Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0092 Bad Decisions(12/6/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rose started in one position.

Gemma's hair hit it a little less that halfway through and moved it.

Then it moved again but we don't know how/why as it is shown in the last position after the vid cuts and comes back to Gemma blabbing some more.
kneeleigh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overorexactly13 wrote:
What struck me about the advise to re-read the letter was when Gemma followed it up by urging Bree to tell her if she found anything in it...

I thought the exact same thing.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a parallel to Bree's current situation and Gemma's 3rd date? I don't see it.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can think of is

Bree=guy on date with Gemma (stringing Gemma along like maybe Bree is doing to Daniel)
Gemma=Daniel (the one smitten)
Girl kissing guy on date=Jonas (new character trying to become involved with guy/Bree)

So if that makes sense then Gemma doesn't trust girl/Jonas.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, this video is great!
just when i thought the scene had to go to jonas, gemma offers hope for a different path.
the letter could hold some info on someone bree's mom trusts. her parents had to know daniel's situation; did they expect anything else to occur than what did? but...if a secret message is hidden in the letter from her folks sending them somewhere safe, we could have a whole new ballgame. never thought i'd say it but, "yeah, gemma!".
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, as someone mentioned why and how could Gemma be ticked that they didn't go home if she's watched the video that shows cameras in the rooms? That tells me

a. she's bad; Jonas good
b. they're both bad but have different purposes.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
just when i thought the scene had to go to jonas, gemma offers hope for a different path.
the letter could hold some info on someone bree's mom trusts. her parents had to know daniel's situation; did they expect anything else to occur than what did? but...if a secret message is hidden in the letter from her folks sending them somewhere safe, we could have a whole new ballgame. never thought i'd say it but, "yeah, gemma!".

Is there a thread talking about the letter/contents?
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: DON'T TRUST ANYONE Reply with quote

butterfly wrote:
Well, Gemma pretty much admitted that she, herself, cannot be trusted.

She said, "The only one you should trust, is eachother."

Yes, that is exactly what popped into my head when I was watching it! And when she said she wanted to tell Bree about a date she had been on but that it pertained to her situation, I thought, "Um, she is living on the streets!!!!! Unless you experienced an aneurysm from some mind-blowing moment of enlightenment, I doubt what you learned from your little date is going to make a difference for her!" I am pounding my head on my desk! Well, not really but that is how I feel. Gemma is so out of touch with LIFE!!! Okay, so she learned that people are not how they first seem from this date she was on? Wow. Bree didn't know that! Thank you Gemma! Now Bree has all the answers and she can figure this all out! In her next video, Bree can say, "Oh Gemma, thank you for sharing that story of your date. Yes, you had a really bad time, too! I'm so sorry to hear that your date with that charming man went south half-way through! I mean, my parents have been missing for almost a month, I have no friends except for Daniel, (who wants to leave me,) I have no home, no car, no money and I can't contact the authorities.....But you had a really bad date! Sorry! And I totally didn't know that first impressions could be false, so thank you for that revelation! You are always so kind, and thoughtful!" BLAH! I can't take Gemma! Get her out of this series! Bad actress, bad script, bad concept. BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!

So, Bree, I think you should listend to your "friend" and trust only two people, which include: YOU AND DANIEL!!! NOT GEMMA!!!
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
ericski wrote:

i don't think it was ever given verbatim but if they really examine it, who knows? i'm just hoping they don't get stuck going to jonas.
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking that Gemma is either a little naive or she's trying to set Bree and Daniel up to be captured. The comparison of her bad date and Bree's situation makes very little sense, unless it is to show that Gemma has bad judgement. I guess it could be to show how people that you haven't known very long might not be very trustworthy......but that works against her as well as Jonas.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
ericski wrote:

i don't think it was ever given verbatim but if they really examine it, who knows? i'm just hoping they don't get stuck going to jonas.

If it wasn't read word for word then that leaves it open to be exposed to us now for us to decide the "hidden" message. That would give us something to do, at least.

Last edited by Luv2Skydive on Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Holden
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's with Gemma saying "I feel like I've given you all the information and advice I have."

What was that exactly? She went to the library once. She checked the internet once. She recalled some personal accounts. Shouldn't she be in super research mode? Doesn't she have some old contacts she could get some inside information from? Gemma should be B&D's eyes and ears. If not someone should. She could be relaying opinions and theories from the forum.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holden wrote:
What's with Gemma saying "I feel like I've given you all the information and advice I have."

What was that exactly? She went to the library once. She checked the internet once. She recalled some personal accounts. Shouldn't she be in super research mode? Doesn't she have some old contacts she could get some inside information from? Gemma should be B&D's eyes and ears. If not someone should. She could be relaying opinions and theories from the forum.

In way she reminds of me Bree.......neither seem truly freaked out by this right now. They aren't being proactive AT ALL. It makes me think they both know what's up and know there's nothing to worry about. I really hope this isn't a "Wicker Man" type story.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't she supposed to try to look at those books she mentioned her dad having that she wasn't allowed to look at?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kas, i think you're right. gemma is a bit forgetful, eh? or really not trying to help. if she is WITH the order, then they actually want bree to be safe for their purposes. if she is living on the street, even the watchers can't keep something from happening to her. i think the order wants to pin her in a corner until she decides to come to them. but the street has too many unknowns, variables even the order can't control.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: