Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0120 - 'Time To Grow Up' [01/23/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aquanetnightmare
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she's trying to put on a good face so that people wont think she is bothered by the order and her father dying. She's never seemed to take people caring about her very well, except for her parents, and so maybe she's just not used to it and it bothers her. So in turn, she makes a seemingly upbeat video in which she is more annoyed than grateful for Jonas and Daniel's help. And then, it keeps all the other important stuff (her dad, the order) off her mind

Also, about her being so annoyed with the boys...I know from personal experience, that some people tend to get really annoyed with people after living with them for a while. I went on a week long vacation with my best friend and after that week we wanted to kill each other. Bree has been with Daniel since they saw her parent's taken away in Lucy's car...that's a loooong time, so maybe she's just getting a little annoyed with him, especially since they've basically not left Jonas' house

.....but that's all IMO Smile
4a 6f 6e 61 73 20 63 61 6e 20 62 65 20 4d 59 20 42 72 75 63 65 20 57 61 79 6e 65

Last edited by aquanetnightmare on Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well at least she's moving along the plot a little
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel and Jonas are unstable??.......and you guys think I'm a bitch...
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it’s nice irony that she wants to grow up and come up with a plan, and then completely avoids the one plan she really needs to make. And I think it’s a little obvious that’s what she’s doing and we are suppose to acknowledge that she is handling this poorly.

On another note. I have been very “WE need an answer, We need pay off.” Buuuut I am okay with things now...
1. Bree gained popularity with videos very much like this before all the intrigue
2. This is a different story telling format and the creators started this as an experiment, so I Feel certain They are still trying to give us information.
3. I think considering this is suppose to be a blog the vids are still entertaining, and clearly Something is Happening….

I just hope we get some info soon!!
(though the slow twisty windy confusing path is starting to grow on me!)
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breester wrote:
Just an idea. Pure speculation.

Maybe the reason the plot has stalled is because the Creators are looking to bail and are looking for a buyer. The new owner would then be free to take the story where ever they want. If they can't find a buyer, they could donate the project to a theater or film department at a university or college.

The actors have got to be concerned about their future acting careers as people get more and more fed up and perhaps the Creators are still losing money. This thing can't go on forever anyway, especially if they are losing money.

Well if that's the case, and the creators are losing money, then shouldn't they wrap it up with an ending rather than string the fans along a floundering plot???
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
did anyone notice the song title?

Quote:
This Is A Test by Golden Shoulders

Maybe this really is a test.

I like the way you think!!!

*and I really hope youre right!
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I think that's all I can say is WOW and considering I rarely post on the boards anymore... but feel compelled to comment on this video, that's a big thing.

What is Bree's problem? This video reminded me of the older videos in the series which I have missed for a while now, so that was nice in a nostalgic sort of way. While I understand Bree is not a normal girl, she isn't like everyone else - hasn't been and never will be - one thing the older videos had that these newer ones don't have is Bree's smarts. Where did they go? Despite playing with her stuffed animals in the beginning, Bree used to be so intelligent and now she's just... unreasonable. She's behaving like a spoiled brat complaining about the two guys who have been there for her all along. I don't see Jonas telling her that she needs to go out and get a job to help pay for groceries and utility bills, or things like that.

I understand as a teenager everything is a big deal and omgz drama. I've been there and done that, and I learned from it. With Bree's not being like everyone else she was never like that before so it's bothersome that she would be now. Why is she reverting to this? It seems like some sort of regression. She's being hunted by The Order! Shouldn't she be trying to make some sort of advances in her life? I'll try not to focus on that too much. I won't say she has a 'good life'. Because someone who has no parents - her "dad" is dead, her mom and she aren't speaking and who knows who her BioParents are? - and is being hunted by a religious cult is certainly not having the best life they could. But it could be so much worse for her. She has two guys with her who are like a surrogate family. They care for her and protect her, and look after her and she bitches about it. It's just heartbreaking to see Bree act so unappreciative. If she wants to bitch about no family, The Order and things like that, fine. The only "dad" she knows was killed and she's still grieving. Fine. Again, this is all understandable but to completely ignore the fact that these two guys are holding your ass up is just... wrong. I've been a Bree fan since the beginning but this video really rubbed me the wrong way. I am not very fond of Miss Bree right now.

AND WTF AT THEM CONTINUING TO CALL THE MCPHEE GIRL "THAT GIRL" MY GOD DIDN'T YOU GET HER NAME? It has been driving me insane that she's just "that girl".
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Bree's attitude.

1. Maybe she was raised this way, to look at men as lower than her, and we are seeing some of the affects her mother's training had on her.
2. It's a show for The Order to make them THINK she's following her upbringing
3. Bree isn't and never has been in danger, but Jonas and Daniel don't know that so of course it would make them look like bumbling idiots running around trying to save this poor girl's life while she laughs at them behind their backs. We all know she knows more than she's telling.

It feels like the Creators are making the vids in response to us. We have been telling Bree to grow up for a while now.....and here she is saying she needs to grow up. Natural progression that we just happened to predict or seat-of-their-pants story telling? I don't know, but it's happened more times than I can count.
Breester
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think as many people are taking the story as seriously as they used to.

For example, we were given the task of coming up with a career for Bree and there have been very few serious suggestions. In months past, people would have dilligently been matching career choices with Bree's character.
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breester wrote:
I don't think as many people are taking the story as seriously as they used to.

For example, we were given the task of coming up with a career for Bree and there have been very few serious suggestions. In months past, people would have dilligently been matching career choices with Bree's character.

Yeah but with Bree's recent behavior if you try to come up with a career for her she'll probably just complain that it's not good enough. Rolling Eyes
Akiana
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there is more to this video...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweedledum_and_Tweedledee

http://www.bobdylan.com/moderntimes/songs/tweedledee.html
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don’t think Bree us ungrateful. I think she is Acting ungrateful.
Though she should realize if she doesn’t show a little appreciation soon she risks losing them. And she can’t afford that.

Or maybe she is detaching because of everything shes been through. She no longer wants to be close to anyone.
Unfair. but understandable.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I liked Bree in this video. She seemed a whole lot more realistic. Or maybe it's because I'm mentally unstable, like her, and despise feeling responsible for others.

Which is how I think Bree feels.

She's at Jonas's house and he is trying to make her feel better even though she does not have the tools to actually deal with her trauma.

She begged Daniel to be here, because he was her best friend, but then her best friend wants to be more and she's not ready for that commitment.

Overall, she's sorry for dragging these guys down with her and is trying to pull herself out of the hole by making herself useful (ie. getting a career). However, she doesn't want to have to deal with drama of breaking with these guys nicely (b/c let's face it, they WILL follow her) so she's trying to push them away the mean way.

Still. I'm looking for some plot resolutions!!! What about the people the Order has watching Jonas? What about Op? WHAT WAS IN THE NOTE AND WHAT THE &*#$ DID BREE"S DAD TELL HER!?!?!
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akiana wrote:
I think there is more to this video...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweedledum_and_Tweedledee

http://www.bobdylan.com/moderntimes/songs/tweedledee.html

Hmm you may be right. In the past Bree would have been intelligent enough to make such a reference intentionally.
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
So, I liked Bree in this video. She seemed a whole lot more realistic. Or maybe it's because I'm mentally unstable, like her, and despise feeling responsible for others.

Which is how I think Bree feels.

She's at Jonas's house and he is trying to make her feel better even though she does not have the tools to actually deal with her trauma.

She begged Daniel to be here, because he was her best friend, but then her best friend wants to be more and she's not ready for that commitment.

Overall, she's sorry for dragging these guys down with her and is trying to pull herself out of the hole by making herself useful (ie. getting a career). However, she doesn't want to have to deal with drama of breaking with these guys nicely (b/c let's face it, they WILL follow her) so she's trying to push them away the mean way.

Still. I'm looking for some plot resolutions!!! What about the people the Order has watching Jonas? What about Op? WHAT WAS IN THE NOTE AND WHAT THE &*#$ DID BREE"S DAD TELL HER!?!?!

And didn't Daniel fInd a camera in the house.... uh aren't they worried!?!?

I am hoping that when they aren’t on camera they are working hard on a plan, and not just stressing about the roooomance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 4 of 20

Jump to: