Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silent Treatment [11/21/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was kinda sad. Daniel talking about his parents not really caring about him that much and how his life is gone almost made me wanna cry. Crying or Very sad (I said almost) Good acting Daniel!

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it seems a new Gemma vid is called for, in which she sides with Daniel's interpretation of Bree's actions and attitude. It's time for a third party to insert a reality check here, something to bring Bree's character up short, make her poop or get off the pot.

Then again, I just remembered it's Gemma who does things like, "Someone's following you, your life is in danger, and ta-ta, I've got homework." Maybe she's NOT the person to tell Bree to get focussed and get serious.
Neptune
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Daniel's makeup Reply with quote

It looks like he's dyed his beard (and his hair?). Thats a serious move to hide his appearance. I'm proud of his dedication to the show, and to Bree. I do think his lips are chapped, as well. Maybe too much dry air from the hotel room, either heaters or ACs can be drying. A long shot...LOL!
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
Yeah, it seems a new Gemma vid is called for, in which she sides with Daniel's interpretation of Bree's actions and attitude. It's time for a third party to insert a reality check here, something to bring Bree's character up short, make her poop or get off the pot.

Then again, I just remembered it's Gemma who does things like, "Someone's following you, your life is in danger, and ta-ta, I've got homework." Maybe she's NOT the person to tell Bree to get focussed and get serious.

Here is the reality check...it aint Gemma..and it aint for Bree.

http://one.revver.com/watch/104316/format/flv/affiliate/28541

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:

I'm going to assume that you're not really as upset as you made it sound (you're acting too, right?), but I'll address the ideas presented here nonetheless.

I wouldn't say he's blaming Bree. He's just saying that she's acting pretty frickin' ridiculus, which I think most people here agree with. I mean, sure, it's fine, normal, etc. for people to try to look at the bright side of things in a bad situation. But not constantly and not weeks after the situation has gotten underway. And especially not to blame their inanimate toys for their immaturity.

There's a certain point (reasonably, a few days to a week into the situation at best) where everyone concerned has to say "Well, here's harsh reality. Now here's what we need to do about it. Let's go crack some knee caps next time we think somebody's watching us."

Also, the idea that Bree needs somebody to take care of her is part of the problem. That's what she thinks too. Heck, look at the "Survival Skills" video. What does she do when she reads the passage that says "All adventures must be supervised by a mature, responsible adult... etc."? She looked to Daniel.

That's what she needs to stop doing. That's all she's ever done. She did whatever her parents wanted her to, even when it was absolutely stupid. She listened to whatever Lucy told her even when it required her to betray Daniel and put him in danger. Now she's expecting Daniel to jump into that role and magically fix everything while she sits on a bed playing with P Monkey and blaming her antics on a plush turtle.

Daniel has been taking care of her so far, but resolving the situation is going to require some effort from both of them. Even without the annoying bouts of immaturity ("Life on the road? Boooooring" anyone?), she's not been exactly helpful.

Daniel: "Tell us about your community."
Bree: *looks off to the side, clearly wanting to avoid the question* "..."

So, yeah, I'm thinking Bree's attitude is the major problem here. Daniel has a right to be pissed. He's put everything in his life on hold/given it up to help this girl and she's not even taking the situation seriously, must less trying to help him help her get it resolved. On top of all that, it also seems she's not putting out either, despite them living in such close quarters. So again I say: Daniel has good reason to be pissed with this situation.
Dannie717
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:

Nice acting and lines all the way through. I especially liked the "what about MY life" line delivered by Bree.

Yeah, I agree - Good line! Nice and angsty, just the way I like it. ^.^
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the above poster...

Bree needs to grow up at least a little given the circumstances...

it's not really time to be playing with the dolls...

maybe she should be scraping her brain for places her parents might be...
or people she could turn to for help...
she can't put being "saved" ALL on daniel's shoulders. she needs to chip in. she's the only one with any information at all about her "religion"

I never liked the idea of a "damsel in distress" either. Girls aren't helpless creatures, and she shouldn't act like one.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:

Well, snap. I guess you told him! Although I'm still convinced Bree needs to grow some balls, I can understand that, from a man's perspective, Daniel might seem to be a sort of nebbish.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

curriguy wrote:
maybe she should be scraping her brain for places her parents might be...

Scraping her brain. Um, ow.
amiers
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

god i wish bree would get over the whole stuffed toy thing. i mean, i still sleep with my teddy bear, but i don't talk to him and pretend he talks back to me. it's so irratating.
Pi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
I, for one, will volunteer to take Daniel to the Clinique counter to get a more subtle shade of lipstick appropriate to his coloring. That was just garish! I could hardly concentrate on the dialogue.

Poor Daniel. Might be a cry for help. I'd cry too if I was stuck playing dress up with a 17 year old. To bad Bree didn't pull out the pink feathered boa from her Mary Poppins bag. That would just really complete the image for me.

Nancy Drew's Guide to Life:

Pg 103:
"Lipstick is not just for looking glamorous; it can be used to signal for help on windows or other surfaces."
[The Mystery of the Fire Dragon]

Pi
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The water is cold between them two. So...was that just another video proving Bree's immature?
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
We sure haven't heard from Gemma in a while.
Maybe the Order found her and kidnapped her too! Shocked

I certainly hope so Rolling Eyes. I vote: captured and sacrificed! *evil laugh*

I really liked this video, I like knowing what Daniel is feeling. And I was a little freaked by Bree's "You know very well that it was Owens idea" as if it was... the truth. As if it was cold hard fact "You know very well that I am lying on a hotel bed right now". Bree is beginning to lose it =/. It seems like she bottles up and becomes a child again (not that she's much of a adult at all) when under extreme stress or emotional anxiety.
I guess the more immature and not affected she acts = the more affected she really is. She just shows it in a way that really pisses Daniel (and me) off.

And yay for confirmation that Daniel is the kid who is away camping!
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
We sure haven't heard from Gemma in a while.
Maybe the Order found her and kidnapped her too! Shocked

I certainly hope so Rolling Eyes. I vote: captured and sacrificed! *evil laugh*

I really liked this video, I like knowing what Daniel is feeling. And I was a little freaked by Bree's "You know very well that it was Owens idea" as if it was... the truth. As if it was cold hard fact "You know very well that I am lying on a hotel bed right now". Bree is beginning to lose it =/. It seems like she bottles up and becomes a child again (not that she's much of a adult at all) when under extreme stress or emotional anxiety.
I guess the more immature and not affected she acts = the more affected she really is. She just shows it in a way that really pisses Daniel (and me) off.

And yay for confirmation that Daniel is the kid who is away camping!

She's 16..a very naiive innocent 16 at that.. Her parents are WHO knows where..the order is after her..and Daniel is on his way the the Temple of Denderah...he is in DENIAL..heading all the way to Egypt baby. He doesnt think anyone is after them..WTF...UMMM he SAW Bree's parents being taken away..HE SAW the pictures of him when HE was being followed..NOW he wants to act like that never happened..
Bree's way of communicating is with videos and skits. Daniel complains about wanting his life back(I did that about...OOOoooo nearly 40 videos ago and then I started making FUNNY vids to snub my nose at OpAnus and the rest of whoever it is after me.) Bree is still being herself in the face of these problems. Most of you lost the main point of my video.. Its about personal choice. If he doesn't like it..take a hike..instead "I'm not talking to Bree right now". Daniel's behavior is FAR more immature than Bree's is. Most of you fail to see that because you have already decided Bree is the immature one. Bree is trying to deal with her stress by amusing herself and trying to not think about it by being creative..Daniel deals with it by making a video TELLING us he isn't talking to her.
If you can't see who is REALLY more immature..let me sell you a reed boat.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Maccaboy17
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with greystoke daniel does need to tuffen up.

but hes not much more that a kid himself, hes a wannabe film student not a urban warior like you, its understandable that the situation is getting to him

i have a feeling next time we here from daniel he's going to have walked out, if only for a few minutes an will make more comments about his life being ruined, but he should really end it saying 'but its worth it for her'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: