? I think Bree's gonna run away with Daniel. That would be super.
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally trust Bree's parents. i think that they're good people. Honestly. Them and Gemma both. They're giving advice. And doesn't she describe how disturbed her parents are? And all teenagers have fights with their parents. Its gone so much farther now. I never really did trust Lucy, but I always liked Gemma and her parents. Even when Gemma tells Bree its "Not her decision" she kind of changes her mind at the end. She just knew that this would happen.

I think that this is just more ominous. I would do some research, but I'm lazy and tired. Will anybody else? On, I dunno, anything?

By the way, it looked kind of backpack like to me... but it could easily have been a purse type thing too.

Also, I'm going to bed now.
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where I live, it isn't 6:21 am, but actually 10:25 pm, in case you're wondering why I'm going to bed at 6.
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. I'm happy now. Smile The continuity was nice. *sighs with contentment*

And, WORD to whomever said that Bree's folks were being rather passive about this. Talking to the deacons is great and all, but I think- as a doctor- one would stop injecting their child with an unknown substance, given the attitude of the Order.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cassieisabeyotch wrote:
This vid bored me. I hope Daniel makes a vid about this, he hasn't made a vid in a while.

What can the parents do? Call the cops? Leave the community? I think Bree's gonna run away with Daniel. That would be super.

They need to run away together, jump from place to place, bring a camera. Show us the friendship grow into a romance. In the vids we should see a black shiny van in the background, with clues hidden throughout, so we can figure out where they are. We can give them heads up about the Oder following them through the forums.

Bee and Daniel on the run, falling in love, being chased by the Order!
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magesa wrote:
Where I live, it isn't 6:21 am, but actually 10:25 pm, in case you're wondering why I'm going to bed at 6.

yeah, same here. i've always found it kinda strange when people say they're going to bed at around 6:00, but then i realize i'm in a different time zone. it's only 10:27 where i am.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isn't this the first time she's heading out alone? (that we know of)
now she is sure to be followed by...the following type folks from the order..does opaphid join the official party now?
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cup o' noodles wrote:
Magesa wrote:

yeah, same here. i've always found it kinda strange when people say they're going to bed at around 6:00, but then i realize i'm in a different time zone. it's only 10:27 where i am.

The time zone is GMT, you can fix that in your profile. GMT plus or minus so many hours.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:
Magesa wrote:

The time zone is GMT, you can fix that in your profile. GMT plus or minus so many hours.

You're my hero for posting this. Finally, I don't have to guess what time a post was or seomthing silly. Yes, I am this tech-dumb

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As everyone said, like we expected. I'm wondering why Lucy was there though. Was she called in because they needed to make sure her helper was there for a conversation about the ceremony, or is she so important that she hangs out with the deacons all the time.
2:30am makes it hard to think of intelligent things to say about videos, so I'll just stop and say goodnight!

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
quikstrike98
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for Mom and Dad to lose the "scared" and replace it with "righteously pissed off", and tell the Order to shove it. Bree's Mom is apparently so big on Free Will...well, if you're big into Free Will you're also big into telling self-important "religious" leaders to insert into their 4th point of contact.

Threats? Threats are for the Police....and you can pick up a 12 ga. shotgun for only a couple hundred bucks at the local sporting goods store.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadas_baby wrote:

Exactly! Until common sense told me she wouldn't run away without 'Owen, P. Monkey and Thor

I hate to do this to all of you stuffed-animal lovers, but Bree seemed a lot more adult in this vid than in the last few. After all, she's realizing the seriousness of what's going on -- even her parents are scared. It might be time for her to leave her stuffed friends behind.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
cup o' noodles wrote:
yeah, her parents are being a bit passive about all of this....should we be suspicious?

I think we should. They could be putting on an act in order to get Bree to participate. I would personally throw my religion away if it meant my child would be safe and happy.

There are a frightening number of people who don't think the way you do.

I'm a lesbian, and I know or have heard of thousands of other gay folks whose parents tossed them out on their ears when they found out their kid was gay, because the parents' religion told them the kid was an abomination.

Or they sent their kid to scary abusive "deprogramming" camps to "beat the gay out of 'em."

Then there are the parents who feel caught between the religion they sincerely believe in and their love for their kid, who they know is a good and loving person despite what their religion tells them.

I was lucky -- my mom is a pretty devout Catholic, but she believed in me more than she believed what the Pope was telling her about me.

It hasn't been easy for her though. I completely buy the idea that Bree's parents would feel caught between their sincere beliefs and their love for their daughter.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the history of religion. There have been people willing to sacrifice their children to their god for centuries. Look at Abraham, Waco, Guyana.

And like was mentioned above, these days there are still people who put their religious beliefs first.

Wrong or right, they are so wrapped up in their beliefs, that if they are told that it is for the greater good, or their deity demands it, there are those who are willing to put religion in front of their children.

Bree's father was giving injections and pills to his daughter without knowing exactly what they are, and her mother assumably just went along with it. They have been condoning a ceremony involving their daughter when they have <b>no idea</b> what will happen to her. Obviously, they are already willing to put the cult's beliefs before their own common sense or the well-being of their daughter.

Personally, I think they should go to Daniel's parents and ask for help. The more people who hear about this, the less likely it is that the cult will force Bree to do something against her will. Where the heck is DYFS, lol?!
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

There are a frightening number of people who don't think the way you do.

I'm a lesbian, and I know or have heard of thousands of other gay folks whose parents tossed them out on their ears when they found out their kid was gay, because the parents' religion told them the kid was an abomination.

Or they sent their kid to scary abusive "deprogramming" camps to "beat the gay out of 'em."

Then there are the parents who feel caught between the religion they sincerely believe in and their love for their kid, who they know is a good and loving person despite what their religion tells them.

I was lucky -- my mom is a pretty devout Catholic, but she believed in me more than she believed what the Pope was telling her about me.

It hasn't been easy for her though. I completely buy the idea that Bree's parents would feel caught between their sincere beliefs and their love for their daughter.

That actually makes a lot of sense. It's very sad to know that goes on in our world, but that theory fits in very well. Anywho, Bree is at the teetering point of doing the ceremony or running away. I bet the next 2 videos are going to be Daniel and Gemma persuading her to do one of those options. Obviously you know which one they would side with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: