Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0067 Where Are My Parents (11.3.06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
arammat wrote:
OH NO!!! They've been disappeared by the community. That's my guess. Bree and Daniel will get there, and it will be just like the other family who "left" the community, except that they will have left P Monkey behind instead of Sasha. Well, P Monkey and Bree.

It could be a trap, but I don't really think that it will turn out that way. So, what will happen? Will Bree talk Daniel into helping her find and rescue her parents?

And on another note completely off the subject, I just saw a comment on a Morbeck video from Gemmers19. I thought that was both odd and interesting.

Can we have that link to Gemma's response please?

Sure. Let me find it real quick.....

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=INGDvjOYAek&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DINGDvjOYAek

Sorry if that wraps. I quoted what she wrote below. Kind of ironic when you know she's an actress playing a part on YouTube that she would say what she says:)

mediadrone01 (12 hours ago)
Is this the first time someone has completely fucking flipped and documented the whole thing on YouTube?

gemmersl9 (10 hours ago)
it's the first time someone has pretended to do so, in order to get increased donations.

The font looked kind of quirky when I copied this over, so I clicked on her name just to make sure, and it is definitely her.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i would have to say "we'll eventually see". i can't see another vid anytime soon. this has been an avalanche compared to the frequency of posts before.

Last edited by ericski on Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
arammat wrote:
OH NO!!! They've been disappeared by the community. That's my guess. Bree and Daniel will get there, and it will be just like the other family who "left" the community, except that they will have left P Monkey behind instead of Sasha. Well, P Monkey and Bree.

It could be a trap, but I don't really think that it will turn out that way. So, what will happen? Will Bree talk Daniel into helping her find and rescue her parents?

And on another note completely off the subject, I just saw a comment on a Morbeck video from Gemmers19. I thought that was both odd and interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=INGDvjOYAek&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DINGDvjOYAek

Sorry if that wraps. I quoted what she wrote below. Kind of ironic when you know she's an actress playing a part on YouTube that she would say what she says:)

Is this the first time someone has completely fucking flipped and documented the whole thing on YouTube?

gemmersl9 (10 hours ago)
it's the first time someone has pretended to do so, in order to get increased donations.

The font looked kind of quirky when I copied this over, so I clicked on her name just to make sure, and it is definitely her.

Not her, just a play on her name.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf since when are her parents so nice....i thought they were mindless cult people who oversheltered their daughter... THIS IS ALL CHANGING TOO FAST FOR ME.

i'm scareddd. Shocked
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
wtf since when are her parents so nice....i thought they were mindless cult people who oversheltered their daughter... THIS IS ALL CHANGING TOO FAST FOR ME.

i'm scareddd. Shocked

I agree Confused

<3 Danielbeast <3
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid it's going to be something like when she couldn't find Daniel. Easily explained, understandable.

Hopefully this is a full scale mystery! *rubs hands together excitedly*

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
Temposs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
Sorry about the double post- but I just had a thought.

What if it wasn't a dog named Sasha. What if Sasha was the girl chosen for the ceremony and she was left behind. Gemma could have just said it was a dog in order to avoid telling too much. If Bree knew a girl named Sasha from the commune- her family disappeared but left Sasha behind?

Where is Bree's family- and Bree is left behind? Am I making any sense?

You are making total sense, but I hadn't thought of that possibility before. It could be. After all, if Gemma is trying to help Bree but is also trying to be careful, she may say things in a way that was meant as a signal to Bree.

Only problem with this theory is that Bree used to play with the dog named Sasha... Nothing she's able to hide because Bree was there.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temposs wrote:
arammat wrote:
omegawoman wrote:

What if it wasn't a dog named Sasha. What if Sasha was the girl chosen for the ceremony and she was left behind. Gemma could have just said it was a dog in order to avoid telling too much. If Bree knew a girl named Sasha from the commune- her family disappeared but left Sasha behind?

You are making total sense, but I hadn't thought of that possibility before. It could be. After all, if Gemma is trying to help Bree but is also trying to be careful, she may say things in a way that was meant as a signal to Bree.

Only problem with this theory is that Bree used to play with the dog named Sasha... Nothing she's able to hide because Bree was there.

No, Bree didn't play with the dog named Sasha. Sasha was the dog the other family left behind. Bree played with Gemma's dog, who's name was never mentioned.
Temposs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Temposs wrote:
arammat wrote:
omegawoman wrote:

No, Bree didn't play with the dog named Sasha. Sasha was the dog the other family left behind. Bree played with Gemma's dog, who's name was never mentioned.

Oh, right, wrong time frame as well...
Temposs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

i'm scareddd. Shocked

I agree Confused

Bree's parents have never been mindless, though. They've always been described as being very intelligent, from the beginning, and also just by how intelligent(at least in an academic sense) Bree is, which was inherited and learned from her parents, since she was homeschooled. Bree's Mom is especially open-minded and supports the expression of free will, which is specifically being stifled in this situation. So it makes complete sense that she'd react strongly against the deacons' demands. They may have been brainwashed a bit by their religion, but these are intelligent people who are probably quite balanced and decent. In this extreme situation, it is very plausible that Bree's parents have awakened to the phoniness and danger of some of the aspects of this religion. Bree's parents recognize the danger, and are acting completely in character.

EDIT: Further, in my opinion, they have always acted "nice" throughout the story, or at least quite reasonable for parents. They haven't held their daughter back in a plausibly harmful way. They protected her from Daniel when he was influencing her in a way they thought was harmful, through parties they thought would not include healthy activities, and then sneaking out of the house. We know they allowed her to go to a public high school which she chose to leave because she was unable to cope socially there. They supported her when she wanted to go through with the ceremony, and supported her when she changed her mind. It's pretty consistent if you ask me...

Last edited by Temposs on Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! Damn those dirty rotten Deacons!

but they are no match for ....... DANIELBEAST!!!
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
arammat wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
arammat wrote:

gemmersl9 (10 hours ago)

No, it's her. Gemmers19 is her YouTube account, and when I clicked on the name in the comment, it took me to her profile. It's Gemma, or at least someone using her account.
quikstrike98
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were them going back to that house, I'd bring along my trusty binos, park someplace a distance away, and surveille the area for at least a couple hours before charging into the house.

Things are too weird, Bree's parents were described as scared before they disappeared, and now they're unreachable. Oh yeah, this has huge trap potential if they go back. Check the area *thoroughly* from a *distance* prior to going up to the front door. Matter of fact, if you do decide to go in, go in through the back door....
Temposs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
arammat wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
arammat wrote:

gemmersl9 (10 hours ago)

No, it's her. Gemmers19 is her YouTube account, and when I clicked on the name in the comment, it took me to her profile. It's Gemma, or at least someone using her account.

Dude, are you trying to be funny? It's not even spelled the same. The comment you were looking at was by gemmersl9, not gemmers19. See the difference? gemmersl9 has one inane video...
Temposs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quikstrike98 wrote:
If I were them going back to that house, I'd bring along my trusty binos, park someplace a distance away, and surveille the area for at least a couple hours before charging into the house.

Things are too weird, Bree's parents were described as scared before they disappeared, and now they're unreachable. Oh yeah, this has huge trap potential if they go back. Check the area *thoroughly* from a *distance* prior to going up to the front door. Matter of fact, if you do decide to go in, go in through the back door....

Daniel has some experience in stalking from a distance. Even if he isn't a pro, at least he's done it before, so I think they'll do something like what you say. But I guess we'll see ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: